Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gindrinker85

That's got to be her shittest ad yet hasn't it?

Can anyone explain why she's still speaking and it moves to the next dot before she's finished?! I know I haven't explained that very well at all but it drives me fucking nuts! It's like the dots of death run into each other and overlap. Still not explained it properly but hopefully one of you knows what I'm on about 😂

Just the scrunchy?
I don't think anyone else has answered. Stories on Insta have a time limit. 5 seconds duration for images and 15 seconds for video. Something I think most "influencers" do is probably pre-record a vid to upload, or maybe use stories to record it in one go and the story function breaks it into the 15 second chunks. This results in what we see with Rach where she hasn't finished talking before it moves on to the next chunk

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Upandunder

Slightly unrelated but I’m just watching the first episode of The Lakes with Simon Reeves (coz I love stuff like that) and he visits an amazing lady who runs a womens centre in Barrow. Rach should watch, she might learn how to actually make a difference to victims of DV, instead of just offering a nearly empty fridge.
This is local to me, womens community matters is amazing and has actually helped so many women and families in the area and there's no social media circus.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I become more and more convinced as I get older that I’m on the spectrum (already got an ADHD diagnosis when I was 11/12) and that my dad also is because we have very very similar traits
Yes it’s interesting isn’t it when you start really looking at yourself, my daughter is 7 and has adhd, I can’t see any adhd traits in myself but I can see some in my husband, my mum also thinks she has it and her sister (my aunt). My half-sister also thinks she has adhd, but none of them have been formally assessed. I’m just so glad I pursued enquiries with my daughter and she got a diagnosis early as it has helped us all so much knowing and being able to then change our behaviours to help her as much as possible.

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Fuck me. What an over inflated sense of ego. Wow wow wow.
I'm just catching up, not that anyone cares but I've been a bit poorly, working and on the hamster wheel of life 🤣
Wow. What a Cu Next Tuesday she is😆
Hope you feel better very soon

• Heart
I wonder how they are sorting who sleeps where in the hotel, are they all four in a room together? I bet they’ve got a suite which must have been gifted.

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
I wonder if Astrid used to leave her girls on a weekend to go have lunch with a semi retired couple when she was a mum to little ones? Probably not. Cant R and J get any mates their own age? Probably not cos they'll all be parenting. Wonder if she paid again this week.
I may be totally wrong but I’ve always had the impression both girls lived with their dad?

Reactions: 1

DozyWebster

VIP Member
talking of J and R, did anyone else hear in the video where R told J that she was filming, J was saying “i want you to wear that one” (it was the video of W repeatedly kissing her).
i think it was sunday morning.. i was going to comment here when it posted but completely forgot!

Reactions: 1

Cady1954

VIP Member
I'm going straight to hell for this and will get roasted on hee
Got to say I agree about her being a home wrecker and I can’t stand her , however these men were the ones that were married and chose to cheat, you can’t steal someone that doesn’t want to be stolen. They’re equally as bad if not worse,
Exactly this!