PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be all those things but she’s still gobby for an 8 year old, imo. And if it’s child-led then having two daddies is actually really sweet, children should be free to call their stepparents whatever feels comfortable, I’m just not sure in this case that it wasn’t pushed by the adults involved.
Well there you go. Something you and Rachael would agree on 👍. It’s not for me.

Reactions: 4
She might be all those things but she’s still gobby for an 8 year old, imo. And if it’s child-led then having two daddies is actually really sweet, children should be free to call their stepparents whatever feels comfortable, I’m just not sure in this case that it wasn’t pushed by the adults involved.
I can't imagine Raq would be happy if Edie was calling her dad's partner "mummy" 🤷 despite trying to pretend that Seb and Isaac call her mum when we all know they never do.

Reactions: 29
I hope to God she has a good lock on the hobbit window. We know how clever Wilbs is. He can lift a tin of paint, spill it all over without getting a drop on himself. He climbed on to the kitchen table that had the benches stacked on top of it. If he makes his own we to that bedroom while she’s doing the cleaning while she’s sat on her phone checking Tattle trolls I dread to think what could happen 😢

Reactions: 21
Well there you go. Something you and Rachael would agree on 👍. It’s not for me.
I’ve referred to my ‘stepdad’ as dad for as long as I can remember. If I talk about him, he’s my dad. And that’s because he’s the one who has been there and done everything for me. I have been estranged from my ‘biological father’ for 13 years and even before that things weren’t great. I’m lucky that he wasn’t abusive or anything, he just wasn’t bothered and was too selfish.

The point I’m trying to make is that it’s different for every family and every child and if the CHILD calls the stepparent mum/dad without being forced to then that’s what’s best in that situation and shouldn’t be judged as wrong.

In my experience (only through knowing people in similar situations), if the biological parent is present and has a good relationship with the child, then it tends to stay as that person is mum/dad and the step parent is ‘their name’. If a biological parent is crap for whatever reason and the child calls the stepparent mum/dad then it’s only the biological parent who has themselves to blame. Obviously I know there are many different sets of circumstances where the biological parent may not be present through no fault of their own and that’s different.

In E’s case, it’s obviously forced by Ratchet and that’s disrespectful to E’s biological dad in my opinion.

• Heart
I’ve referred to my ‘stepdad’ as dad for as long as I can remember. If I talk about him, he’s my dad. And that’s because he’s the one who has been there and done everything for me. I have been estranged from my ‘biological father’ for 13 years and even before that things weren’t great. I’m lucky that he wasn’t abusive or anything, he just wasn’t bothered and was too selfish.

The point I’m trying to make is that it’s different for every family and every child and if the CHILD calls the stepparent mum/dad without being forced to then that’s what’s best in that situation and shouldn’t be judged as wrong.

In my experience (only through knowing people in similar situations), if the biological parent is present and has a good relationship with the child, then it tends to stay as that person is mum/dad and the step parent is ‘their name’. If a biological parent is crap for whatever reason and the child calls the stepparent mum/dad then it’s only the biological parent who has themselves to blame. Obviously I know there are many different sets of circumstances where the biological parent may not be present through no fault of their own and that’s different.

In E’s case, it’s obviously forced by Ratchet and that’s disrespectful to E’s biological dad in my opinion.
Just to say, I wasn’t judging it. I just said the whole ‘two dads’ thing wasn’t for me.

(Reason being is I have my biological mum, dad and grandparents. I’ve had 2 step dads, 2 step mums, multiple step grandparents & family members. My older kids both have a step mum and step dad, step grandparents and biological parents and grandparents. We need to use names just to identify who we are talking about, it’s like a diplomatic nightmare at times 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My eldest refers to my partner by his name unless she is talking about him to her school friends or buying him a card then it’s dad. My middle daughter calls my partner dad. They both have the same dad but my middle daughter was only 2 when we split so she has no memory of him and they have both never seen him since, it was something she started calling my partner one day so we let her. If their biological father wasn’t a gear head and was around then I probably wouldn’t of let her out of respect for her dad unless it was something she insisted on and her biological father was ok with.
I reckon Edie has been allowed to call J dad since she probably started saying the word so knows no different which I believed should have been corrected by R until Edie was at an age where she could make the decision herself.

Reactions: 13
In edie's case we all know its forced.... she has a prominent, excellent biological father who sees her on a regular basis without fail.
R has also tried to force B and T to call josh dad (when she's talking to them about josh she refers to him as their dad) she's also forced herself to be called mum towards the boys (we all know and have seen the boys call her by her name rachel/rach/raq)
R has some weird fucked up way of trying to re write history to her advantage and erase everyone who has gone against her. She's just psychologically fucked up imo 🤷‍♀️😆

Reactions: 32
Erm, it’s neither? It’s someone commenting on a public post on a public account about things they’ve seen. If they don’t like it, they shouldn’t put their children out there to be commented on.

These people who make money on Instagram are so entitled. They think it’s their right to make large sums of money for very little work and expect zero negativity on it too. They can insist it’s their job all they like but they choose to do it and the rewards are vast; they really have nothing to complain about compared to teachers and nurses and social workers who get paid relatively little to cope with genuinely stressful situations in underfunded environments. If KDIL and Rachel don’t like the negative comments, they could just as easily get a job in a supermarket.
The thought of KDIL working in a supermarket knocks me sick :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thought of KDIL working in a supermarket knocks me sick :sick:
Especially as today she’s been talking about how many times she gets bum worms. Teach you fudging kids to wash their hands. They are not babies any more take them to wash their hands until they learn. Or maybe they’re from her rubbing her dirty barely covered arse crack over everything. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Especially as today she’s been talking about how many times she gets bum worms. Teach you fudging kids to wash their hands. They are not babies any more take them to wash their hands until they learn. Or maybe they’re from her rubbing her dirty barely covered arse crack over everything. 🤢🤢🤢
Oh god don't as I had to block her and her minge from my newsreel.

Reactions: 9
I know, and I obviously wasn't laughing at someone being stabbed so apologise if that's the way it came across and for offending you.

In hindsight maybe I should have said i wonder if stabby Jo is on hand to help dispose of the weapon and give a false alibi.
Apologies, I bit.
A lad got fatally stabbed, 16yrs old, and I think I just knee jerk reaction saw red.... appreciate you not ripping me a new one.

In other news our grandbaby finally arrived today.
Life's a funny old game.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m not 💯 sure but I think Ratchett sets up Wibble’s sequencing. Or PC head, who knows?!
It’s too neat for his age. I’ve seen lots of sequencing with my own and it just doesn’t seem right 🎣 . You hardly ever see the start of it either 🧐. She’ll exploit her kids in any way to get engagement won’t she?! 🙄

Reactions: 18
Apologies, I bit.
A lad got fatally stabbed, 16yrs old, and I think I just knee jerk reaction saw red.... appreciate you not ripping me a new one.

In other news our grandbaby finally arrived today.
Life's a funny old game.
I wouldn't do that I know my humour isn't for everyone.

Congratulations on the new granbaby, it's such an amazing feeling. Enjoy the newborn cuddles, they grow far too quick 💕💙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not 💯 sure but I think Ratchett sets up Wibble’s sequencing. Or PC head, who knows?!
It’s too neat for his age. I’ve seen lots of sequencing with my own and it just doesn’t seem right 🎣 . You hardly ever see the start of it either 🧐. She’ll exploit her kids in any way to get engagement won’t she?! 🙄
I agree. Was just wondering how many times a day are we going to be subjected to videos of the lining up. My son did this all the time when that age and older ( never been diagnosed with anything). I think a lot of boys particularly love lining up cars etc. it’s almost like she is trying to over embrace the fact that he seems on the spectrum and “ look at W and look at me embracing”
Fact is, it’s not interesting, it’s lazy content and it’s not really new or cute anymore.

Reactions: 25
The latest KDIL post is something else…just like R when you think they can’t get any lower, they always manage to pull something new out the bag
her grid post about worms makes me feel sick, in my 51 years I have never known anybody or their children to have bum worms as she calls them, and none of my children certainly never had them.
Ffs hot water and soap woman, why does she think her followers will relate to that, I would be ashamed and embarrassed to tell my closest never mind thousands of strangers on the internet.
She has confirmed she is as dirty as she looks.

• Sick
Little Wilby is so cute. He reminds me of my little boy. He's (my boy) been referred for speach therapy and potential processing issues. The last few months he's come on massively. I think Wilby is just a little behind (hope that isn't a prejudicial term) but will eventually catch up.

Reactions: 15
Wilby is cute I’m not doubting that. But I’m bored behind belief of seeing them fact he lines stuff up…big deal. It’s probably not autism his just behind coz of how Rachel’s brought him up.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.