PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she disappeared from the Patreon one too? I'd be so annoyed if I was paying the subscription and she just didn't post for half a month!

Reactions: 11
You never know with Rachael. Could be that she’s awarded herself time off from hard work 🙄, to wrap presents.

Could be that she dropped a massive blink and you’ll miss it clanger last week and now she’s in tatters.

Time will tell.

Reactions: 8
Perhaps she is at the herpes lodge with the no wifi

I really do hope that she is ok and really busy delivering all those presents as she said !

Reactions: 2
IMG_20211221_113854.jpg

I cant cope, Betsy's tiktok appeared on my FYP, a few videos down there is one with Rachelelelelelle in, i'm creasing.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm sure freddy enjoyed opening some on his birthday and the rest of the "circle" children will get the same on Saturday
it’s sad isn’t it when we genuinely think that they’ve kept them for themselves… but R has done this to herself and anyone who is associated with her.

and she left all that raw meat and milk to go warm in hallway overnight 🤮🤮

don’t forget the big white paint splash
don’t forget that Seb was a total legend during the “hall” - didn’t he wack her head? 😂

Reactions: 16
wonder if hermes kevin will send her a christmas card again like last year? 😂😂
I gave my Hermes guy a big bottle of jack daniels and he didn’t even say thank you- what am I doing wrong? Being nice? Not being a lazy mare? Not snorting? Not scamming people? Having proper doors in my home? Not being obsessed by peoples misfortune?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I gave my Hermes guy a big bottle of jack daniels and he didn’t even say thank you- what am I doing wrong? Being nice? Not being a lazy mare? Not snorting? Not scamming people? Having proper doors in my home? Not being obsessed by peoples misfortune?
Did you boot your dog to stop it running away while the door was open? Have you opened the door with no top on because your baby was having a nursing strike and you were trying to entice them? Did your bottom lip exit the door a full minute before the rest of you?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After asking for all them donations she has a duty to show where they went no doubt she’s banned any words from her comments associated with them

Reactions: 15
We’re you you singularly responsible for keeping him in a job? Because if not, there will be no cards for you 🤷🏻‍♀️. You have to save Hermes drivers lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After asking for all them donations she has a duty to show where they went no doubt she’s banned any words from her comments associated with them
It'll be PayPal mark 2. No answers, nothing to show for the donations (has anyone checked PA Jo's Facebook marketplace?) and it'll not be mentioned again.

Reactions: 19
It'll be PayPal mark 2. No answers, nothing to show for the donations (has anyone checked PA Jo's Facebook marketplace?) and it'll not be mentioned again.
just looked but theres nothing new. I doubt she would make the same mistake again tbh, probably gets one of the other circle to do it

Reactions: 8
just looked but theres nothing new. I doubt she would make the same mistake again tbh, probably gets one of the other circle to do it
I would say she might have set up a fake profile to do it from, but we all know how unimaginative she is with "fictional" characters so it would be totally obvious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she constantly says “give it one of them” or “do you love it?” And the constant snorting at everything!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
This is actually really interesting. If she is still posting on her patreon linked account then clearly she has no tattle members that felt the need to follow her on there. That says two things, first that the actually we aren’t as invested as she thinks 😂. Second that she has the means to stop any chatter on here, protect her family etc and still make money on her patreon account.

The question now is if she’s greedy enough NOT to take that opportunity 🤔

Reactions: 20
Looks like Emily is still working at the laundrette.

Does anyone else think that R&J have fucked off the kids and having yet another 'well earned break' over Christmas? Or would that be way too extreme for them?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.