PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if she's as well off as she makes out or if she's secretly building up credit card debts. Based on your figures above - if she was earning let's say £25,000pcm that's £300,000 a year. She has 6 (?) staff. If they were all f/t on min wage, thats £109,000 a year + extra for pensions/tax/n.i and I'm sure PA Jo and Emily will be on a darn sight more than that. On top of that she has all the costs of the properties - looking at local commercial rent, let's say £500 rent pcm x4 properties, that's £24,000 per year not counting business rates/utilities. Then there's accountants fees and all the other costs of running a business. Even if she takes home £100,000 herself a year I'd say she's spending beyond her means. I know she gets a lot of freebies, but she's clearly spending thousands a month on just clothes/cars/pointless shite she doesn't need. I'd love it if she went bankrupt and the taxman got her.

- 30k annum would be an employers contribution of around £400 per month per employee for the pension.
- Not sure how it works with a CIC but I know charities don't pay business rates, if they are required to pay though because they aren't an official charity, then they aren't even eligible for small business rates due to having various properties - that would be an utter fortune per month on top.
- Im assuming they use similar if not more electricity than we do at my company and that's quite low for a business but its still shot up to £1.5k per month.
- If they have a company running the epos system they will be required to pay a lease for that, also not the cheapest.
- Domain Names, Websites, Servers, SEO, Website Build - None of these are "one-off" fee's and the costs soon ad up.
- Insurance
- H&S - we're a small business and source this externally - £1200 per year
- HR - same as above
- Digital Designer - producing Wilbys Wow designs etc.

There's bound to be an expense for lost parcel, returns & damaged items
Most companies will probably give her 30 days nett on purchases for the shop but that doesn't mean she's guaranteed to sell all that stock in those days so there's bound to be a huge stock expense.

That's some dear do for a start up company with only (apparently) Rach for funding.

I'm a little flabbergasted how she will have been able to guarantee such expenses on 4 leases for properties in her first year?

Reactions: 15
I’m shite at geography so I don’t know how close they really are, but it feels like planes from everywhere in the UK are full of Football cans from up here (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿) and no offence to any other passengers/gers (my partner is one of them who’s flown a very circuitous route to Seville 😂). I feel sorry for some passengers expecting a quiet wee flight to Barcelona who get both footy fans and her screaching ‘do you loooooove it’ constantly 🙄
I was thinking the same. My nephew is away and his flights were all over the place. I think he was flying to Ibiza and then to mainland Spain ! I just read they are expecting 150000 rangers fans to make their way to Spain.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There is absolutely no way they would have left BeKind when she was doing her exams! I remember the posts/stories about all her anxiety & Joyce blow drying her hair to make her feel better because of all of her nerves. Poor Seb I hope he smashes those exams, gets a wee job & a flat with a mate or something & gets out of that house! Are T & I still even residents of the house? I cant remember the last time I saw either of them!

Reactions: 22
I am still chuckling. She was expecting virgin atlanis with cutlery and three course in flight meal.

But it’s a mini tube of Pringles and a wee bottle of cats piss and a Wetherspoons breakfast 😂
Whilst I would love that right now 🤣 it’s hilarious because it’s this entitled witch. Poor sloshy hope he’s got an inventory booked full of activities the whole stay 😂

• Haha
40 is the new 18, celebrated without my kids been seen, it was a surprise and absolutely not foreseen, tattlers talk 'tit' they just wanna be mean.

EDIT TO ADD - Thread Title Suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I met my partner, I already had two kids from a previous relationship while he had never even babysat a child before. For my first birthday, he wanted to take me away just me and him. I declined and we had a weekend away including the kids. Now every year he takes me out the day before and I always spend my birthday with my him and our children. I remember spending my 30th (newly single) at the zoo because I wanted to include my kids as much as I could. Once you become a parent, your birthday isn’t really yours anymore, it’s a day that you spend letting your kids think they are spoiling you rotten.
Absolutely. I paid for my 40th birthday holiday myself and took my little boy who was breastfeeding and just getting mobile so it wasn’t relaxing at all but there’s no way I would have left him at home.

Reactions: 8
Joyce looked so chuffed with himself when he gave her the tickets and she is clearly gutted. He can’t do anything right with her can he.

And it comes to something when Knee Deep looked the classiest one at the party

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At this point I think Josh is trolling her 🤪🤪🤪 Barcelona rather than Barbados and booking little miss lazy for a bike ride 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My daughter started her GCSEs yesterday. I drove her to school whilst discussing last minute revision, and collected her whilst enduring a post-exam analysis. She needed reassuring that she was ok, hadn’t failed, and strength to go again tomorrow. I even did a soppy Facebook post, even though I only have a normal following.

Oh, and my 40th was during lockdown one 🤷‍♀️

It’s just what parents do.
My little lad is only 7 - he's doing his SATS and I've put 0 pressure on him so it's not really a 'THING' but both days he's had exams he has come home and had to get it off his chest, have a little reassurance on things he weren't sure of and it made me feel so good being able to be the one to do that for him. He comes to me, as he should. He's my heart, He's my pride and he's my reason.

• Heart
I was thinking the same. My nephew is away and his flights were all over the place. I think he was flying to Ibiza and then to mainland Spain ! I just read they are expecting 150000 rangers fans to make their way to Spain.

My partner left at 2am to drive to Manchester from the central belt (and woke me up in the process. How nice of him 😂), flew to Valencia, then to Santander, then to Malaga and then getting the train to Seville 🤣 I haven’t even asked for his return flights because the way out gave me enough stress 🤦‍♀️ ‘Flights we’re only 250 pounds though’ aye, because you’re going all over the country….

He did actually phone me the minute he landed from his first two flights, to keep it on topic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.