Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a private account mentioned on here, has she got a private account now? I don’t keep up with her stories, her crocodile tears sat in the loft that’s fit for a borrower bore me senseless!!

Reactions: 7

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Its not so much the fact these kids don't deserve these gifts, they absolutely do. But it was only a few weeks ago she was gifted over £1000 worth of toys and now she is begging for more out of others pockets. U can get cheaper elsewhere, iv just got my son a pair of Adidas goalie gloves for £15, 60 quid is ridiculous. You can nip into b&m and get some great hair gift sets and lynx sets. What happens when she gifts these families the tablets and they can't afford to pay for Internet, will they be made to go into the centre for their free WiFi just to be able to use it!! Its not realistic at all.
That's exactly what I thought about families not having internet access. She hasn't got a clue. It's all for show and so she can say 'look what I did' but some of these gifts may not be worth anything to someone who can't actually use them. Plus with a Kindle you have to buy books which is probably not at the top of someones list who is struggling to feed and heat their household.

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
I just saw another person I follow on Instagram advertise the wild deodorant that Rachealel advertised the other day. This other influencer did a much better job of it! Rachaeles ads are just so lazy! I have said this before but how the fuck does she manage to get so many companies to work with her when her attitude to work is to make as little effort as possible.

Goeasypeasy

Early potty training is no longer encouraged adding potty training into Wilbys current apparent developmental level would not be right in my opinion
I disagree, my daughter is being assessed and was potty trained by 2.5yrs. It’s encouragement he needs in any form. I get every child is different, I’m a mum of 5 but not allowing him to do things any other child of his age is doing will slow him down.

Mine is still not trained now at age 8, it's not always as simple as that. My child literally does not grasp the concept of needing to go to the toilet, zero understanding. BUT that's no excuse for them not at least trying to interact and encourage that boy in many other ways.
agreed. I’m a parent of 5 so I do get that. My point was he should be encouraged. They don’t seem to encourage anything apart from tablet in his face at meal times while they spoon feed him.
He could amaze them if they left a spoon and bowl or finger food in front of them. And took the tablet away

goaldigger

VIP Member
Going to be honest Raq, it looks like you're buying yourself a few followers. Is that what Jo is doing whilst you're off having lunch with your mates....babysitting your kids and doing a few like for a likes on Insta?
Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 14.36.36.png

3HGHEROES

Also the ASQ questionnaire, the higher the score the better, and each section is out of 60. So where has 155 and that being bad come from?

I think there will be people calling her out but they are probably like me, with 68 followers who are all my family and friends. I could call out R all I wanted but who would hear me?
This is true too. But there's enough detectives on this thread to have found any solid information outright denying her lies with evidence to back it up if it was out there.

Maybe I'm just ruthless when it comes to my family but I'd be trying to shout from the rooftops if I needed to defend them. You could catch me in the daily mail with my story 🤣

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Wish she would learn how to apply blusher properly. The top she's wearing is covered in makeup round the neck.
34910552-6AAC-4402-BE36-EFB5D716EFA2.jpeg

• Haha

yimee1

And this is why as a small business owner myself I have blocked her 😂

Sending purple hearts and a fluffy cloud to you both. 💜⛅

I was never a hun but do think shamedly back to a conversation I had with a small business owner recommending they look her up as I believed the guff surrounding 'helping small businesses'. Then I found tattle, had my eyes peeled and wanted to instantly reverse time and delete that conversation 😳.

#hangsheadinshame

Kam2243

I agree there will be a lot of gain from this for her. We’re waiting on my daughters official diagnosis and have only told close friends and family. I don’t need anyone’s sympathy. Neither does my daughter. We as a family have dealt with it privately.

And yes rach, we’ve waited for 2 half years for speech therapy and a developmental paediatrician.
A simple google will bring you a list of local private speech therapist. Costs start at £130. About the same you spent on lunch.
I have spent ages typing and retyping pretty much exactly this.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
So the massive, expensive tree which will be dead before xmas takes up so much of the reception area. It's just pointless. How about a little fake one they can reuse and even donate to someone when they've used it. They must have literally no one using this centre. If it was full of toddlers running around all the time the tree would be a big no. Just more throwing money away that's not hers.
She'll have to justify the money she's spent (especially the lottery grant). She'll spunk it on anything to get a receipt.