Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
Also, she sobbed that this was all new and the first time they’d been through this…didn’t she post literally weeks ago that tallulah is in the process of being assessed for ASD? Eh!? She just ducking makes it up as she goes along doesn’t she.

Reactions: 41
Nope. Not a chance in fucking hell I would sit listening to that on a train. FUCK. THAT. Teach your child to be considerate to other people and stop pretending she can sing. Awful fucking noise.

Wound me right up that and I'm not even on the train 😂

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She's a self-indulgent twat, over-sharing that lovely boys' developmental difficulties, without his consent, for cold hard cash. Vile.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I watched the stories this morning and it was certainly uncomfortable. I agree with her that the system sucks (although how Lula got diagnosed and school moved in a matter of weeks is an interesting one) and filling out those development forms is heartbreaking - the realization that your child has additional needs and will need support that you don't know how to give hits hard. I then felt a pang of guilt reading some of the comments here today - not because I don't agree with most of them - but because it feels a bit like kicking a dog when it's down. But then I remembered that she doesn't have to come and read here and if she is, it's purely for content. As you were.
If she wasn’t a selfish thief and a narcissist, I would have some empathy.

However, if she wasn’t a selfish narcissist she wouldn’t be selling her son’s issues to the highest bidder. I imagine a lot of her newer Patreon followers in particular will have paid the higher subscription amounts because they think it’s a way of showing their support and maybe even helping to pay for Wilby’s private assessments. It’s sickening.

She can dress it up however she wants but she’s not turned to Patreon to hide from the “trolls”, she’s done it to increase her income. I for one have never said anything horrible to her on her page, in a comment or DM, and I doubt I’m the only one. I talk about it here because that’s not trolling but Rachel can’t get her head around that fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Upandunder

Just a thought. Saviour of women, DA, etc..
Now ignoring the fact that you have an amazing memory (inherited by your eldest) .. if any of that guff written was true the first thing I thought was perhaps her mum was actually a victim of DV, very much reads like ' wife was cut off from family and support network, husband was absent and emotionally unavailable, arguments, wife ran away" .. sounds like you should have a day off using your mother as a whipping post!
Whilst you are at it, you should stop creating false memories I'm the same as you Rach and I cant remember that far back. I too had a traumatic childhood, I dont rehash these traumatic events day after day after day. I had therapy, I now have a very good life, like you say you do. I dont believe you if you really did have a good life you would leave the past in the past, because 100% they don't go together. You're so hung up on the past you can't be present, money does not buy happiness.
Also you should revisit that passage about mothers not being present, siblings raising siblings and take a long hard look at yourself. One day Betsy will be writing stories on the Internet about you.

Readingreading0701

So her and Emily are going to rock up to a woman’s home that is potentially being abused as elves with gifts 🤔

For the abuser to ask ‘who are these people and how do they know what gender/age our kids are to leave toys for them? The consequences doesn’t bare thinking about. This time of year is notoriously high with DV without those two dumbfucks adding to it.

Honestly they need stopped. Dangerous beyond belief

Who’s her friend who cares for W which the two additional needs girls?? Why is someone who already obviously has their hands full looking after her kids? Why don’t she return the boots and pay for a private assessment!
Personally think the tears were a “ shit I’m gonna have to fucking parent now” kinda tear.
She’s not helped the poor kid from day one. She’s tried to keep him a baby as long as she could, she breast fed forever, weaned him onto a bloody bottle and the kid still wears sleep suits. He also has no routine, he never seems to have a set bed time, never knows if his parents will be there or not, goes out for joyrides with his learner driver sister. There seems to be no interaction play. She sits on the sofa with that rag over her. There’s no hugs, play, learning, nursery rhymes.

Readingreading0701

You have all already mentioned what’s swirling around my head after watching her stories.

I don’t know about you Tattlers, when I’m distressed/upset/worried about something the last thing I would want to do is set up my phone to record me crying. I want hugs from my family or take myself off to my bed and sob privately. Then give myself a shake and think ‘ok what’s the way forward here’ and make plans/solutions. I will never understand why the lowlifes of Instagram think it’s acceptable to record themselves crying over what should be private family matters. Remember Rach once it’s out there, there’s no taking it back. Your sobfests will be there forever for your child/children to even show their own kids. You vile, money orientated, piece of shit

• Heart

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
It annoys me that big companies like John Lewis who don’t need advertising put on event like this for influencers and their Children who clearly don’t appreciate it. Why can’t they sent out invites through schools for hard working people and their children. The greed in the influencer culture is just sickening.

And I’m sorry but there is no way that Edie enjoyed an event about the snowman when the kid acts like she is 18 years of age. Yet grabby Rachet jumped at the chance to get a free event no doubt

• Sad

Goeasypeasy

Seb will piss off as soon as he's able and not look back at his cunt of a father and cunt of a stepmother. What's that saying - listen when a child talks to you about the little things, and they will feel comfortable talking to you about the big things. It will be absolutely no surprise when Seb moves out and never bothers speaking to them again.
I was dismissed as a child. Ssshhed all the time. My mum has an amazing relationship with my sister and brother and I’ve always been jealous. I moved out when I was 16 because I was fed up of it. Even now when I’m talking sometimes she will cut me off and it really hurts. She’s amazing to my kids and we have a good relationship but it definitely made me feel like a worthless teenager.
It 100% was the reason for some of the reckless behaviour I did when I was 17/18.
They’re both an absolute disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Just watched that story, the poor kid just wants to involve his dad in his story but no let’s take the piss and laugh at him whilst secretly filming. Absolute bullies.

• Sad
  • Heart
I tried to feel sorry for her, I really did. But I couldn't. I think she's genuinely upset but I think it's for herself rather than anything else. They've let Wilby down over and over. Even with all this going on and her saying how he likes routine, they still fuck off out and away as often as possible.

I'm at the point that I can't feel any sympathy for her. She'll use anything to up her engagement, promote her Patreon, rip more people off. And she can't help but throw trolls in there even after those stories :rolleyes:

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
And she wonders why people are reporting her to SS.

Rach hun watch your stories back and stop bullying your step son as for Joyce awful dad.

My daughter goes on about her fave YouTuber but I don’t tell her she is boring I listen and ask questions because you know I’m a good mum unlike them 2.

Just awful those stories.

• Heart
I don’t get why they never have any sort of family time. Me and my husband work all week and there is nothing I wouldn’t give for a Saturday in bed, but we have children. Children that have weekend clubs, that need fresh air, that like to be entertained. We love each other and like doing stuff together.
Those two live life like a young carefree couple! Very fucking weird. No wonder SS are always onto them.

Oh and Astrid looks amazing, Ratshit will be seething. It’s like looking at Gucci and a market rip off!

Reactions: 39

jxhx

VIP Member
Tallulah’s has only just been picked up though so it doesn’t seem to be holding her back from ‘normal’ life too much. Wilby’s is different. He’s a toddler. R doesn’t know if he will ever speak, if he will be able to go to mainstream school, if he will be independent. Surely anybody with children can see that that would be heartbreaking. We all want our children to have a perfectly polished life so any hurdles are hard. His hurdles could be huge.
I do think that she has known that this was coming for a long time though. Maybe if she’d raised her concerns a year ago when it was obvious he would have been much closer to diagnosis by now.
We all saw how much he came on after being in nursery or day care for 2/3 weeks. He started clapping his hands, saying wow, attempting signing. Just think how further on he would be if those two twats spoke to him, encouraged him, played with him etc etc etc. Instead they parked him in front of a screen and shoved sugary foods in his mouth, literally! They mock his frustration, laugh at his sensory problems, film him in complete silence. I could go on and on. They have already failed him massively.

• Sad
  • Heart

sarahwheel

I'm certainly not an expert in additional needs so if anyone can help that would be great... is it "normal" (I say normal like this because I know every child is different) for a child to apparently be unable to feed themselves on Monday to then be sat eating Cereal on the Friday? I know he dropped it but I'm pretty convinced if he didn't have the ipad going he would actually be able to feed himself?
I have a boy a few weeks older than W. I really believe a lot of his delays are due to not being shown things, explained things and interacted with. I believe he struggled with using cutlery because he has never been given it before. Now instead of helping him use it, she has an iPad on which is clearly distracting him, a bowl filled with far too much milk and a phone in her hand. I don’t think he never used a spoon because he may have autism, I think it’s because he has never been given a spoon because it was too much hard work.

goaldigger

VIP Member
Beyonce? More like Jenny from the Block.........don't be fooled by the rocks that she's got, she's still a fucking chav.

• Haha