PTWM #104 Non Working Bad Mummy, only good at scamming money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Raq, I hope that Patreon works out for you as your engagement is dropping like a stone on your original Instagram.
Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 20.52.04.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t know a lot about wood burning fires, but are they guarded? Someone I knew had one of these and their son severely burnt both hands by accidentally touching it. They way they just let W run around the house unattended I would be really worried about having one of those.

Reactions: 14
That screenshot from Astrid, who is Diana and why the duck is Astrid texting him anyway? If this is too dark, Astrid hasn't done a very good job of blanking out the text and is discussing someone called Diana. Also Joyce has been texting to Astrid 'police officers are unable to act without'.
81EBEB75-12CB-41CD-B2EB-90E4E588C4BF.jpeg

By the way what's happened to Rachel's mouth/face or has the botox gone wrong?

Reactions: 10
That screenshot from Astrid, who is Diana and why the duck is Astrid texting him anyway? If this is too dark, Astrid hasn't done a very good job of blanking out the text and is discussing someone called Diana. Also Joyce has been texting to Astrid 'police officers are unable to act without'.
View attachment 876786

I think it's something about his stolen phone or as it starts "I went to the venue for CCTV"

Reactions: 5
I like chatting or more so reading other people's views on the tit show that is Rachets life and nodding and agreeing with all you wonderful Tattlers, I think she's becoming more irate because we are nice civilised human beings and keep it on this forum (which it was designed for) so MAKES UP LIES (yes I know SHOCKING for miss honesty herself 🤣) to draw attention to herself, I think she seriously wishes she had actual Trolls who sent her abusive message because My God would she bask I that like a pig in tit......she'll keep prodding and false accusing until she gets her ULTIMATE goal....an ACTUAL abusive message from a Troll

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lying again Raq.....(about getting together in 2014). You said yourself that Sloshy did the night feeds with Edie.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 876786

uLceRs 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She actually loves the idea that people are 'obsessed' with her doesn't she? That's why she comes here more than any of us do 😂 and why she mentions trolls at every single opportunity she can. She thinks it makes her important and special rather than just a c*nt. She's the type that would be thrilled to have a stalker.

And I don't believe anyone from here reported her for her fireplace, or to social services :rolleyes: but for some reason it makes her feel important to pretend they did. bleeping weirdo.
We’ve never even mentioned a bloody burner, if she took as much interest in her kids as she took in us trolls those kids would be micromanaged to within an inch of their lives!

Reactions: 17
It will be an accident waiting to happen in that house.
Especially when he was never told to stay away and literally played in it when he was younger.

I actually really worry about the child services in that area when all this tit is literally documented for them by numerous people and on her page. What is it going to take before someone steps in and says enough?

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: they are clearly all swingers and the kids are just clingers 😢

Reactions: 9
And also the fire surround is absolutely shite compared to that lovely stone original.

She is ripping all the character out of that house and turning it into yet another copy cat instahome reconstructed of unsustainable materials. Do not like one bit.

Reactions: 8
And also the fire surround is absolutely shite compared to that lovely stone original.

She is ripping all the character out of that house and turning it into yet another copy cat instahome reconstructed of unsustainable materials. Do not like one bit.
why does that sound like what she does to all the people she meets (including herself) rips the character out of them, copy’s them, and is reconstructedunsustainably for the internet, also we don’t like her one bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.