PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, still bored. Never ever has someone droned on about scavving on the Internet and giving a few people presents as long Rachael has.

I’ll alert the Nobel Peace Prize committee in the morning.

Reactions: 16
I've just watched her shitshow stories from tonight.... she's trying to be her manly sis in law with her hair like that. Yet she's not got the build, the cockiness or the Adams apple to pull off a full on Mannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How have I only just stumbled across these PTWM threads, I'm not dissapointed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Has stabby Jo been allowed out again 😂😜
Honestly that's not even funny. Stabby Jo is called that because she was with a man who stabbed someone not her actually doing the stabbing, neither of which are joking matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm stunned that she thinks it's appropriate to have a 7? year old child to write cards to traumatised women!! (that E apparently needs therapy to cope with)
She is a disgrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
They need to get out of her arse. That's normal behaviour for his age. I don't think lining up some ducks will get him into mensa anytime soon!
My cousin is om the spectrum and before he was diagnosed he always lines things up. He could have 100 cars and every one would be lined up. Not until diagnosis process did we all learn that this was a sign

Reactions: 3
Gross! What is Emily doing in Edie's bed??? That is all kinds of wrong! I can't imagine anything weirder than a family friend / employee getting into a child's bed!

And as for the cards, even the message in them is like "look at all the stuff we have done for you and are giving you". I don't think any sort of statement about what presents and vouchers they were receiving was needed, but Saint Rach had to get that in! Poor Edie being roped into that!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Gross! What is Emily doing in Edie's bed??? That is all kinds of wrong! I can't imagine anything weirder than a family friend / employee getting into a child's bed!

And as for the cards, even the message in them is like "look at all the stuff we have done for you and are giving you". I don't think any sort of statement about what presents and vouchers they were receiving was needed, but Saint Rach had to get that in! Poor Edie being roped into that!
And it’s not like it was even because it’s “cute” for a gobby 8 year old to be writing the cards herself because they dictated what was written, word for word. What a waste of Edie’s time.

Reactions: 28
I just saw in the Sun newspaper 🙈 that a child has been killed in torquay by their 40 year old mother and apparently they live 2 minutes from the sea front! No boubt their will be a massive amount of stories from Rach today about it all 🙄 it's incredibly sad but she'll make it about her as per usual 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
God shes such a saint....Couple of years ago we collected toys from parents at my nursery to donate to local families in need. We dropped them all off to the Salvation Army and that was that. Apart from 1 facebook post to thank parents for donating, we didnt want any credit for it - charity shouldn't be a competition.

Reactions: 28
And it’s not like it was even because it’s “cute” for a gobby 8 year old to be writing the cards herself because they dictated what was written, word for word. What a waste of Edie’s time.
I wonder if her dad will have something to say about it. It's so inappropriate. As for the "sleepover", E could have stayed on the sofa! They're an odd lot.

Reactions: 16
Honestly that's not even funny. Stabby Jo is called that because she was with a man who stabbed someone not her actually doing the stabbing, neither of which are joking matters.
I know, and I obviously wasn't laughing at someone being stabbed so apologise if that's the way it came across and for offending you.

In hindsight maybe I should have said i wonder if stabby Jo is on hand to help dispose of the weapon and give a false alibi.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Edie’s not a gobby 8 year old. Edies the one that used the most for ADs. She’s taken over Betsy’s role as being chief carer for Wibble. She’s got Rachael’s huns on that last post referring to her ‘Daddies’ as if it’s the most normal thing ever to have 2, and her safest space, her actual bed is being used by anyone and everyone that Rachael has in the house.

She was probably grateful for the attention whilst writing those cards. As seen this week, her Mother doesn’t care about what’s happening at her school and can’t even buy her a pair of tights to wear with the belt she has as a school skirt. But she still cracks on with a smile on her face, bless her.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Edie’s not a gobby 8 year old. Edies the one that used the most for ADs. She’s taken over Betsy’s role as being chief carer for Wibble. She’s got Rachael’s huns on that last post referring to her ‘Daddies’ as if it’s the most normal thing ever to have 2, and her safest space, her actual bed is being used by anyone and everyone that Rachael has in the house.

She was probably grateful for the attention whilst writing those cards. As seen this week, her Mother doesn’t care about what’s happening at her school and can’t even buy her a pair of tights to wear with the belt she has as a school skirt. But she still cracks on with a smile on her face, bless her.
She might be all those things but she’s still gobby for an 8 year old, imo. And if it’s child-led then having two daddies is actually really sweet, children should be free to call their stepparents whatever feels comfortable, I’m just not sure in this case that it wasn’t pushed by the adults involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.