PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just imagine what the bar staff are thinking in the background😂
B8A10FAE-13A0-4B50-AFC3-097E192D3D2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s something about Astrid that she seems able to carry any outfit off. If I saw anyone else wearing that I’d honestly think WTAF/ Have they lost a bet/ What a twit they look (see Rachael for eg) but she actually looks good in it.

Reactions: 39
Why do you do this to yourself Astrid? Just why? This would be classed as torture anywhere else. Surely I'm not the only one who can read her mind?
7C013364-E776-40C9-90F3-D948381FB01B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
do you reckon that she has an “astrid” wardrobe, “emily” wardrobe “chav” wardrobe?? she seems to merge into whoever is flavour of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God she needs to get the fake eyelashes back because she looks even worse without them lol. And why does her skirt look like school uniform, and to team it up with a horrendous brown puffer full length coat 🤦‍♀️ whoever told her that was a good look is a secret tattler surely 🤣
Bet Simon is raging inside...I hope we get treated to some more of him snapping at R 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s something about Astrid that she seems able to carry any outfit off. If I saw anyone else wearing that I’d honestly think WTAF/ Have they lost a bet/ What a twit they look (see Rachael for eg) but she actually looks good in it.
Yes, she has paired it really nicely with the suit, she's one of those people who can wear really out there stuff and pull it off. Rach just looks like a twit.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.