PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it speaks volumes that she gave a big song and dance when B sat her gcses and then left seb to his own devices!! I wonder if they will make a big deal when its time for T to sit hers 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ahahahahah her face . She thought Barbados… her face couldn’t hide the disgust !!!

he is unemployed love and on hobbit allowance and your sat with a bag ofGucci presents.

be a little kind to the poor sod
You forgot you had kids

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Gucci sunglasses and another gucci shoebox from Sloshy. Definitely a list that everyone had to buy from.

Reactions: 26
Shes ungrateful that she's being taken on a trip to Barcelona, yet most of the country (including women she claims to help) are struggling to pay bills and feed themselves.
Be bleeping grateful you witch

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She was NOT impressed with Barcelona. What a horrible cow. Most people haven’t been away for years or still can’t, ungrateful woman.

Reactions: 33
Her face was a picture. Globe trotting Gloria definitely expected something far more expensive and glamorous

I’m thrilled 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Gutted isn’t she 😂 should have waited to get her Gucci over there too, be much nicer than opening it in the car for her fans to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For entry to Spain, must be fully vaccinated or have recovered from covid in the last 6 months and can provide a medical certificate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The look of disappointment on her face when she finds out hes taking her to Barcelona ungrateful witch
It was with gritted teeth....bet she saw the B and thought yessss Barbados...then she clocked the rest of the letters, not that Barcelona isn't amazing but she was deffo disappointed!

Also, off to put my gucci bits on vinted, she has single handedly made them chavvy for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're at Bristol Airport and the flight is at 10.55am. So why the need to leave so early, obviously be there nice and early for check in but not 4 hours early!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Barcelona....what an anti climax for us....and rachet by the look on her face!!

Shes raging 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How ungrateful was she then! More excited about the designer sunglasses than a trip abroad with the love of her life 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
I do think that sloshy looked worried / deflated / resigned when he was saying he was thinking about W and the kids. I do occasionally feel sorry for him and think he is stuck in an abusive, controlling relationship.
Whether it was all his making or not, if it was a woman, I do think we’d feel differently about his situation.

Reactions: 25
I was in Barcelona last week. Thank GOD she isn’t wasn’t there then. How ungrateful is she. The face reading it- gritted teeth fake smile 😂 “Barcelona?” Sorry hun, isn’t it “posh” enough for you to brag about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s such a child when it comes to her birthday it’s actually embarrassing to watch and I wonder how many ‘huns’ she’s going to alienate with all this Gucci tit?!

Reactions: 27
It just sums up her materialistic, superficial, egotistical nature umming about whether to open both Gucci gifts now or leave one for her actual bday. The excitement she had for the glasses Vs the reaction to finding out she is going to Barcelona not Barbados is proper cringe and awks. I don’t know how he has the patience for all that shall I crap without telling her to STFU!!

I do wonder how they can justbup and leave for a week with GCSEs going on, my daughter just had her SATS and I was making sure she was having early nights, eating plenty, not out with friends, I can’t even imagine the stress when it’s GCSE level!

Also they claim W doesn’t understand anything, so they are happy to up and leave him then? He doesn’t know where mum and dad are or when they will be back, he could have a melt down any moment but yeah just up and go!!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.