PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, happy Xmas Eve, it’s my sons 22nd birthday♥ It’s also my sons 5 year birthday to when he was killed in a car crash, him and a couple of friends grabbed a taxi, the driver was high on drugs.
Big hugs to you ❤. If you need company, don’t forget that we are all here at points over Christmas xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey, happy Xmas Eve, it’s my sons 22nd birthday♥ It’s also my sons 5 year birthday to when he was killed in a car crash, him and a couple of friends grabbed a taxi, the driver was high on drugs.
Sending a massive hug your way 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm not surprised you're feeling incredibly fragile and I can't imagine your pain.
Have you a neighbour who's equally alone or a drop in centre that you could volunteer at if you're looking for a distraction?

Of course you may simply want to sit alone and remember him, which will bring fond memories but sad realities.

Whichever you decide I can only wish you the best day for you. Christmas is so very over rated. Take great care of yourself, we'll all be on here intermittently should you need us ❤
I get the enormity of it all but our visions of 'the best' Christmas day differs across the globe and isn't necessarily what the TV adverts, films, socials portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so very sorry to hear of your loss. We’ll all be on here at some point over Christmas and Tattle, and this thread in particular, can be a very supportive and warm place. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi I'm not sure how to add stuff to the Wiki but the domestic abuse part said Boots and Superdrug pharmacy's medical consultation rooms are safe areas - I work for another pharmacy chain (Well) and our consulting rooms are safe areas too. It's possible all pharmacy consulting rooms, private or chain, are.

I’m so sorry welsh 💔. Sending you all the hugs in the world.

Reactions: 1
I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. But we are all here and sending you love xx

Those poor kids, it's pouring with rain here. They look utterly miserable.
232C4710-76E9-4058-B120-A468F7187FE1.jpeg

Hugs @comeonyouwelsh its a tit time here as well, i just hope Rachel gives us lots of content over next 2 days to distract us cos at the moment I don't want to do anything.

It's all about Rach again. So she first became a single mum in 2010 and she knows how hard it is for these women but when they dropped off the presents, she had no idea they lived in such poverty and awful places. So tell me what she did on the poverty tour again? Why did she need to go to Liverpool and Sheffield when it was exactly the same in her home town😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is Rachel taking all the credit for those presents and more to the point, how many of those gifts and donations actually went to people in need? It's actually made me feel sick watching that video and listening to her.

Kids full of happy joyful excited faces at the fair eh? If she was my ma i wouldn't be either

And i reckon she buys her accessories from turkey ….turkey trabs turkey bags

Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas Tattle Bastards. I hope you all enjoy the fizzy cats piss and fluffy clouds that Santa brings 💜

@comeonyouwelsh Sending you all the love and hugs today xx

Reactions: 6
Sending you gentle hugs Welsh x

I can't believe she's still showing all those presents. It's a kick in the teeth to families who can't access the service. Proper charity work is done in the background, not showed off to make yourself look good.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.