PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she’ll be staying away from Insta for 2 weeks if she’s at home. She’ll have fecked off to Centre Parcs or somewhere and doesn’t want to alienate the huns and/or jeopardise further donations by splashing a £10k holiday on her page.

Plus unlikley Betsy will have gone with them unless it’s abroad so not really a perfect Patchwork family if they leave the child who lives in the shed at home at Christmas

Reactions: 16
Is it her recording him? I know she doesn't interact with him much anyway but complete silence. I think her and Sloshy have gone away.

Reactions: 12
It’s probably a pre record she had in her phone. Bet she’s not even with him. It’s so boring watching someone else’s kid saying wow. Is this the best content she’s got.

Reactions: 20
Okay well it’s now better when she doesn’t post, and we talk about what she used to post 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s probably a pre record she had in her phone. Bet she’s not even with him. It’s so boring watching someone else’s kid saying wow. Is this the best content she’s got.
Do you not find it totes adorbs??Is he not making your ovaries twitch? Do you not want to be in Wilbys World??? Have you a heart of stone?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mannah doing a bit of sucking up for something, her boys didn't recognise them at all when they turned up on Halloween.
6414722D-69F2-49E4-AE3B-19B81BADB1A9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she not say in her last Tesco ad that they were going to Hannah's for Christmas? Why would they need to plan a night if that were the case??
Yes cos she always tells the truth!! Is the patrenob still going while she’s on Christmas rest? Also I’ve been reading the highlights of the year-has anyone mentioned the bean family? And all the huns posting their beans?🙈🙈 sad situation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes cos she always tells the truth!! Is the patrenob still going while she’s on Christmas rest? Also I’ve been reading the highlights of the year-has anyone mentioned the bean family? And all the huns posting their beans?🙈🙈 sad situation
The what?! Can't remember when exactly I discovered Rach (actually saw her threads here first and I was intrigued with the absolute tit show!), But it was earlier this year. Wtf was the bean family?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.