PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Astrids stories it would appear that she is meeting R for lunch and they are both wearing the same shirt 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why they never have any sort of family time. Me and my husband work all week and there is nothing I wouldn’t give for a Saturday in bed, but we have children. Children that have weekend clubs, that need fresh air, that like to be entertained. We love each other and like doing stuff together.
Those two live life like a young carefree couple! Very bleeping weird. No wonder SS are always onto them.

Oh and Astrid looks amazing, Ratshit will be seething. It’s like looking at Gucci and a market rip off!

Reactions: 39
duck me, she really does just morph into whoever she graces her company with that day doesn't she 🤣🤣
Wearing the same shirt as astrid really shows how tit R styles clothes. Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the duck is going on with Ratchet smile.......she really reminds of something or someone and I just can't put my finger on it. You would think someone had drawn those teeth and lips on her with face paint for a joke!

Oh Lordy she actually bought that hideous fluffing shirt 🤢
She is morphing into Olive from On the buses! Im really showing my age now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Astrid used to leave her girls on a weekend to go have lunch with a semi retired couple when she was a mum to little ones? Probably not. Cant R and J get any mates their own age? Probably not cos they'll all be parenting. Wonder if she paid again this week.

Reactions: 26
Nice artwork for the Tattlers benefit I’m guessing! I mean.. such a happy family they are 🙄 and the other photo, Astrids face says it all 😂
936C3F59-6CF1-4477-8CEB-67E042BDFCE2.png
01C3FA00-9500-48FD-865B-00E01773B9C4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So are they going to Bristol or what? I’m going there this weekend and would just love to bump into them. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Astrid used to leave her girls on a weekend to go have lunch with a semi retired couple when she was a mum to little ones? Probably not. Cant R and J get any mates their own age? Probably not cos they'll all be parenting. Wonder if she paid again this week.
I may be totally wrong but I’ve always had the impression both girls lived with their dad?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.