PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where they went, on the left. I can just imagine Joyce was sat in that car park staring ahead and waiting for them all to come staggering back out. It's Wednesday, it's always been a child free night for them, the eldest 3 can do what they want now, the youngest 3 will be dumped on various people.
Omg literally parked in this car park tonight to see a show, if I’d checked tattle I could’ve bloody checked out if he was lurking!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This just popped up on my fyp thought that racquet said they wanted to take part. Caption said she's too old to be wearing matching pj's.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh poor Rach drinking those shots that she doesn't like the taste of 🎻

@MrsOgre great sleuthing / observation skills, I'd have never picked up MaccyD's from the picture!

Reactions: 7
I know she hasn't fully shown the new lounge yet, but from what I've seen, it looks tit. Crappy fake panelling on the wall, the wonky tiles round the wood burner that look like Wilby did them (in fact with his "obsession" with lining things up he'd probably do a better job), that expanse of empty space between the door and the tit oversized mirror that was clearly only bought for the purpose of Instagram selfies. So much money, yet so little style, class or taste.

Reactions: 28
I know she hasn't fully shown the new lounge yet, but from what I've seen, it looks tit. Crappy fake panelling on the wall, the wonky tiles round the wood burner that look like Wilby did them (in fact with his "obsession" with lining things up he'd probably do a better job), that expanse of empty space between the door and the tit oversized mirror that was clearly only bought for the purpose of Instagram selfies. So much money, yet so little style, class or taste.
I find it odd that with six kids there are no toys in any of the rooms downstairs. There only seems to be a games console in the second lounge when they’re doing ads for them too?

Reactions: 19
I find it odd that with six kids there are no toys in any of the rooms downstairs. There only seems to be a games console in the second lounge when they’re doing ads for them too?
If you came to my house, you would break your neck within seconds of walking through the door as there are toys everywhere. I never wanted my kids playing upstairs where I couldn’t keep an eye on them so instead my living room is full of toys and my lovely dining room as now been converted into a playroom. Yeah it’s a pain but my children have never been swimming in the toilet or eaten a firecracker

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This just popped up on my fyp thought that racquet said they wanted to take part. Caption said she's too old to be wearing matching pj's.
😂😂. She’ll be on her stories later saying Betsy is @Lucyinthesky88. Sitting in her kitchen…. eating vegan roast dinners…… taking her money ……

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Barely anything personal either, where's family photos? Pictures Wilbert's done at nursery stuck on the fridge? Full of shite she's been gifted, but nothing with any actual memories or sentimentality attached.

Barely anything personal either, where's family photos? Pictures Wilbert's done at nursery stuck on the fridge? Full of shite she's been gifted, but nothing with any actual memories or sentimentality attached.
Because her family is her business and income, not children to love, protect and cherish?

• Sad
Seeing as she’s having a well deserved break from insta (and probs the kids - which she has earned) - what are our predictions for 2022 for her?
I’d like to get the ball rolling early on her inevitable troll rant. Content ideas again for you R hun.

Reactions: 3
Seeing as she’s having a well deserved break from insta (and probs the kids - which she has earned) - what are our predictions for 2022 for her?
I’d like to get the ball rolling early on her inevitable troll rant. Content ideas again for you R hun.
Holiday abroad.... Just her and Sloshy.

Reactions: 12
She saves the troll rants for patreon now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.