PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's another dv post on the local spotted page and all the huns are furiously tagging Rachel and Emily🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
No doubt Jo will be brought out soon. Jo make sure you get paid in advance love. You’ve been working bloody hard recently 🤣
As for the Su Pollard shirt it will have been gifted. Raq you really don’t give a flying duck anymore do you?
But really you do!

Reactions: 13
Rachet
Give Astrid her shirt back
Also perhaps consider contact lenses

Joyce
enjoy your merlot

Happy Saturday x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That shirt is revolting. Astrid can pull it off because she’s naturally quite quirky.
I like Astrid & Simon. They look to have a real relationship & she obviously adores her two girls. No bad language & shows off her quirky wares with so much confidence.

Reactions: 28
Rach and Joyce started off at one pub in Totnes and then met Astrid at another pub. Weird behaviour for someone who doesn't drink, must be another well earned break away from all the turds today🤷🏻‍♀️ poor things obviously didn't have a weekend trip planned.

Reactions: 22
I like Astrid & Simon. They look to have a real relationship & she obviously adores her two girls. No bad language & shows off her quirky wares with so much confidence.

Astrid is very confident in herself and her marriage. Her kids look lovely and respectful. She talks nicely about her daughter’s.
All the things rach so desperately craves.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.