Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissChardonnay2020

Chatty Member
Turn the fucking screen off. Interact with him more, just talk general shit to him.
[/QUOTE

Why does she not do this!?!

I think she's scared of him "kicking off"..
Ffs just dust
Turn the fucking screen off. Interact with him more, just talk general shit to him.
Why does she not do this!?!

I think she's scared of him "kicking off"..
Ffs just distract him and get those bloody screens off. He'll get over it!!

Reactions: 6

Crazymum

VIP Member
Maybe he won’t sit at the table in his high chair as they r always let him run about like a dog while they ate their roasts. Funny he sits in restaurants.

Reactions: 6

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
Been away for a couple weeks, am surprised that no one noticed that she cried wolf then had her hair done and did a sad.

Reactions: 5

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
I’m really hoping I and possibly S too are spending sometime with their mum 🤞🏻

I know she is a greedy user who has no morales so this is small in comparison….

but please can someone explain the gym leggings with boots to me? Is this why she copies others style as if she doesn’t, she ends up thinking todays outfit is ok? And what Edie is wearing and why do they think it is appropriate to wear in public and when it is freezing cold.

embarrassing Rach
I really thought she just had a jumper on with flesh coloured fishnet tights on 😂

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Sorry, not been around for a while - actually deactivated my account and took a break from here and insta, but have come a-crawling back 😆
Had R said Betsy has moved out, or is it just an assumption?
She said it on her Patreon. There’s a screen shot further up.

Yes that bit was a lie. I’ve watched Emily and she can’t lie, which is quite endearing in a way. When she talks about the centre, I do believe her. Rachael just can’t help exaggerating, she’s pathological. Even when there is no reason to, she still does it.

The women’s centre is alright. If her followers want to fund it by gawping at her kids development on the private account, it’s up to them, they are as bad as she is. Sending vouchers and presents to people not in their area is also maniac behaviour. But again it’s up to them isn’t it?

I’ve been far more entertained by Josh feeding his bird in deathly silence like serial killer. No explanation, just a freaky badly tattooed arm coming into shot like the start of a true crime documentary 👀👀👀👀 What you doing slosh? 😂😂😂
Fuck that has made me piss myself...I've even added the exorcist music in my head🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Only just noticed one eyebrow is bushier than the other. At least it's not as bad as it was a few months ago when one eyebrow appeared to be taking over her face.

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
I'm certainly not an expert in additional needs so if anyone can help that would be great... is it "normal" (I say normal like this because I know every child is different) for a child to apparently be unable to feed themselves on Monday to then be sat eating Cereal on the Friday? I know he dropped it but I'm pretty convinced if he didn't have the ipad going he would actually be able to feed himself?
Because they appear to have realised that children need teaching and encouragement. Despite having five other children between them. They’ve been given given plenty of advice here which apparently they don’t read!!

Dog mama

Chatty Member
I'm halfway through Lisa Jewell's latest novel (highly recommend btw) and it made me wonder if R ever finished The Family Upstairs 🤔
Which is the newest? I felt genuinely sad when I finished the family upstairs so I’ve bought the girls not sure if it’s newest

Here Rach I’d ask about your books but you are a twat
Yours
One of them bastards on the internet

• Haha