PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone mentioned the Range haul in the hall…
And the giant mirror that she brought the wrong size, that was made to measure…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That time she got £1000 of free toys for a very advert then 5 minutes later was advertising an Amazon wish list for 15 grand worth of stuff for her “women” at the laundrette

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well here’s me thinking because there’s no stories for me to watch you lot would be quiet. Absolute gold this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mark my words...shes quiet for a reason. Shes preggo and it will be a pj themed Christmas eve reveal of sorts!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Mark my words...shes quiet for a reason. Shes preggo and it will be a pj themed Christmas eve reveal of sorts!!!
I don’t think she’ll have another baby she can’t cope with wilberforce as it is never mind adding in a newborn

Reactions: 21
That time she got £1000 of free toys for a very advert then 5 minutes later was advertising an Amazon wish list for 15 grand worth of stuff for her “women” at the laundrette
Plus when she got Hermes Kevin to take her old telly to the tip because she got her #gifted Sky one, then asked for a donation of a telly for someone from the launderette

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Has anyone mentioned the Range haul in the hall…
And the giant mirror that she brought the wrong size, that was made to measure…
and she left all that raw meat and milk to go warm in hallway overnight 🤮🤮

don’t forget the big white paint splash

Reactions: 5
anyone helping hoping that the quietness is because something has kicked off and not just that she's "off work" 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys are killing me. So many classic moments I've spent the morning snorting like Rachel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
anyone helping hoping that the quietness is because something has kicked off and not just that she's "off work" 😜
Definately. Rach doesnt just not go on Insta. I mean its not work really, posting stories about how you cant get your car into drive...

Reactions: 12
She needs to come back at some point this week as I thought she was going to film herself and Emily dressed as elves delivering all these gifts to the abused women in Paignton?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to come back at some point this week as I thought she was going to film herself and Emily dressed as elves delivering all these gifts to the abused women in Paignton?
Wouldn't suprise me if we never hear about those Xmas gifts again 🤔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.