PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she went on that poverty tour and gave us the (fake) crying over poor people eating egg and chips, ud think she would be volunteering down at her local food bank making sure people have an actual meal to eat on Xmas day..... but instead she's flashing her £2k handbag in every shot and eating plates of food that consists of one bite of beef and a carrot for £30 a dish!
Seems like eat that frog and the poverty tour is a distant non existent memory for her. She can't even be fucked to donate a tesco shop ffs. Shes a bleeping hypocrite and her huns are just as bad...dickheads the lot of them.
Eta...I couldn't care less what she spends, its the principal of her stories that duck me off

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Well someone's been busy with the delete button, 89 photos been deleted from instagram......
Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 22.48.39.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well as this is her 40th year, I’m guessing it will all be about the build up to such a momentous occasion. A bank holiday will be decreed, She will have a well deserved break from the kids probably from Jan to May. Maybe another tour, everyone will be given flags with her face on to wave as she snorts passed her loyal Chavlets.

Street parties, where dress code is barbie crack whores or geography teacher chic.
The whole year will be dedicated to Devons biggest chav. I’m digging my leopard print crop top out as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely!? And most people go home after a night out don't they, not round to their mates to lounge on their sofa??!?
To be honest after girls nights out many of them have ended up back at one of our houses 🤗

Ok so my song contributing is (apologies if it’s been said)

Coming home for Christmas.

(Seeing as she is away so much)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emily apparently has Tonsillitis so couldn’t make it and yeah it was their “Xmas work do” she is obviously milking that as a business expense 🙄
She actually tagged it as "ptwm Christmas party" 😂. It was those three out for lunch and a shot then picked up and home 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stabby jo is a Dopple hanger of Stephanie Davis

Betsy will move out of her shed

Joyce will get promoted to counting cows in a field

Wilbertson will become a chatterbox

Ps. I may have had wine 🍷 and I am not slosha as I am working tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He loves her like the most hardest ever. She tolerates him and puts on a good show for the huns. I actually don’t think it would be a bad thing for any of them at all tbf. I wasn’t being negative (in a weird way I guess 😂.)
I think she wanted him when she was friends with Mannah, got her claws in when he was having marital troubles, finally got him and now she doesn't want him but can't admit that to herself or anyone else. Hence the obsession with his ex wife, the constant showing of the boys she is not supposed to do and the derogatory way she speaks to and about him. He is a another possession she coveted then realised too late the consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Stabby jo is a Dopple hanger of Stephanie Davis

Betsy will move out of her shed

Joyce will get promoted to counting cows in a field

Wilbertson will become a chatterbox

Ps. I may have had wine 🍷 and I am not slosha as I am working tomorrow!
Spot on with SD, maybe wine goggles lol

Reactions: 4
Happy Christmas Eve!

I wonder if R&J will
spend Christmas Day with their children J mean in the words of Denise from the Royal family’ I’ve sent the kids out as Christmas is not really a day for kids is it’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey, happy Xmas Eve, it’s my sons 22nd birthday♥ It’s also my sons 5 year birthday to when he was killed in a car crash, him and a couple of friends grabbed a taxi, the driver was high on drugs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I am not in a good place right now and honestly can’t think of anything funny to add to the predictions but I would like to say, your post has warmed my heart, digging your own veg, meal prepping etc, I am totally on my own this year and it’s hard not to feel sad but I love seeing family’s coming together, also I have no idea who is having the operation but I wish them all the best and a full recovery ♥
Aww Welsh, it’s not all cath kidston prints and cakes here, I’m certainly not living the good life, I live in a council house that’s covered in damp and mould, on a rough council estate that would of been worthy of a visit from the poverty tour, I started gardening in the first lockdown to keep me sane. It’s my son, he’s having his ACL repaired, tore it in a rugby match in august, should of been done sooner but what with Covid it hasn’t happened. Was scheduled for yesterday but got a call to rearrange for today due to lots of emergencies.
what I would do if I was you, would be go out today, buy a load of trashy magazines, chocolate and crisps, then tomorrow stay in your pjs all day and get laid out on the sofa reading and gorging. Thanks for your best wishes, I’m just up chain smoking and drinking tea.
Back to rach, she’s a bleep. My karaoke suggestion is

Alice cooper … poison

Hey, happy Xmas Eve, it’s my sons 22nd birthday♥ It’s also my sons 5 year birthday to when he was killed in a car crash, him and a couple of friends grabbed a taxi, the driver was high on drugs.
tit, sending hugs Welsh xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sending you lots of love today Welsh, and I am so so sorry for your loss. Please be kind to yourself and do whatever you need to do to get through the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Big tattle troll love to you Welshie. I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤

Reactions: 4
Also, does anyone else not think it’s a bit strange that they still went on their ‘Christmas do’ without Emily, given she’s the only one who seems to work at the laundrette? Surely you would cancel and reschedule???

Reactions: 24
I follow a number of other accounts, working mums, who have been organising food parcels, presents etc, packing them up in their own homes and delivering everything themselves. They’ve posted info such as what to do if your struggling for gas/electric, DV and mental health helplines etc. What has she actually done - showed off her food, how much money she’s spent, L getting her hair done. I thought her USP was helping vulnerable women yet she only posted about a lost dog. I’m sure tomorrow we will see mountains of expensive presents, copious amounts of food and booze, probably ending with her having a FML moan. How is she relatable and how do people not see through her? I’m most interested to see what gifts the kids get and whether they match the Amazon wish list 😡

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.