PTWM #104 Non Working Bad Mummy, only good at scamming money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are getting a wood burning stove etc wouldn’t the fitters/suppliers come out first and do a survey etc that everything is ok for it to be fitted. As she had an open coal fire before had I would assume they chimney and flue access would be in working order but checks would be made before hand. I think she had just basically made this reporting of room size etc up for “content “. The woman is bleeping deluded.

Reactions: 22
My husband works in planning. I can honestly say he doesn't think twice about who in the public he deals with. They are all 'applicants' to him. It's unlikely she deals with the same person every time.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I’m no expert (although I do work in the very fields that R ‘works’ in) and each day she demonstrates that she has no real understanding of the working practices around DA or autism etc. I have seen how the real experts operate and I am in awe of them, their quiet humility and sensitive approach to gifting or seeking donations among many other things. That aside….

She needs to familiarise herself with what a ‘troll’ is. If, as she has suggested, they contact SS (which isn’t even what they call themselves these days) or Planning over concerns for the safety of a wood burner, then that’s not trolling - they have genuine concerns for safeguarding (which any professional would appreciate comes before anything else). Having said that, R’s approach to safeguarding her children both emotionally and physically is questionable. Same with the Women’s Centre.

Secondly - a troll is not someone who challenges or questions, though it’s an easy get out of jail card for most ‘influencers’ these days. As a supposed DA advocate she would understand that we all have the right to do so if something doesn’t feel or appear ‘right’. The JTF programme, that she purports to deliver, teaches that too.

Lastly - (though I could keep going). It’s not the 80s. Anyone who calls a council or agency department does not just get a direct hotline to ‘Mr Smith’. So the idea that she and the planner are on speed dial to discuss and dismiss the trolls is utterly ridiculous. Infact, the more issues or concerns raised, the more they HAVE to be escalated or referred to a more impartial party. I’m sure those very people would also prefer to work in the old school model of less paperwork/more customer interaction, but equally it’s the way it needs to be and helps negate risk. That’s how the baddies don’t circumvent or avoid scrutiny.

Reactions: 37
Does she not realise if she keeps mentioning trolls, that people will Google & be led straight here? She’ll be her own downfall in the end.

Reactions: 21
thread suggestion: Part time Mummy, trolls Full time rent free in her head.

i’m rubbish at stuff like this, haha

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Been thinking. Why would someone call the local council planning department regarding a wood burning stove ?? Do you need planning permission for it? It’s a private residence. The workman fitting it would have refused to fit it surely if it wasn’t meeting health and safety guidelines unless they were cowboys ??!?

I am in Scotland so could be different up here!?!?

Reactions: 15
Of course you do. 🙄
If someone falsely reported me to social services or building services or whatever over something that I'd posted on social media, yes I'd be fuming but I'd also be wondering how much I'd overshared for someone to get all the relevant information to enable them to make the report.

I'd also lock down my pages and take more care.

But you know 🤷‍♀️ I'm not busy saving all the women in the UK from DV, going on poverty tours and nor do I have the only autistic child in the world that I choose to ignore till its pointed out by my followers like this dozy bleep.

I mean imagine it taking strangers to point this out about your own child because of how much you share?!

Rachel you twit, its getting embarrassing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think she just sits and make up these things as she is bored when Joyce has passed out on the sofa in a wine coma ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely no one and I mean not one person bar you, gives a duck about this fireplace. Grow up 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Been thinking. Why would someone call the local council planning department regarding a wood burning stove ?? Do you need planning permission for it? It’s a private residence. The workman fitting it would have refused to fit it surely if it wasn’t meeting health and safety guidelines unless they were cowboys ??!?

I am in Scotland so could be different up here!?!?
IF it happened it would be building regulations and building standards that would apply. But as above, literally no-one would know if there was an issue from just looking on some crappy insta post. There are rules around chimney linings and heights that are enforceable, but pretty much only the person installing would know that.

Now, here’s a guess at what really happened... Rachet and Joyce went out and bought a lush wood burner, got it delivered and then they found a guy she wants to call dad to come fit. Only problem is dad 7052 is a professional and doesn't want to get done for manslaughter or setting fire to a row of houses and so he tells them he can't fit that wood burner as they've bought the wrong one and it is not suitable or the chimney isn't right. So Rach is now giving it one of them that the trolls have ruined it all and that's why the lush wood burner won't be seen again.

That's right Rach. If you were still talking to your actual dad, he'd probably have told you that. I reckon your mum would probably be clued up on these things if you'd just yank your head out of your arse and pay attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
1...no one even mentioned ur tit fireplace. The last time it was mentioned here was when you let your 1 year old child actually climb inside to play
2... no one would fit it until it was safety passed before hand.
Grow up, get a life, and stop reading tattle you absolute tool ✋

Reactions: 39
Rach parks on double yellow lines
Parking officer “ you can’t park there “
Rach “ Troll”

someone giving her advice she always classes as a troll.🙄🙄
Rach your content is boring

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I haven’t seen anyone comment on the log burner on here before now so what’s the betting a fellow ‘house account’ messaged her questioning things like they did with the loft. As usual she’s seen her arse and thinks it’s trolls. All the home accounts I follow really know their stuff and tend to do things properly as it’s an investment. The higgldy piggldy house of horrors just doesn’t cut it with genuine home accounts

Reactions: 21
I haven’t seen anyone comment on the log burner on here before now so what’s the betting a fellow ‘house account’ messaged her questioning things like they did with the loft. As usual she’s seen her arse and thinks it’s trolls. All the home accounts I follow really know their stuff and tend to do things properly as it’s an investment. The higgldy piggldy house of horrors just doesn’t cut it with genuine home accounts
She's definitely struggled with the way home accounts are run. She didn't like being asked details about the lift height/door sitch.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.