PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why, but it’s really made me laugh that the flights are with easyJet! This holiday is sounding more chav by the minute!

DISCLAIMER I have flown with easyJet and from Bristol many times, but am not parading around with my expensive purchases pretending to be something I’m not!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I too have a child sitting their first GCSE today- the past two years have been so hard on this year group and the pressure on them from the system has not changed.

This has be the lowest thing Slosh has done as a Father - his first born too.

I don’t keep up with these threads as they move too fast for me but I do dip in, couldn’t resist posting today though as like you I have a daughter starting exams today too, I couldn’t imagine not being here this morning to wish her luck, give her a hug & even now I’m clock watching to see when the first exam is over & I can’t stop thinking about her!!! Can’t wait to speak to her when she’s home!! I just can’t understand these two bleeping off like they have, today of all days.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven’t read through all the posts but have just watched (skipped the through) her many dots!!
1. Put your phone away and enjoy your “surprise” party we don’t need to see it!
2. that poor “new friend” with the piercing, imagine being in front of that lot chanting at you!!
3.I have no words on them going away and leaving all the tiny turds
4. Where are we going will I love it? I’d say by your face rach no you don’t love it 🙊😂
5. Of course you love your glasses you bleeping picked them!!! 😤🤯
I feel better now I’ve got that off my chest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How do the huns no see that the wee man trots out the door with some people is apparently the same wee man who takes chunks out of his parents when they try to get him out the house 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
The house looks tidy, organised, Wilby is well behaved. Could that be because his parents aren't there?
CA5F545B-FA50-4691-9C6E-E0233717F6C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Stabbys mum is there with all the kids…
So that’s another person wobble can stay with then.

He looked so content and happy with them this morning. So I’m guessing he’s just awful and violent to his parents then.

Reactions: 21
I honestly hope Slosh booked Barca because it's what he wanted. I hope its eating her up inside

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those are the worst gucci glasses ever....

I hate it when people wear designer stuff with the biggest logo it screams look at me!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So the "new friend" who showed off her piercing to a group of drunken chavs in the toilet - wasn't it a private party? Surely nobody was there unless invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope the glasses get stolen or Wimbledon breaks them.

Don't be flaunting your designer gear in Barcelona Rach, you'll become a target and they certainly won't forget your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They're probably going to pick the retirement apartment. With a bit of luck. And hopefully abandon the kids, who will be much better being brought up by other people.
269CFC66-D0DF-46ED-A437-2ED785121FEB.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.