PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face when Barbados became Barcelona 😂 and those glasses are bad.
Imagine her trotting round with whatever’s in that box (a bag I reckon) her flip flops and those glasses.
Like she went mental in DHgate.
Seriously the only way we could experience her more intimately would be if she swallowed the camera. She made a total show of herself at the weekend- and if you don’t want people to comment then don’t show it.
Do your ads do your family stuff but do we need to see your minge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, she deserves a bloody Oscar!

First it was the "wow I'm so surprised that there's a party in my honor, that I had no idea was happening, even though I dressed up for a night on the town in a dress that left very little to the imagination 🤢 even though it was just supposed to be dinner for 4 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Then.... her face when she read the ticket to say they were going to Barcelona 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as soon as I clocked the EasyJet logo I knew it was going to be a let down. She was 100% convinced she was being whisked off to a far away island of 5* luxury.

Nothing wrong at all with Barcelona, it's a stunning city and I've spent many a happy time there myself. Just her reaction to it was hilarious!

And is that CCTV on the house, checking up on what they're doing with Wilby? Tell me you are a narc without telling me you are a narc....🤣

Anyway, I'm a Part time lurker on this thread but the last few days worth of content has just forced me to say my piece 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well, she deserves a bloody Oscar!

First it was the "wow I'm so surprised that there's a party in my honor, that I had no idea was happening, even though I dressed up for a night on the town in a dress that left very little to the imagination 🤢 even though it was just supposed to be dinner for 4 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Then.... her face when she read the ticket to say they were going to Barcelona 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as soon as I clocked the EasyJet logo I knew it was going to be a let down. She was 100% convinced she was being whisked off to a far away island of 5* luxury.

Nothing wrong at all with Barcelona, it's a stunning city and I've spent many a happy time there myself. Just her reaction to it was hilarious!

And is that CCTV on the house, checking up on what they're doing with Wilby? Tell me you are a narc without telling me you are a narc....🤣

Anyway, I'm a Part time lurker on this thread but the last few days worth of content has just forced me to say my piece 😅
She got the cctv for free for doing an ad for the company (which makes me think she should be marking it as #ad every time she posts the footage). She's got it outside as well, which is handy for late night footage of Sloshy out there in all his scrawny, naked glory 🤮 or to see when Betsy's bringing home random blokes for one night stands in her shed 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This has made me morning. She couldn’t even hide the look of disappointment on her face when she found out where there they were going. She clearly thought it was going to be somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This has made me morning. She couldn’t even hide the look of disappointment on her face when she found out where there they were going. She clearly thought it was going to be somewhere else.
Even the way she said Barcelona... she shrieked it and really overcompensated it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she said “will I love it” no rach, you didn’t love it 🤣 all you did was moan about being early for check in.

You so left early so you could sneak out unseen from your children so they didn’t cry about you leaving. All well planned out, don’t want crying kids ruining it for you now do you.
the reality is you could have seen all of them this morning before school and had plenty of time to get to the airport. Parents of the bleeping year!!

and wanting to open the other gift showed how much you didn’t really love those glasses either. You wanted more. She really is unbelievable 😒

Reactions: 28
she is pissed that the allowance she gives him, he didn’t spend on a trip to Maldives or Dubai.

It has made my day she was so disappointed 😂
Karma works in mysterious ways 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think anyone would begrudge them the odd weekend or even a week a year of couple time if they actually spent the rest of the year doing things for and with their kids, or ever actually went out of the way to put the children first. I may have had an ounce of respect for her if she said she wanted to go away for her 40th but was delaying it due to supporting Seb with his exams.
This is exactly it! No one would care if she was honest, but the whole "Wilby can't be left with anyone" / "he's so violent" / "Lula is struggling" / "I love all my tiny turds the hardest ever" just doesn't match with her lifestyle that she flaunts.It is genuinely insulting, especially to the special needs families that are really struggling. We are in a really good place with my boy (for now), but if I'd seen her recent content when mine was the same age, things were absolutely awful, with an actual violent toddler who couldn't be left with anyone, it would have made me feel like such a tit parent.

I cannot even bring myself to watch her stories today. Her smugness would be too much for me.

Barcelona is lovely so she should be grateful! Considering most families are likely cutting back on luxuries and not even having a holiday or any time away this year. She is an ungrateful witch. The conversation she had with Seb, she genuinely thought it’d be somewhere like Barbados. Well the first 3 letters are the same Rach, maybe Seb is trolling you 😜
She is not smug, she is gutted - you must watch!!!!!

Reactions: 19
You probably didn't recognise her without her minge hanging out. Vile woman. Her kids will need therapy .
Side note on mingle deep……. So Steve was having a breakdown what about a moth or so ago plastered all over her Instagram, then she pisses off for a weekend to party “sober” and presuming Steve looked after the boys???. Yet when she had her moment that we constantly get told about on the weekly he literally stayed in and cared for the boys. Now the shoe is on the other foot and she g
Good bleeping god I showed my partner her dress and even they where speechless
Showed my hubby and he said ok but she has a towel on when is she going to get actually DRESSED. his words she looks horrendous and wtf is that twit wearing he looks a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha that reaction to Barcelona was hilarious. The disappointment on her face 😂 she really did think she was ‘going Barbados’. 😂

Her little girl act over whether she should open her second present or not 🙄 sickening 🤢 grow up you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aww the reaction was class. Can’t wait to see the hotel ! Hope slosh has picked a nice classy one where they will be out their depth !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've scrolled back a few pages but haven't seen anyone mention the fact that Josh had "very little sleep" and was clearly hammered in the footage she shared last night, yet he drove to the airport. 😬 Wonder if he breathalysed himself?! Not a good look for a copper

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.