PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD8E5F37-5C39-4874-936F-29283E59E2A6.png

Oh look it’s the coat that got the big burn mark in it. I can’t believe somebody would buy that once never mind twice 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So been MIA for a while and it's good to see she hasn't changed a single bit. Where do I start with the current :poop: show?
J no friends because rancid is paranoid about him going to centre parcs with another woman, or even into the hobbit hatch
How many weekends/days out do they actually have with the kids? So far I think I've counted once. My last time away from my small people was March 2016 where I ended up rebreaking my knee (long story) but then again I actually like the terrors that I created unlike her
Wilby constantly failed, I feel so sorry for him. He's such a lovely lad but has crap parents. I still firmly believe they see him as unperfect (although he very much is) because of his traits. I have a child on the spectrum and yes it's hard sometimes but the good outweighs any negatives
The boys, Seb, you are a legend :) keep being you and I keep being you
And the girls? Very much a product of their upbringing.
Rach, quick tip for you, HIRE A STYLIST!! Heck you have the income 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Aww guys. Josh has loads of friends. As well as the pigeons he's friends with loads of the Tit species..
There's..
Lying, thieving Tit
Stabby Tit
Quirky Tit (with the nice arse)
Keys-in-the-bowl lesser spotted detective Tit
Flog-it-on-facebool Tit
The greater spotted rough as fook Tit (colloquially known as 'Mummy Marshall')
🐦🦜🐦🦜🐦🦜🐦

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She will never have style or taste however hard she tries or how much money she spends. And I think she really tries hard. Those boots with that skirt are a big no for me. A long skirt or dress maybe although personally I wouldn’t waste money on them. It makes me laugh what a try hard she is!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.