Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
Fuck me with a feather duster, I knew her writing was pretty shoddy but she has made basic grammar mistakes throughout the whole snooze fest. Basically R, we have all pretty much had shitty parts in our childhoods, so did our parents and so did their parents but nearly 40 years later, we still aren’t trying to crucify them…I can’t wait to see the books her kids being out about her parenting!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Goeasypeasy

I agree there will be a lot of gain from this for her. We’re waiting on my daughters official diagnosis and have only told close friends and family. I don’t need anyone’s sympathy. Neither does my daughter. We as a family have dealt with it privately.

And yes rach, we’ve waited for 2 half years for speech therapy and a developmental paediatrician.
A simple google will bring you a list of local private speech therapist. Costs start at £130. About the same you spent on lunch.

• Heart

ChilliPepper

… what I don’t get is there’s 51 children to buy for and she said 204 gifts so they’ve all been asked to choose 4 things each I assume.
surely there’s younger kids in that, toddlers and babies. What 4/5//6 year old is asking for a kindle and pc world voucher… all the 4 year olds I know don’t choose gifts based on their monetary value and would most likely choose things like colouring books, pens, teddy bears, paw patrol stuff, a toy train, a new book??! 😵💫😵💫😵💫

what the actual hell.

Oh, and instead of a £17 sack to put the 4 gifts in which is USELESS, why not buy a large £1 gift bag (if you have to) and use the other £16 to feed someone for a week.

again… what the actual heck are they doing !!

• Heart

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
I genuinely believe they are abusive. No wonder they get reports to SS. Josh is hemmed in by the forceful woman around him, Mummy M, Mannah and Rancid. Even BeKind is vile with him ( well, she is to everyone..). To make himself feel better he belittles Seb.

ChilliPepper

Restaurant vouchers…?! If I was struggling to provide for my family at Christmas (and the rest of the year) I’d never go and eat at a restaurant with a £50 voucher!! I’d 100% sell that voucher and provide for my children for a couple of weeks rather than ONE meal.
I find it VERY hard to believe that a restaurant voucher is at the very top of someone’s Christmas list when they can’t afford a Christmas dinner or a present for their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
That wasn’t about wobble one bit, it was just me me me me.

She’s also incredibly deluded if she really said to the HV “what other two year old can build block towers”. Erm, all of them?
Yes! This stood out to me too!
But if he learned this skill in the two days he seemed to be allowed at nursery, along with “wow”…how much more could he learn if someone actually nurtured him?
I think services need to look a lot harder at WHY he is so behind, instead of jumping to the autism label.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
People are more likely to stare at her in public because of the state she dresses in than because Wilby is having a tantrum tbf.
Most of the time she looks like a right monstrosity walking down the street 😆
they also probably turn around and stare because of her big massive gob going off and snorting like a pig

• Haha
  • Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Guess it's time to stop burying their heads in the sand then.

I feel so sorry for wilby. He's been failed time and time again by his shitty parents and all they can think about now is how it will affect them and their future 🙁

Even when they knew this outcome was likely they've still left him for numerous weekends away over the lsst few weeks and boozy lunches with their mates.

I can see full time care being looked into as he gets bigger if she can't cope now 🙁

• Sad

yimee1

Very difficult to watch and to me that was genuine grief. Grief for what was imagined, grief for what is potentially lost, grief for the unknown and yes completely normal but nonetheless heartbreaking. It takes time to see beyond the grief and cherish the beauty, it's a tough journey and the guilt of all those feelings is a weight to bear. Aside from the patreon plug and incessant trolling of 'trolls' I thought it was a brave post to share. No matter someones character flaws, rights or wrongs it is difficult watching someone pouring out their heart around a difficult and confronting subject.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
God I hope leisa sees this. It's worse than what she wrote in her book!

Thread title: selling every part of her fam for a few quid on the gram.

• Heart

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I felt sorry for her until the last few dots where she started pushing the Patreon. She just can't help herself can she?

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Rach love there are millions and millions of people in the world. Probably 0.0000000000006% know who you are. Approx 0.000000000000002% give a shit and definitely 0.0000000000000% are jealous of you.
🙃

• Haha

Lostoverhere

Last nights stories broke me, that poor boy was just trying to talk to his dad about his train journey to be called boring. I’m pretty sure seb feels the same when josh is banging on about his birds but listens to him anyway. No wonder child services have concerns I don’t think they have a maternal bone between them.
I think rach really needs to watch what she’s posting because what she might find funny might raise flags for child services.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
If that was genuine emotion, she wouldn’t be selling it at £5 a pop. Disgrace of a mother. It’s the other children I feel sorry for. None of their needs are met, everything is about Rachel and how she feels, they are already massive inconveniences, they’re either going to be forced into being young carers because tiny little Rachel can’t possibly cope with her own toddler alone, or they’re just going to be more ignored and emotionally neglected than ever.

Reactions: 42

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
The tears and grieving are for the life she’d thought she’d have with Josh when the kids had upped and left. She’s now realising Wilby will probably be dependent on her his whole adult life. You just watch more venom come out of her towards S & I. She needs to stop swooning over messages from random huns telling her Wilby is perfect as he is and actually listen to the professionals trying to assess what his needs are. It’s like she just can’t take advice from anyone but herself. She’d still be plugging the ‘lockdown baby’ if she could but it’s gone too far now and the realisation has hit her big time. She’s away from all the kids at every opportunity and one day Wilby will have an epic meltdown and she’ll have to return home. That’s gonna be a taste of her reality for years to come. The only people I feel for are all of the kids, they’ll need to adapt too but she’ll make it all about herself as usual. What a shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

FridaK

VIP Member
Rach, I think for the love of fucking everything holy in the religious world, just leave the past in the past because it’s dull as hell, you can’t tell the truth if your life depends on it and you’ve roasted more people than chickens Josh has cooked in the last 6 months.

Let other people live their lives without fear of you popping up like the Grim Reaper to throw torrid accusations at them that you have quite literally made up in the moment depending on what you’ve read or seen in TV or what ever some mental Hun has told you happened to them at some point in their lives.

Also glad Trolls knocked you sideways. Even if it was just metaphorically because 99% of the time your opinions were uneducated guff and I doubt anything has changed. My advice would be to stop writing/ talking/ painfully whining about yourself and concentrate really hard on being just a half decent Mother. Oh and get off Tattle. Delete your account. Stop sticking your nose in.

Hope that helps 👌

• Heart

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
So word gets round that if you rack up to the Patchwork Centre a few times for a coffee and to sort a wash load, you can sign yourself and the kids up for free Christmas pressies 👍🏼 Or am I reading this all wrong?

• Haha