Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goaldigger

VIP Member
Evening ladies. Not been here for months. I unfollowed her that time ago as well so I've missed loads. Just had the local news on and there was a big piece about trevi raising money and awareness for domestic violence. And not a rach insight.
Also a girl was murdered here in Plymouth at the weekend, am I right in assuming she hasn't mentioned either of those things at all?
I came on here to say the same thing!! I was looking for her on the Trevi piece as she the work they do there is "lush" and what a great ambassador she is for them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
I assumed she paid for the Christmas tree, tagged them shit loads and then they gifted it. If that’s the case, then the money she paid for the tree and decorations, she should make a donation to a charity for the equivalent. If looks a rather lavish tree, not sure whether a genuine charity would have spent so much on a Christmas tree that will only be up for a matter of weeks, I’m sure they would have preferred to use the funds to actually go towards the victims of DV.
If any such victim ever passes through the door one day…

Reactions: 4

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I took a bit of a break from the thread and I’m trying to catch up so sorry if this has been covered.

Has anyone picked up the change of address on the laundrettes companies house record? I knew she was rubbish at safeguarding and hasn’t done much to hide the location but surely this takes the biscuit.
I wonder why she has changed it to the actual address, Emily is still registered as the accountant address aswell 🤔

Reactions: 3

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
It’s obvious why Astrid wants/wanted Rs followers regardless of them being in her demographic.. the more followers, the more ad revenue. All “instagrammers” are the same.
Totally get that.

Rachel must realise Astrid’s using her , she can’t believe the Zeegan two actually enjoy their company?

I suppose IG is their link but they’re the polar opposite of each other 😊.

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Also. She's saying it's 20 families/51 children/5 care givers
So why has she put that the 'needed' amount of the majority of the gift vouchers is 30? If the are givers are external to the families, why would they need 30 vouchers for Vue when there's only 25 potential households. Scamming cunt.
I suppose a teen may appreciate a vue voucher?

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
My son has sensory issues, predominately food-related and he’s not autistic (as far as we are aware) so maybe it’s different (I’m also of course aware that every child is different) but his primary issue is texture. He won’t eat Shreddies because of how they feel in his mouth, he won’t eat a lot of other things because of how they smell. He does get a bit grossed out when he sees food he doesn’t like but they are foods he will not eat. I wish I could stick him in front of a screen and feed him tbh because even though he’s 11 he eats the same foods every day, which includes only 4 fruits and no vegetables, the only meat he eats are fish fingers and chicken dippers, and he won’t touch potatoes, pasta, rice, anything with a sauce etc etc.

I’m quite prepared to be proved wrong as my experiences are limited but he’s actually very similar with food as my 16 year old non-verbal autistic nephew so it would surprise me if Wilby can tolerate textures more than the sight of foods.

There’s so many issues with what she says 🤯 how long have people been saying here about them still pureeing Wobble’s food? She’s never addressed it for months and only now she’s saying it’s because he can’t handle textures… but they didn’t realise he was showing any traits or behind developmentally? It makes no sense.

Also, can anyone local to her verify that health visitors are even making home visits yet? Because in my area they aren’t and I’ve actually had a parent at nursery this week in complete denial with her child’s behaviour answer his two year check questions over the phone and basically state that he’s meeting every milestone and there’s no issues (there are many, from what we observe at nursery). She’s been able to do this because HVs aren’t making home visits due to the ongoing covid situation.
HV's are making home visits in my area but I'm up in the North West

BWa

Chatty Member
This is local to me, womens community matters is amazing and has actually helped so many women and families in the area and there's no social media circus.
The lady was amazing, I was impressed with what she was achieving. Glad it got some recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 2