PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The what?! Can't remember when exactly I discovered Rach (actually saw her threads here first and I was intrigued with the absolute tit show!), But it was earlier this year. Wtf was the bean family?!😂
The beans that are left over in the tin!! She was very disturbed about them and the separation anxiety they might have 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What about favourite screen grabs of her expressions? I don’t have any but you lot may have.
What’s been her best and worst look?

Reactions: 1
Can't remember if it was this year or last but her not being able to sleep because her neighbours light was still on in the middle of the night. She woke Josh up to go with her towards the house leaving all the kids alone.

Same story the next night about the light being on

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just remembered the night away in Exeter for her birthday and they chose a restaurant that all the students go to, Rachel in a dress that barely covered the essentials and those tit mules and Joyce with his baseball cap😂

@comeonyouwelsh ive been searching through photos but I can't settle on the best one.
I would say there is not one best one not even from people in her circle, just remember some of the diamonds z Josh has posted recently haha

Going in a morgue in a pandemic on the poverty tour 😳
Wow, is that true, I never watched any of that tit show

Reactions: 1
Going in a morgue in a pandemic on the poverty tour 😳
I'm still baffled by that 🤣
The whole tour was just pointless. No wonder she caught covid from it 🤦‍♀️
Let's not forget her using the opportunity to touch all the food and go maskless in eat that frog and use it as a homework club!

Reactions: 12
The what?! Can't remember when exactly I discovered Rach (actually saw her threads here first and I was intrigued with the absolute tit show!), But it was earlier this year. Wtf was the bean family?!😂
I arrived here for exactly the same reasons as you! No idea about the bean story but would love to know!

Pretends she lives in Goodrington (makes a change from Kingswear or Salcombe) and hasn't posted a single shot of the train of lights that's passing by every single bleeping day. She's definitely not at home.

Reactions: 9
I still want to know what happened at the Halloween party.

I've recently seen a post that confirms B moved in with a friend after the party, she went home around the 10th November but was back stopping with the friend again within 24 hours.

I'm also wondering if R & J are home, she had said previously they were off to Bristol before xmas so they are either off drinking fizzy cats piss again OR there has been a huge kick off (hopefully) which would explain why B & E ended up in Bristol at the weekend instead of twit and twit.

Reactions: 25
I still want to know what happened at the Halloween party.

I've recently seen a post that confirms B moved in with a friend after the party, she went home around the 10th November but was back stopping with the friend again within 24 hours.

I'm also wondering if R & J are home, she had said previously they were off to Bristol before xmas so they are either off drinking fizzy cats piss again OR there has been a huge kick off (hopefully) which would explain why B & E ended up in Bristol at the weekend instead of twit and twit.
Whatever happened on Halloween, she was absolutely manic that week and thought that @comeonyouwelsh was going to tell us because she’d been talking to Sam. That’s why she set her up on here and called her out. To try and stop her.

Whatever it was they went to great lengths to cover it up and they seem to have been acting weird and pretty miserable ever since 🤷🏻‍♀️. I just figured someone would say at some point.

Reactions: 16
Never posted a link before but this is very interesting if it works. The telegraph has a link to a study that mothers distracted on smart phones talk to their children 4 times less!!!!!

Yeah but she needs to go that step further than anyone else so she doesn't talk to them at all!!!

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened on Halloween, she was absolutely manic that week and thought that @comeonyouwelsh was going to tell us because she’d been talking to Sam. That’s why she set her up on here and called her out. To try and stop her.

Whatever it was they went to great lengths to cover it up and they seem to have been acting weird and pretty miserable ever since 🤷🏻‍♀️. I just figured someone would say at some point.
She always tries to out someone on here when tit hits the fan in her personal life.
Its like tattle is her go to blame game for everything 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.