PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened on Halloween, she was absolutely manic that week and thought that @comeonyouwelsh was going to tell us because she’d been talking to Sam. That’s why she set her up on here and called her out. To try and stop her.

Whatever it was they went to great lengths to cover it up and they seem to have been acting weird and pretty miserable ever since 🤷🏻‍♀️. I just figured someone would say at some point.
Yep, things have been very strange for numerous reasons since then

Reactions: 5
Aww she's so teeny tiny and vulnerable. No way could she have fleeced her huns and pinched the PayPal money. Bless her and her bent knees over shadowed by a giant child no not Wibble today. So sweet 🙄🤢

Reactions: 21
State of that brand new sofa 😲😲
My sister in law follows her private insta account and showed me last nights live...where they spent 45 mins writing their shopping list!! Why the huns pay to follow that shite I'll never know!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 27
My sister in law follows her private insta account and showed me last nights live...where they spent 45 mins writing their shopping list!! Why the huns pay to follow that shite I'll never know!!
More fool them for paying, I do not understand why one would fork out real money to view such banal content , especially from Ratchet and Titwank.

As for the state of that floor and the total disrespect for their belongings, the pair of them are truly grim.

Reactions: 20
They literally don't take care of anything. No respect for anything or anyone. I guess if you've spent years stealing money not meant for you, you don't have to worry about your new sofa because you can always just get another one gifted to you :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Possessions are easy come easy go. Always better when someone else foots the bill. No repect. Look at the Hall in the Hall.

Reactions: 12
Vivienne Westwood scarf as well. I can't find it yet but one that looks similar is £280.
I don’t really like Vivienne Westwood (or scarves tbf) so I’d not recognise that. YSL bags are gorgeous but you can’t accessorise them with high street clothes. It’s all or nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(I can not afford any of this, but my nose has a little slant at the end from obsessive window shopping 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.