Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh is just an Anti Social awkward nightmare who probably joined The Army to feel important because he didn’t fit in and was bullied at school. Then he most likely left The Army because a similar thing happened there. He joined the Police to make himself feel self important and less of a misfit, got thrown into bird duty because he couldn’t hack the authoritarian/ public side of the job and has been slowly pushed back away from the public into the office where he can do no damage.

The man is a freak show!

He bullies the kids because his sister and Mother are repelled by him. They, rather than deal with him themselves when it became clear his marriage was going tits up, managed to find simple little Rachael and her gaggle of social anomalies to cushion the blow of his existence. Unfortunately for all of them Rachael has that camera, so the collateral damage done to Seb, Issac and in some ways Sam, is now public property. He’s not the first, he won’t be the last, these people are everywhere hiding in plain sight. Life usually serves them their justice when they end old, lonely and bitter after everyone fucks off.

It’s just ugly to watch and know you can nothing when no one else seems to want too.

Reactions: 54

Goeasypeasy

If I were seb, next time she prances in demanding I do another shit ad I’d say “sorry rach you’re sounding very boring. Now fuck off”
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Goeasypeasy

Imagine being a teenager, trying to talk to your parents and them laughing and telling you you’re boring. Then going to your room and seeing that your step mother has filmed the whole thing for entertainment. I would fucking hate them to the core.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
The xbox online gift card is baffling me. These are families in need, but have consoles and require credit to play xbox live?
Not buying it Rach love.

• Wow
Reactions: 52

sarahwheel

I’m all for raising awareness but once the link came up for the patreon account, she completely lost any sympathy I may have had for her.
My child the same age as Wilby has a physical issue, we are hoping over time it will become less noticeable so he doesn’t suffer with bullying. The only people we have spoken about it with us immediate family. I’m not ashamed of it in the slightest but it isn’t MY issue to discuss with others especially with hundreds of thousand random people. Let the child have some bloody privacy.

Plus “I can’t even get 10 minutes”….pretty sure you had most of the weekend to yourself 🙄

Booklady

Been reading for a while, and really need to comment on J. This is a criticism of R by the way, not a defence of him. Just wanted to point out that virtually everything you see of him is filtered through her. If it's all negative or if he always seems to be drunk it's because she shows him that way. My ex is a narcissist - he has never and will never admit that I'm a good parent simply because it makes him look bad in comparison. She cannot bear anyone to be better at her at anything so has to bring them down to her level.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Seb will piss off as soon as he's able and not look back at his cunt of a father and cunt of a stepmother. What's that saying - listen when a child talks to you about the little things, and they will feel comfortable talking to you about the big things. It will be absolutely no surprise when Seb moves out and never bothers speaking to them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

armywife119

VIP Member
Wait- he called Seb boring? Coming from the man who could send a hyperactive monkey to sleep with his excruciating chat.
Them pair of them are vile and need a shock to the system. Wake up you pair of selfish, useless cunts and behave like decent parents for once in your lives.

• Heart
  • Haha

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
That wasn’t about wobble one bit, it was just me me me me.

She’s also incredibly deluded if she really said to the HV “what other two year old can build block towers”. Erm, all of them?

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm sorry but if she was really genuine there is no way she would put it online, let alone charge people £5 a month minimum. She's already exploiting that poor boys private information for financial gain. They clearly haven't come to terms with it, they both clearly have different ideas on how to deal with the situation and with Wilby, yet she deems it necessary to pop it all online and charge money for the privilege.
She's a disgrace.

• Heart
“Come at me you cunts” charming!!! And anyway she doesn’t stride it it he playground she bumps her bloody huge car up on the pavements narrowly missing other children and parents like she doesn’t give a shit and then sits there on her phone and wait for Edie to come out like she really can’t even be bothered to be there. That is when she doesn’t sit on her arse doing nothing while sloshy does the school run.
Don’t want people bitching about you…. Be a better person!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Upandunder

The biggest punishment for Josh will be when those boys go back to their mum, and I really think they will and then their tower of bullshit will crumble, seb especially is at an age where his loyalties will lie where the money is, they are an incredibly materialistic family and even though the two boys appear to be firmly at the bottom of that tree they will soon realise it just isn't worth it, they should really be more careful with Seb because he will be their downfall, they don't have the same reign over him that they do the girls and I think where Seb goes Issac will eventually follow.
Absolutely appalled by some of their recent behaviour, the emotional bullying of Seb is so glaringly obvious, to quote Rach .. these people are mothers (her followers) how can they think its OK to be so mentally abusive to a child..
And as for comparing her self to Beyonce .. LOL .. thats the funniest thing she's ever said 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Me me me.....no fucks given as to how her kids will be treated with a hated mother who have plastered every inch of them over the internet.

Also, wtf are people jealous of?......A nose that's laying 80 degrees to the left from her face and teeth 170 degrees from the roof of her mouth. A bunch of children who are being dragged up. A weirdo ex military pisshead that wants over pigeons.

Yes...JEALOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
As a normal, non deranged mother of 4 children, I can safely say, if my 17 yr old had moved out twice in a year, my eldest son was clearly struggling in the most important year at school, my middle daughter had autism/anxiety and my toddler had autism and needed routine…I would be staying fucking HOME every weekend making sure they were all ok !

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I can't stand watching the way that fucking prick talks to his son. I literally want to smash his face in! I've lost count of the times my kids have talked to me about stuff that I have no interest in, but you know what I still sit there and engage with them. I've pretended to be interested in Minecraft, Fortnite, Ed Sheeran, Physics, Maths and Haribos, as well as a whole list of other stuff. Seb was trying to explain his journey home, if he left at 7 and didn't get home until 9.45, that's something I would genuinely be interested in! They don't give a shit about him unless it's to film and moan about him or make money out of him advertising tutors. Belittling your 15 year old and her laughing and filming it is vile.

As for Cocky McCockerson, she doesn't go into the playground, ever. Funny how 1 minute she is riddled with anxiety, the next she's strutting about like Beyonce in the playground. She's absolutely right, all the mums from that school that know who she is, think she is a twat and can't stand her. The other mums don't know who she is. But she doesn't get out of her car anyway so it really makes no fucking difference.

The pair of them are bullies, small nasty little people that think money has made them important and interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Angel74

Chatty Member
I work in SEN the wait for a diagnosis is on average two years BUT there are early intervention services like portage and she could pay privately for a BIBIC assessment. She flits between the narrative of wanting a quote "normal"child then back tracks by suggesting she would cut a limb off to live in his bubble. There are many single parents I work with who have adapted buggies etc and often other siblings with additional needs. She doesn't mention T's struggle in this either as she is now in a ASC provision but I can pick up on her fight to be the fly by night parents who just swan off on Jollies as and when with the realisation that they ACTUALLY have to put the leg work in. Being a couple who can successfully parent in agreement is the acid test. I am not a troll I just know my job and I also know a narcissist too. All those children under their care have needs not met.

Reactions: 48

Crazymum

VIP Member
Got to say I agree about her being a home wrecker and I can’t stand her , however these men were the ones that were married and chose to cheat, you can’t steal someone that doesn’t want to be stolen. They’re equally as bad if not worse,

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Well that was hard to watch, but I don’t feel sorry for her, with all that money they have surely they can pay to go private instead of waiting 2 years.
I was just about to say the same. I refuse to feel sorry for because like she said, she's incredibly lucky and if she didn't fuck off at every chance she gets and actually does what her "friend" does and makes arrangements around her children. If Wilby has that many red flags then actually be there for him instead of fucking off every weekend and days in-between!!
And she just can't help herself can she, throwing trolls in there along with mentions of her "abusive past" im surprised she didn't say her mum abandoned her when she was 4 just for good measure!
And ETA.. josh is not the best dad in the world, maybe in her world though 😆 but he's far from parent of the year after the seb videos yesterday!

• Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
This is all giving me nurse mum vibes, really trying to turn W into a real cash cow just like Kaytee did.
I've been seeing this coming for quite a while.

The worst thing is that little boy will be finding it traumatic that his parents are away so much and when they are present, are silent. They have just spent the entire weekend having a long boozy lunch for several hours each day, whoever had Wilby is not his parents and although he is non verbal, and they are just a complete waste of space, he will want his parents. I'm so upset for him, he deserves better.

• Heart

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Nope, no sympathy. The only person I feel sorry for is Wilby. Wilby has been neglected and failed by his own parents. Very sad.

• Heart