PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Emily is in Bristol if that’s her own pic, that’s in the centre of Bristol. I live in Bristol and haven’t been in to the centre in ages 🤣 so sadly no chance of bumping in to her!

Reactions: 7
Yep Emily is in Bristol if that’s her own pic, that’s in the centre of Bristol. I live in Bristol and haven’t been in to the centre in ages 🤣 so sadly no chance of bumping in to her!
She's now changed the wording to pub/bar🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
her grid post about worms makes me feel sick, in my 51 years I have never known anybody or their children to have bum worms as she calls them, and none of my children certainly never had them.
Ffs hot water and soap woman, why does she think her followers will relate to that, I would be ashamed and embarrassed to tell my closest never mind thousands of strangers on the internet.
She has confirmed she is as dirty as she looks.
Pretty sure I've read that worms are more common than headlice

• Sick
  • Wow
Showered, hair washed, wine poured and a Christmas movie put on. Last Train To Christmas…
And within the first few minutes a brilliant phrase:
“You Are Only Famous if someone knows who you are”
I would say you are not known if you only have 220k followers out of almost 8 billion people in the world.
Hi Rach, this is me putting you back in your seat. 💜💜💜

Just another view on this whole step parents being called mummy or daddy.
In the moment it could be ok, but in later life it can be quite damaging especially if the child believes that parent is their biological parent.
I was lead to believe the man that raised me was my biological father, I was 13 when I found out that was not the truth.
There were other factors that disturbed me but in whole I was badly damaged by it all.
Anyway, Rach is Rach, everyone around her enables her. At some point it will all come crashing down !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My cousin is om the spectrum and before he was diagnosed he always lines things up. He could have 100 cars and every one would be lined up. Not until diagnosis process did we all learn that this was a sign
My 4 year old is on the spectrum, diagnosed at 2.5, and he has been lining things up since he was able to. It's definitely a sign of autism.

Does anybody know if any of the other kids are on the spectrum/neurodiverse?

There's often a genetic link with it being passed down from parents. In our case it's my OH who has HF ASD. Two of his kids are diagnosed and there's a question mark about the other two.

Josh is a bit 'spectrummy' if I think about it, his obsession with his special interest, how he appears quite socially awkward.

Reactions: 10
Betsy is going out to party in Bristol tonight then. Cough....fake id....cough.
F6497C3A-F8D7-4B7E-81B1-032F07409249.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Showered, hair washed, wine poured and a Christmas movie put on. Last Train To Christmas…
And within the first few minutes a brilliant phrase:
“You Are Only Famous if someone knows who you are”
I would say you are not known if you only have 220k followers out of almost 8 billion people in the world.
Hi Rach, this is me putting you back in your seat. 💜💜💜

Just another view on this whole step parents being called mummy or daddy.
In the moment it could be ok, but in later life it can be quite damaging especially if the child believes that parent is their biological parent.
I was lead to believe the man that raised me was my biological father, I was 13 when I found out that was not the truth.
There were other factors that disturbed me but in whole I was badly damaged by it all.
Anyway, Rach is Rach, everyone around her enables her. At some point it will all come crashing down !
Just a note to say i used the laughing reaction when you'd only posted the first paragraph and I've just noticed you added another. I hope I didn't offend you.

Reactions: 4
Be kind always looks so cheap, I’ve yet to see her wear something and think it’s a nice outfit.

Reactions: 22
Just a note to say i used the laughing reaction when you'd only posted the first paragraph and I've just noticed you added another. I hope I didn't offend you.
No not at all, I have backed off from following Rach and commenting in here, so I tend to binge a bit when I do comment now lol.

Reactions: 6
Be kind always looks so cheap, I’ve yet to see her wear something and think it’s a nice outfit.
Like her mother. The difference is, Ratshit spends a fortune on clothes for herself and always looks tit. Bekind and L always wear cheap Shein etc stuff.
My kids are dressed in H&M, Primark and Newlook. They always look immaculate. I, on the other hand wear whatever is clean and look a scruff. Mum life and I wouldn't have it any other way. Every penny I have goes on my kids. They are my (and my husband's) priority. Unlike R who uses them for Ads and babysitting Wibble.
All that money and no taste at all.

Reactions: 31
Did Betsy forget to pack a top? It's the middle of bleeping winter and she's in Bristol. Not on the beach in the middle of summer :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No offence to anyone, we are all different ages and raised differently, I was out clubbing at Betsy’s age, I do think that is how it is regardless of generations, she is also dressed for clubbing, for those that were out at that age, did you really dress up for winter when you were going to a hot stuffy nightclub where you could hang your coat!
I think it’s very easy for some people to forget they were that age once and are really judgmental on a teen that does what lots of other teens do.
Yes the difference is that her mother shared that to thousands for content, that is wrong.
I want to add what I find most wrong is a 28/29 ye old going out clubbing with a 17 ye old.
Emily has new friends of her own and she should stick with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
No offence to anyone, we are all different ages and raised differently, I was out clubbing at Betsy’s age, I do think that is how it is regardless of generations, she is also dressed for clubbing, for those that were out at that age, did you really dress up for winter when you were going to a hot stuffy nightclub where you could hang your coat!
I think it’s very easy for some people to forget they were that age once and are really judgmental on a teen that does what lots of other teens do.
Yes the difference is that her mother shared that to thousands for content, that is wrong.
I want to add what I find most wrong is a 28/29 ye old going out clubbing with a 17 ye old.
Emily has new friends of her own and she should stick with them.
I remember my uncle giving me a lift into town one night and he thought I was wearing a nightie!😂😂 I was probably 18. In the 90’s, I remember there was a fashion of silky looking strappy dresses that looked like bedwear. It was the middle of winter and we were going to a club later. I never used to feel the cold.

I also wore a velvet bra and some lace hot pants once on New Years Eve🙈. It wasn’t an out of place look in the clubs I used to frequent (think the NYE outfit was Tall Trees in Yarm).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why are they going clubbing together?! I’m not going to judge B for going clubbing underage, loads of people do… but they go with friends who are also underage/a couple of years older. Emily needs to get some friends her own age, I don’t understand why she would even want to go clubbing with someone so much younger.

Reactions: 23
Why are they going clubbing together?! I’m not going to judge B for going clubbing underage, loads of people do… but they go with friends who are also underage/a couple of years older. Emily needs to get some friends her own age, I don’t understand why she would even want to go clubbing with someone so much younger.
I often went clubbing with my Aunty who is 10 years older than me and then later I went with my sister who is 11 years younger than me, but they were family and we were close so it was different. I agree, it’s just weird for Emily to be out with Betsy. Maybe she’s not allowed her own friends outside the Patchwork Shithouse. (Emily, I mean).

Reactions: 16
I remember my uncle giving me a lift into town one night and he thought I was wearing a nightie!😂😂 I was probably 18. In the 90’s, I remember there was a fashion of silky looking strappy dresses that looked like bedwear. It was the middle of winter and we were going to a club later. I never used to feel the cold.

I also wore a velvet bra and some lace hot pants once on New Years Eve🙈. It wasn’t an out of place look in the clubs I used to frequent (think the NYE outfit was Tall Trees in Yarm).
And these days sleep wear is what the younger generation go out in 😂😂

• Haha
Same here , dressed in less than B has pn in that photo to be fair.

Some epic nights in the Tall Trees to 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.