PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Seb is sat in his first exam, smugly laughing away to himself that any minute now, Raq (not mum) will find out it’s not Barbados as he planted in her head, it’s Barcelona she’s going to, with his pissed up dad, knowing she will hate not being able to show that off on her insta. Well done Seb, tattle is proud of you mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This might sound really mean 🤣 but she isn't wifey material is she. The way she behaves, the way she dresses, her personality, her self absorbness, just screams mistress for life 🤣 shes the type to be used for a good time, not a long time. She got lucky with josh that he stuck around

Reactions: 35
Place your bets now for how many videos we'll get of Joyce embarrassing himself by trying to speak Spanish 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
This might sound really mean 🤣 but she isn't wifey material is she. The way she behaves, the way she dresses, her personality, her self absorbness, just screams mistress for life 🤣 shes the type to be used for a good time, not a long time. She got lucky with josh that he stuck around
Can you imagine if sloshy poodles tried to leave the hobbit hole ? He’d be pushed down the stairs before you could say ‘ boring tw*t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘£5 grand watch and £25 EasyJet flight’ is the new ‘fur coat and no knickers.’

Rach, he done you dirty hun 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
That clearly disappointed* but trying to make out like she's delighted reaction has made my day.

I might be having a rubbish birthday (due to recently splitting up with my partner because he's a bleeping idiot, having to work and feeling generally lonely) but at least I'm not her, sulking on my way to Spain when expecting to be going to the Caribbean :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

*as a result of her own excessive expectations - most people would be more than happy with a short trip to Barcelona for their birthday. Hell I was always happy with a meal out at the Harvester 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Haven’t caught up yet as I take my child to school everyday 😂

probably been covered already the look of disappointment 😂
I’ve been to Barcelona many years ago the beach isn’t all that, think it’s man made and the centre is Notorious for clever pick pockets, so happy 40th Rach have a fab time 👍🏻
They’ll have to be clever to outsmart Rachel Scambleton, the cleverest pickpocket of them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's clearly got herself ready for sitting round the pool with her tits out drinking fizzy cats piss. I hope Josh drags her to loads of cultural stuff which she will obviously hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How will rach cope without being able to Instagram the whole journey?!
How will she cope with not checking tattle, let’s start a rumour that mannahs husband said her Fanny smells like earring backs and see how far it can travel before she logs back on 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I really hope Seb is sat in his first exam, smugly laughing away to himself that any minute now, Raq (not mum) will find out it’s not Barbados as he planted in her head, it’s Barcelona she’s going to, with his pissed up dad, knowing she will hate not being able to show that off on her insta. Well done Seb, tattle is proud of you mate!
It was so subtle as the start of the names are the same. You can imagine her tiny brain reading "BARcelona" and trying to spell "BARbados"!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had to watch the ticket reveal clip again Why does she say “we going to Barcelona?” After reading said tickets 🤣🤣 like she can’t believe she is only going there, then follows with “I love it” we have four hours until check in, NOT “I’ve always wanted to go to Barcelona, I love it thank you” what a seeyounexttueday.

Also J does sound really quite upset leaving, his voice sounds like it was breaking and he was trying to keep it together as she was filming. I reckon deep down he knows it crappy to be leaving S with his exams on but his queen has had to come first. It also stands out how little she is showing she is worried about everyone.

Reactions: 34
When I met my partner, I already had two kids from a previous relationship while he had never even babysat a child before. For my first birthday, he wanted to take me away just me and him. I declined and we had a weekend away including the kids. Now every year he takes me out the day before and I always spend my birthday with my him and our children. I remember spending my 30th (newly single) at the zoo because I wanted to include my kids as much as I could. Once you become a parent, your birthday isn’t really yours anymore, it’s a day that you spend letting your kids think they are spoiling you rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I did see granny Marshall this morning, heading from the direction of the secondary school at school run time, so hopefully Seb will have a decent, stable week at least.

Reactions: 45
I don’t get why he has given her the gifts today, why not pack them and give them to her on her actual birthday!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.