PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the words of Wibble 'wow' 1st its a family trip..looks like she paid for it as well. Not a #gifted ad
2nd.. never heard her speak as much to Wilbert as she did when looking at the sea view (which she has, didn't ya know 😉). It's a Christmas miracle.
Not going to mention the gifts and her taking credit for them and all the other tit. Trying to keep my Xmas eve zen 💜.
Nothing is guaranteed to give me more rage than Rancid and her heroics purely for the 'gram.
Merry Christmas ya filthy tattle trolls 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As a special little Christmas Eve treat, I have given "Twelve Days of Christmas" a little makeover in honour of the lying, scummy twit that brought all us Tattle bastards together!

On the twelfth day of Rachmas, Racquelle gave to me:
Twelve tesco adverts
Eleven ugly headbands
Ten roast dinners
Nine missing chickens
Eight pricey cocktails
Seven babysitters
Six gifted tellies
Five hobbit hoooooles!
Four fake tears
Three sea views
Two troll rants
And Josh with his tic tac teeeeeeeeeth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
As a special little Christmas Eve treat, I have given "Twelve Days of Christmas" a little makeover in honour of the lying, scummy twit that brought all us Tattle bastards together!

Twelve tesco adverts
Eleven ugly headbands
Ten roast dinners
Nine missing chickens
Eight pricey cocktails
Seven babysitters
Six gifted tellies
Five hobbit hoooooles!
Four fake tears
Three sea views
Two troll rants
Love you the hardest dipsy💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Twelve tesco adverts
Eleven ugly headbands
Ten roast dinners
Nine missing chickens
Eight pricey cocktails
Seven babysitters
Six gifted tellies
Five hobbit hoooooles!
Four fake tears
Three sea views
Two troll rants
Excellent - give yourself another fluffy cloud for this one 😂. Merry Christmas xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she's still showing all those presents. It's a kick in the teeth to families who can't access the service. Proper charity work is done in the background, not showed off to make yourself look good.
Completely agree…I’ve been involved in something similar. Phone stayed in bag, it’s not about showing off or seeking credit. Real charitable work comes with a huge dash of humility. I don’t think R would even know what that is.

Reactions: 24
Why can’t they have a day out together and be happy? Ok it’s raining but make the best of it. They all seem so ungrateful

Reactions: 10
That little reshare was purely for ours and sams benefit, grow up raq and enjoy a day out with your family 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Good Lord. I can’t make out if they the most miserable or the most chavvy in the history of Christmas 🎄. Don’t watch, stick on Santa Claus or something 😂

Reactions: 4

Twelve tesco adverts
Eleven ugly headbands
Ten roast dinners
Nine missing chickens
Eight pricey cocktails
Seven babysitters
Six gifted tellies
Five hobbit hoooooles!
Four fake tears
Three sea views
Two troll rants
Beyond proud to see my hobbit hoooooles contribution 🤣.
@DipsyDoodle I dunno what it is you do for a living, but your talents definitely lie in writing 😘💜. So good!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine having a Christmas day out with your kids & still finding the time to try get one up on your husbands ex. Sam lives rent free in her head all day every day. There’s no way you can be happy as she claims to be if you’re carrying on like that

Reactions: 40
Do you reckon its just become sloshys niche now to look like he's got a cob on all the time ? Quick cameras on look pissed off …..
All this filming off the kids its some kind if damage limitation its always for a purpose a front of a wonderfully witty dysfunctional family .
Just realised iv got the same couch as her too im fewmmin’ mines got no biscuits mashed in because i don't let any eat on it because I'm paying for it with a bonafide actual job not stealing a living from pay pay and patreon

Reactions: 17
Imagine having a Christmas day out with your kids & still finding the time to try get one up on your husbands ex. Sam lives rent free in her head all day every day. There’s no way you can be happy as she claims to be if you’re carrying on like that
That's what I said last night. Once she got josh she realised she didn't want him and she's not happy hence the obsession with the original Mrs Marshall. She pestered him to get married and have another baby even though he didn't want to. He obviously wanted to marry Sam and have a family and that sticks in Ratchet's throat.

Reactions: 20
Great I know exactly where they are and only a short drive away. But what do I ask first? Where's the paypal money, where did all the Christmas presents go or why does she keep broadcasting that she is the boys mum?
But I'm too comfy on the sofa with my dog, we are both eating crisps and watching tv in the warm and dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think the day out is for an Ad? Since when do they do anything with all 6 kids?

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think the day out is for an Ad? Since when do they do anything with all 6 kids?
Mannah is there as well so it could be that Rachel is paying for everyone and trying to make them look one big happy family😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey, happy Xmas Eve, it’s my sons 22nd birthday♥ It’s also my sons 5 year birthday to when he was killed in a car crash, him and a couple of friends grabbed a taxi, the driver was high on drugs.
Sending you lots of love! Xx

Completely agree…I’ve been involved in something similar. Phone stayed in bag, it’s not about showing off or seeking credit. Real charitable work comes with a huge dash of humility. I don’t think R would even know what that is.
So many people around where I live are doing so many good things for people on the bones of their arses, and unless you know, you would never know from their social media or even the people themselves they just quietly give out food, presents, stuff like that.

Reactions: 12
Happy Christmas tattlers, struggling to watch Rach’s tit show or feel Christmassy at all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looking at his latest story, 100 per cent sloshy’s been told to remove the older boys from his social media. Just the girls, wobble, him and rancid on insta. I would imagine following the last SS report from Sam. But then why can’t ratchet just abide by that too. Why the nasty bleeping digs that she’s Sebs mum on Xmas eve of all days. She’s bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.