PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sloshua could have kept his pocket money and just got her a pair of sunglasses of the men down Barcelona for 10 euros

That’s why he has been practising his Spanish!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even the way she said Barcelona... she shrieked it and really overcompensated it 😅
I caved and looked. I noticed she didn’t even say thank you to him for the trip. Entitled bleep 🙄

Don't any of her followers question her narrative? I don't get it!
I don’t get it either. They think she “deserves” everything because of all of her “hard work” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
She's moaning about getting there early, but maybe he was being cautious due to the queues recently.

It took a friend 4 hours to check in the other day.

She would have been the first to moan if they had missed the flight and she had to stay at home

Reactions: 22
She's moaning about getting there early, but maybe he was being cautious due to the queues recently.

Iy took a friend 4 hours to check in the other day.

She would have been the first to moan if they had missed the flight and she had to stay at home
Poor bloke is damned if he does damned if he don't, it's a lose lose situation for poor sloshy

Reactions: 25
Haha I just rewatched the Barcelonagate 🤣 It’s even funnier the second time watching it. Ratshit your acting is as bad as your dress sense, absolute tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The barca reaction makes me wish sun, sea & suspicious parents was still a thing so we could watch the tit show. Sun, sloshy & tit parents. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She would be better off losing the permanent retainer and letting her teeth go back to how they were, those teeth are pointing further and further out by the day 🥴

Reactions: 11
I am still chuckling. She was expecting virgin atlanis with cutlery and three course in flight meal.

But it’s a mini tube of Pringles and a wee bottle of cats piss and a Wetherspoons breakfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t get why he has given her the gifts today, why not pack them and give them to her on her actual birthday!
Because he was trying to put her in a good mood as he knew she was going to kick off when they were alone?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m shite at geography so I don’t know how close they really are, but it feels like planes from everywhere in the UK are full of Football cans from up here (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿) and no offence to any other passengers/gers (my partner is one of them who’s flown a very circuitous route to Seville 😂). I feel sorry for some passengers expecting a quiet wee flight to Barcelona who get both footy fans and her screaching ‘do you loooooove it’ constantly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she shocked they've just landed and he's calling the kids? Isn't that what you do as parents when you're away? She's thrilled about the bike ride he's booked. Ha ha. Well played sloshy

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Moaning they're going on a bike ride hes booked, sorry but isnt Barcelona just like the Netherlands where they all ride bikes everywhere. Id fully love it personally.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.