Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
two phones on the go there as well
She snatched it off Joyce when the food turned up and started looking very smug.

Honestly this skirt is hideous, it looks like E's skirt that she wears for school. If the shirts were accidental, there would be a lot more photos. She is wearing the hideous shit brown jacket just to complete her look as well😩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
She switched off the tears every time a kid came in during the story. And wording was far too contrived and on brand. Wilbys World - the poor kid. There will be no escape for him now. As for saying she can’t even get 10 minutes… Does it not occur to her that the kids might like to talk to her when she is there as it’s a rarity?
Of course it doesn’t, she only thinks about herself 🤭

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
I hope none of the endless electronics are in those bags the driver is ragging around 🥴

Scd1991

VIP Member
I wonder why they now pay people to bring him up rather than dumping him on be kind all the time. She never seems to have him anymore.

BWa

Chatty Member
Slightly unrelated but I’m just watching the first episode of The Lakes with Simon Reeves (coz I love stuff like that) and he visits an amazing lady who runs a womens centre in Barrow. Rach should watch, she might learn how to actually make a difference to victims of DV, instead of just offering a nearly empty fridge.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Evening ladies. Not been here for months. I unfollowed her that time ago as well so I've missed loads. Just had the local news on and there was a big piece about trevi raising money and awareness for domestic violence. And not a rach insight.
Also a girl was murdered here in Plymouth at the weekend, am I right in assuming she hasn't mentioned either of those things at all?
I think she shared the missing poster to her stories :unsure:

And that Christmas tree 🎄 - just goes to show that money can't buy you taste!

Wotsit

VIP Member
Maybe the cooker was for Stabby?! She might have got her own house instead of being a live in Nanny and house maid at Hambleton Manor
It wouldn't surprise me.

She did also show messages to the guy from team 2 housing a while ago of wanting a house for someone which I assumed was for stabby too.

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
The way she asked Emily ‘haven’t we?’ When she mentioned about having the centre full every week day, clarifying the lies ofc x

FunkyOwl

I took a bit of a break from the thread and I’m trying to catch up so sorry if this has been covered.

Has anyone picked up the change of address on the laundrettes companies house record? I knew she was rubbish at safeguarding and hasn’t done much to hide the location but surely this takes the biscuit.

• Wow
Me now imagining Rachael sending out threats like

“If you don’t let me write about how my Mum left when I was four and how my Step Mum wouldn’t put up with my attention seeking shit, I’ll send Stabby’s ex boyfriend round in the Volvo with Josh to give it one of them through your letterbox and take a note of your IP address”

😂😂😂
Or send cocaine Katy round to frame you for a drug smuggling charge 🤣 ffs maybe tattle should write a book about her instead

• Haha