PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as she’s having a well deserved break from insta (and probs the kids - which she has earned) - what are our predictions for 2022 for her?
I’d like to get the ball rolling early on her inevitable troll rant. Content ideas again for you R hun.
In the words of the great Adele…… Divorce babes, Divorce 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Christmas karaoke at Rach

First up Stabby Jo with 🎤 Saturday nights alright (for fighting) 🎶

Followed by PA Jo and her rendition of 🎤 I Should’ve Known Better 🎶

Let’s hear it for Sloshua with 🎤 Lil’ Ole Wine Drinker Me 🎶

Hermes Kevin has arrived and what a chanter he is with 🎤 Return To Sender 🕺

To finish the night off we have Rach singing to all the women that are abused after 4pm 🎤 I Hear You Knocking (but you can’t come in) 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
@FridaK how can you say that they love each other like the most hardest ever 🙄
Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple
He loves her like the most hardest ever. She tolerates him and puts on a good show for the huns. I actually don’t think it would be a bad thing for any of them at all tbf. I wasn’t being negative (in a weird way I guess 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's probably got one lined up for next year with E on lead vocals 😲🤭🤭 Raise money for her bank account Patchwork House(s).
imagine more publicity - would mean that more stories would be written about her and the “trolls” would be able to comment on what she’s saying and she’d have no control over what’s said. I can’t imagine that wants to get any ‘bigger’ on the celeb scale as the bigger she’d get, the more people are likely to look at just where all this money is coming from.

Reactions: 10
She's probably got one lined up for next year with E on lead vocals 😲🤭🤭 Raise money for her bank account Patchwork House(s).
Well let's help her out by thinking of songs she might cover! I'll go first with a suggestion of "Would I Lie To You"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What was the point of her stories last night? Just to show off her designer vile designer handbag, the cost of her meal out? Take it that was her work do, where was Emily (hopefully having more fun with her boyfriend and son).
For me it was just to show off her wealth! Tasteless and pointless. My one Christmas wish is for her huns to see right through her this year and see she is milking each and everyone of them.

Reactions: 26
Right ladies, so I’ve come on to have a quick catch up as I’ve been prepping Christmas dinner, all veg dug up, washed and chopped, pate made, cheesecake made, all because the boy has surgery tomorrow…so please be entertaining overnight so I’ve got something to keep me amused tomorrow whilst I’m at the hospital pls…

prediction for next year??
Betsy leaves home,
Seb moves out permanently
R and J probably split and she then sets him up to be controlling alcoholic

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Right ladies, so I’ve come on to have a quick catch up as I’ve been prepping Christmas dinner, all veg dug up, washed and chopped, pate made, cheesecake made, all because the boy has surgery tomorrow…so please be entertaining overnight so I’ve got something to keep me amused tomorrow whilst I’m at the hospital pls…

prediction for next year??
Betsy leaves home,
Seb moves out permanently
R and J probably split and she then sets him up to be controlling alcoholic
I am not in a good place right now and honestly can’t think of anything funny to add to the predictions but I would like to say, your post has warmed my heart, digging your own veg, meal prepping etc, I am totally on my own this year and it’s hard not to feel sad but I love seeing family’s coming together, also I have no idea who is having the operation but I wish them all the best and a full recovery ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What was the point of her stories last night? Just to show off her designer vile designer handbag, the cost of her meal out? Take it that was her work do, where was Emily (hopefully having more fun with her boyfriend and son).
For me it was just to show off her wealth! Tasteless and pointless. My one Christmas wish is for her huns to see right through her this year and see she is milking each and everyone of them.
Emily apparently has Tonsillitis so couldn’t make it and yeah it was their “Xmas work do” she is obviously milking that as a business expense 🙄

Reactions: 11
2022 predictions are Betsy moves out permanently, Seb moves in with his Nan, Wilby starts talking more and we get more fml stories from her, they bugger off overseas for a couple's holiday.

Why is Jo sharing the food from Josh's Mum. Clearly they aren't home?? Away again so close to Christmas?

Reactions: 15
Absolutely!? And most people go home after a night out don't they, not round to their mates to lounge on their sofa??!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.