Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cjen84

Dear Carrie,

get. A. Grip.

Sincerely,
All of tattle
A hun with the same as me just ewww. I can confirm not all Carrie's are up her ass. I loathe her!
Quick question has anyone found out what PC Mangina Wildlife new role is or has D&C seen the light and sacked his ass

Reactions: 5

Goeasypeasy

Put him at the table. Honestly who lets their kid roam like that with a bowl of food. They are teaching him nothing . Schools dont allow kids to wander about like that and she has no respect for her expensive furniture as it was all free. I’m not belittling her worries on wilby however I think she’s saying he’s worse than he is in the hope he will be addressed quicker which isn’t the case. He wouldn’t suddenly do all these things overnight she’s just decided to show more now. Twat that she is.
I know, it’s just not fair on him. Having a daughter who is being assessed we’ve never treated her different.

Reactions: 5

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Why has she had to go to London to do these activities? There is plenty of stuff going on in her local area.

Reactions: 4

Catlady1

VIP Member
The spoon feeding has to stop, so does the annoying “do you love it”
Encourage him to talk about the tree, colours shapes smells… the video last night of him copying is a perfect example of what he needs. Phones down and lots of encouragement.

He will NEVER learn even with all the resources available unless they make huge changes. He should be being encouraged to use the potty/toilet now. Being unable to talk shouldn’t be the excuse they will use to delay him even more
Early potty training is no longer encouraged adding potty training into Wilbys current apparent developmental level would not be right in my opinion

jxhx

VIP Member
I just think Wibble looks like I do when I’m fucking bored to be honest. I’m middle aged and not diagnosed or trained in anything in that area, but I know boredom when I see it.

Autistic or not he just needs to go to nursery a couple of days a week. I googled it (fuck knows why, I just did,) and there are a handful that deal with special needs in Torbay. He shouldn’t be at her friends. Get him in a professional setting with trained staff that are there solely to do their job and he’ll be firing on all cylinders, whatever that means for him.

It’s not bloody hard to organise that surely 🙄.
I mean she has a PA so it's not as if she even needs to sort it herself 🤷

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I'm halfway through Lisa Jewell's latest novel (highly recommend btw) and it made me wonder if R ever finished The Family Upstairs 🤔

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Which is the newest? I felt genuinely sad when I finished the family upstairs so I’ve bought the girls not sure if it’s newest

Here Rach I’d ask about your books but you are a twat
Yours
One of them bastards on the internet
The Night She Disappeared. It's fab!
The Girls was a few years ago.

goaldigger

VIP Member
£13 for 5 rolls of wrapping paper and £15 for a pair of scissors…get yourself to Wilko Rach, it’s only £1.50 a roll and a pair of scissors are about £3. She is so out of touch !!!!
Martha and Hepsie have said they've gifted her some already :rolleyes:

• Angry

armywife119

VIP Member
So are they going to Bristol or what? I’m going there this weekend and would just love to bump into them. 😏

• Haha