PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaha her reaction has made my morn she couldn’t even pretend to be happy

guessing the next box is a Gucci bag!
I’d be fuming opening presents in a car

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Grabby ungrateful witch!!

So the children don't even get to see her open her presents, my 8 Yr old loves watching me open hand made cards and the presents she's wrapped.

Poor Seb, him I and T are really an inconvenience to this pair of twats aren't they.

Hope it pisses down for the entire holiday and they have a tit time!

Reactions: 26
Hope she doesn't rip into Seb when she finally returns home for telling her it was Barbados.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She was not amused with Barcelona, ungrateful witch, I spent my 40th away with my kids! More impressed with the Gucci 🙄
As some other trolls have said, my daughter started her GCSE’s this week and she’s in meltdown, stressed to the max, lashing out at us all.
Couldn’t imagine not being here to tell her I love her when she walked out the door this morning 😢 they are both a pair of letdowns to that boy

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Barcelona…. What a massive anti climax 😂 Not one to brag but me and my kids have been there 3 times 😂 Two of them times I was alone. Did I mention one of mine has Asd not as severe as W though 😅

Like the silly bleep don’t know what’s in them presents. I guessed before she even opened it it would be more Gucci stuff. No doubt they’ll be high end shopping whilst in Barcelona..

How long till the entitled first born robs all her Gucci stuff. No doubt she’ll be bought Gucci for her 18th as she already has a car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Haha no time to read because I have actual jobs to do....I'll catch up later! But just want to say, she's gutted its "only" Barcelona 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haven’t caught up yet as I take my child to school everyday 😂

probably been covered already the look of disappointment 😂
I’ve been to Barcelona many years ago the beach isn’t all that, think it’s man made and the centre is Notorious for clever pick pockets, so happy 40th Rach have a fab time 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For entry to Spain, must be fully vaccinated or have recovered from covid in the last 6 months and can provide a medical certificate.
Don't worry, she will hash tag that soon
#nothadcovidfor6monthsandgotthecertificatetoproveitknobheads

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t caught up yet as I take my child to school everyday 😂

probably been covered already the look of disappointment 😂
I’ve been to Barcelona many years ago the beach isn’t all that, think it’s man made and the centre is Notorious for clever pick pockets, so happy 40th Rach have a fab time 👍🏻
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if her new Gucci sunglasses got stolen..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the nicest way possible Seb isn’t the brightest, he’s probably heard his dad say Barcelona and he’s thought it was Barbados.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot even bring myself to watch her stories today. Her smugness would be too much for me.

Barcelona is lovely so she should be grateful! Considering most families are likely cutting back on luxuries and not even having a holiday or any time away this year. She is an ungrateful witch. The conversation she had with Seb, she genuinely thought it’d be somewhere like Barbados. Well the first 3 letters are the same Rach, maybe Seb is trolling you 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely she must have realised it wouldn't be long haul? You wouldn't go long haul for a few days and she must have known what date she was coming back?

Reactions: 16
This is so funny! Barcelona is lovely - she’s such an ungrateful swine. If she’s flying from Bristol she’s got to have known it’s not going to be somewhere long haul.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, having been to Barcelona many times the beaches are not great. If you like Spanish food and architecture it’s a great weekend away. Plenty of sangria for sloshy!

Reactions: 14
I AM HOWLING 😂😂😂😂.
She looked like he’d tit in her mouth over Barcelona and when she opened the sunglasses they clearly weren’t enough and she wanted the bigger box.

Sloshy has been knocked down from ‘best boy’ to ‘oh he tries boy.’

Imagine leaving the kids at this crucial time to go to Barcelona, where you can literally go over the weekend and be back by Monday morning. Dickheads!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.