Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Also the fact she name checked Lucy proves she still reads here. Hi Rach 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
Why is Lucy getting all the attention? I'm the one who put all the time into the wiki and recaps!

It's probably because Lucy has an actual name in her username and I don't (and her name isn't even Lucy!). She'd look a right twat going "yeah I've got a troll called Dipsy" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Please can we have Lucy and friends on T-shirts 👍🏻
*to the theme of Thomas and Friends*

“We’re 22, 34, 46, 58,
Judging Josh and trolling Rach,
Wotsit, Frida, Dipsy too,
We’re the lushest Tattle crew,
All with different roles to play,
Stalking the Chav Queen of Torbay,
Waiting for PayPal scams to end, it’s
Lucy and her friends.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Lowest of the low. You think we’re bad, Rach? Pretty much guarantee no one here has ever monetised their child’s developmental delays or sold their husband’s emotional privacy for a fiver a month. Gross.

If my husband ever tried to film me getting upset about filling in medical/developmental forms for our children, he would not be my husband anymore, simple as. There are no boundaries in that house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
I'm going to be totally honest with you all, I didn't think anything could make a better podcast than hearing about the dog that lives in the house next to Ben. I mean, I don't know if you're all aware that Ben can hear the dog coming down the stairs, but not going back up and that he can hear the dog but not his neighbours. Anyway, that excitement stayed with me all week and I never thought they could beat it!

Until now! Ben approached Rachaeaeaeaele's car at the school and she...wait for it...prepare yourselves...she only put the back window down instead of her window. Fucking hell, I haven't been able to stop laughing! They are just hilarious. I can't wait to see what they talk about next week!

😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @BlueSky/DeepDive 🎉🎉🎉 I would have got you a bottle of wine but I couldn't be arsed (aka Sloshy Joshy found it and drank it) so I'll give you £20 instead to pop in your undies for later!

Last thread recap:
- Raquel is, as always, a massive cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- The shittest Halloween party in history continued, with pube-trimming Hannah being thrown £20 for having the best costume. Seb, who hates drinking so much because of his past trauma, emerged from his bedroom straight into the herd of (less than 20) pissed up, screeching adults to have some food from the germ-ridden grazing table. There was a cringey game of beer pong, and then a fake video of Joyce and Lula pretending to be asleep together on the sofa. Cocaine Katy put in an appearance (long time no see hun!), and there was a photo of Raq, who can't stand the taste of alcohol, sipping straight from a jug of home made cocktail. Such a trooper!
- the morning after, all evidence was tidied away (no doubt by one of the employees) and Mangina Mike cooked a breakfast.
- later on a Tattler spotted them out having a roast for tea (because they never have a roast at home, do they?). It was just Raq, Joyce, Edie and Wilbert. W was screeching and had no food apart from a solitary Yorkshire pudding while looking at an iPad the whole time, Sloshy was trying to stave off his hangover by knocking back pints, and Rachey had a face like a smacked arse (probably also hungover from the alcohol she doesn't drink). After seeing on Tattle that she'd been seen, she uploaded some photos and videos, tagging in the pub they'd been to.
- after it had been pointed out on Tattle that the entire weekend had been about the adults getting pissed, they finally found time to take Edie and Wilby trick or treating, stopping at Hannah's house, whose son didn't recognise his own uncle and cousins.
- Rancid walked through town with Wibbly, who said "wow" at some plants, and looked at some model fishermen. Unfortunately, Raq can't really interact with him other than copying his "wow" and saying "do you love it" 🤷 Then it was off to soft play for more stacking.
- A grid post for BeKind Betsy, dressed inappropriately considering her age and the fact it's posted on not one but two public Instagram pages 😬 but it will all be worth it when she makes it onto Love Island, won't it Rach?
- A "working lunch" with Emily, of ham, egg and chips aka poor people food.
- Then it was pratting about with Emily at the centre and announcing the latest scam/venture. They've partnered with some small businesses (namely those that have gifted stuff in the past, as well as Raq's mate Porky Penguin) to design some shite for people to buy with the profits going to the centre/Rancid's back pocket. This includes jumpers, cards, hanging hearts, wax melts, Christmas eve boxes and a few different self care boxes. PayPal version 3.0?
- one of the jumpers has the slogan "love hard", which a quick Google shows is a phrase indicative of a toxic, unhealthy relationship. Not really appropriate for a centre, the purpose of which is supposedly providing support and services to women who have been abused 😬
- Meanwhile, there's a promise on the Patreon of a special, extended podcast! Because who doesn't want to pay to listen to her whining and snorting? She'll be revealing how she became popular on social media, exciting stuff! She shared a snippet of the podcast with Bellend Ben, talking about his neighbour's dog. Riveting stuff.
- Some cunt did a hilarious video about leaving some beans in the tin before throwing it away, which of course Raq had to share.
- an ad for yet another food subscription service, this time for vegan ready meals. Really hitting your target audience there Raq 🙄
- after a Tattler noted that Charleeeeeee hadn't been shown in a while, there she was! Rachey is like a puppet on a string
- She's used Seb for an advert for a tutoring service, wonder what she's bribed him with to be in it! Of course, talking about GCSEs was a great opportunity to shoehorn in that she left school with no qualifications because she was doing drugs and living in a piss soaked, needle filled bedsit 💔
- A Tattler revealed that they had contacted the company flogging the "love hard" jumpers to alert them to the problematic slogan. She was blocked by them, and her insta handle was passed to Raq to block as well
- time for the Rancid Ramble! She's got a nerve rash, probably from all the years of lies and scamming. The story of the "troll" who contacted the jumper company made it, but with Raq's embellishment that the message was all about what a wanker she is (it wasn't). She's leaving the launderette to Emily, because she's SO BUSY writing her next shit book, and filming all her shit adverts, and apparently sometimes being a mum comes first. Could have fooled me hun, seeing as you fuck off without them all at every chance you get 🤷 Seb's grounded, Betsy's always out on the piss and made loads of noise on Halloween taking photos with her mates late at night. Isaac's about to get grounded for being out sliding in mud in the dark. Not content with being away from their kids nearly every weekend, they're now off on a mid week break for Josh's sister's 40th. She shared about Lula's braces on the Patreon because everyone's so nice on there (with a quick mention that on her normal page she gets messages saying Lula is ugly. Ok hun). She's apparently broken her retainers, which is probably why her teeth are trying to escape her mouth. Isaac wandered in and she had a conversation with him, via the phone screen of course. A quick plug for the Patreon, then she said she was off to clean Isaac's trainers (which Josh did, probably while she was snorting at him).
- she shared a photo from the Patreon account, of her choosing a going out outfit. Looks great Raq, if you're going for the crackhead Barbie look.
- A video of a dull conversation while out with Hannah the pube trimmer. I'm sure it was hilarious if you were there.
- She's treated herself to something expensive from Isabel Marant. Looking at their website it all looks nasty, just up Ratchet's street
- A quick advert for Tesco, followed by a toilet mirror selfie with Joyce. If the Patreon followers helped her choose the outfit I think they're trolling her 😬 then she added some hideous puffa scarf/jacket thing. More trolling.
- hard-faced sister in law (and former lover and pube trimmer) Hannah is apparently "the fittest". Rancho isn't sure whether she wants to be her or wants to fingerbang her (again).
- probably emboldened by some cocktails that she had to force herself to drink, Ratshit had an oyster and hated it. She made the same face Sloshy Joshy probably does when he goes down on her knowing that his sister has already been there 🤢
- In a weird twist, while they're away, Stabby Jo is lying in Edie's bed giving Wilbert a bottle 😵
- then it was off out shopping with Hannah and her husband, lots of titting about and sucking up to Hannah 🙄 we get it Raquel, you fancy her! Meanwhile Wilby was unimpressed by singing animatronic penguins at the garden centre. Poor lad was probably fuming at having to leave his beloved Cbeebies for a bit to look at real stuff.
- Hannah clearly can't stand her cringey brother 😂 lots of filthy looks and eye rolling going on, as well as outright talking over him and putting him down 🙌
- back home and out for a walk with Wilbert, who loves a couple of signs more than his (mostly absent) parents.
- Raq thinks she's mum of the year for recognising who's coming up the stairs to the loft. Unfortunately the skill is negated by showing her 12 year old daughter wearing a lace bralet and no top 😬 safeguarding? Never heard of her, mate!
- Seb broke some glass in his (bare, prison cell) bedroom, and Rachey filmed herself sweeping it up and complaining about it. Is that the sound of a barrel being scraped for content?
- Someone messaged her saying that being able to recognise the members of the family by their footsteps comes from childhood trauma (not always). Rancho shared the message with a caption about having flashbacks to being a tiny child 🙄 trying to imply yet another thing that didn't happen hun?
- she's done a Q&A on the Patreon and shared her answer to a question about coping with seeing children struggling emotionally. Hopefully she got Stabby Jo to write the answer, seeing as she spends more time with the kids than Racquelle does.
- Betsy's got yet another hangover, and Rancid's mum (who is so evil and toxic because she left when the most amazing daughter in the world was a teeny tiny baby of 4) asked where she was, BeKind replied "I don't know". Either she does know, but doesn't want to say because she is underage, or she was so blind drunk that she genuinely doesn't know, which should be worrying to a parent.
- Down on the beach, filming Wilby walking around. Half her content is Wilby walking around in different places these days 🤷
- her mum helped choose colours for the lounge. Absolutely riveting.
- Tallulah apparently wallpapered her nan's kitchen all by herself, with no help whatsoever 🤥 She may as well pack in school and set up her own decorating business because if she's that good at the age of 12 she could make millions.
- Raq shared a load more shit from small businesses who are donating their profits to the patchwork shitshow launderette.
- She got Edie to write a Christmas list (aka beg list) which included gems such as bedsheets, mom jeans and lip balm. Not what an 8 year old usually asks for, hopefully the list for her dad is a bit more typical with toys etc, but we will never know because he doesn't feel the need to show these things online in the hope someone will send the stuff for free.
- A video of Seb eating her leftover noodles with his hands, and a caption that he didn't want to use her fork because of "germs" - to be fair, she has sounded rough lately. Maybe try parenting and telling him he can't have them unless he gets his own fork, instead of just videoing and whining at him?
- Once again, Queen of safeguarding shared a photo of Edie asleep 😬
- having been reminded by Tattlers that she hasn't done a "dots of doom" ramble in ages, Racquet came on wearing her Rose West specs and a blouse that wouldn't look out of place on an elderly Auntie at bingo. She was ignoring Wilby's crying in the background, and said that they've already had a Social Services call this week. She said they called Josh (which indicates it's related one or both of his boys), and made out it has to be "the trolls". More likely people who know you in real life hun, and have an obligation to report any safeguarding issues (like the dentist when Seb broke his arm and you didn't bother getting him checked out for about a week). The lounge is being decorated, the bloke doing it is lovely, so who wants to place a bet on how long before she's calling him Dad? She went with her mum (DID SHE MENTION HER MUM'S HAD CANCER?) to get paint, and Sloshy called asking her to get corrugated plastic. Then there was drama at the till, when the assistant was trying to find a code for the cushion that Rancho then realised she'd brought from home. Honestly mate, it was hilarious 😬 Then came another long winded, dramatic story about helping her mum put a valance sheet on her bed (with several mentions that she wants to get her mum a new bed, in case anyone wants to give her a freebie). Then had to get in that she'd bought her mum a hoover (although she's got about seventy different ones that she got for free that she could have passed on). Then she (finally) ran out of time, but will post the rest tomorrow. I can't wait...
- A topless Seb was trying to negotiate getting his phone back with Josh.
- In the morning she filmed how Seb had left his (prison cell) room, with the bed unmade, clothes on the floor etc. She was careful not to show that external door that they DEFINITELY had bricked up 😏 no sign of that totally lush wall art she made with stickers off ebay either.
- then it was chasing Wilby down the driveway instead of getting into the car. Maybe if you put your phone away hun, you'd have a better chance of catching up with him.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Ooops26

R - ‘I don’t share much of W’s struggles on here (an open and free to view account) because the trolls are horrible to me, but here’s a little snippet just to tease you with so that you are tempted to join my ‘paid for’ account where moving forward I can fully disclose his personal medical data without his consent, somewhere where no one will have the balls to point out that that is a massive invasion of his privacy therefore meaning I can continue earning a dishonest crust off of the back of my children’s private matters’ Cue massive ‘PATREON’ flashing link on video.

I can’t believe people can’t see these things for what they really are

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
We have not seen the dogs for weeks until it’s brought up on here and now they are today’s top content 😂😂 so predictable rach!!

Thread suggestion- Wilbys world is just for the huns, does Josh forget he has two other sons?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Scd1991

VIP Member
I got into so much debt with very about 8 years ago, I bought a tv for my eldest which I was going to buy upfront but they asked if I wanted it on credit then gave me a £2000 credit limit. Of course being fed up of scrimping I stupidly bought a lot more for my children to give them the Christmas I wanted them to have. I justified it as I had so long interest free and thought I’d pay it off ok. Of course that never happened and I ended up paying loads of interest. Eventually the payments got too much and I missed a few then they hounded me for the money. I was getting letters everyday and calls constantly. It was awful. Yes it was all my own fault but it was such an easy trap to fall into. I dread to think how many desperate huns will be starting down that path now thanks to R. Even now when I see the pink logo it makes me feel sick. It really was an awful time in my life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Just nope. Edited cos I found a better photo of Dick but why would you model yourself in him in the first place?
E5E6D8D2-79E1-4767-878E-D525468BC9DA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Wanna know where all the private posts about my kids have gone?
Send me a fiver a month and I’ll show you on Patreon 👍🏻

96EE04F6-55B5-41FB-AD4F-0843EF7F57E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

FridaK

VIP Member
Here we go again with the troll bully thing. The Ferguson twats shared it too. What’s with being in love with random strangers?? I mean I’m only in love with my husband, I love and adore my kids but in love with strangers ? Nah! I barely tolerate anyone outside my household 😂
I don’t know who this woman is but I’ll say what I want, when I want, where I want, about who I want thank you very much. No one is ‘shutting down’ my voice because they don’t like what I’m saying. As they so often say, if you don’t like it, don’t look or listen. I’m not in their space, so they can stay the fuck out of mine 👌, no one invited them, least of all me. It’s twisted, they invite the entire Internet to come and voyeur over every inch of their life and then get mortally wounded by someone saying they are shit bags, when indeed they are huge gaping shitbags most of the time.

I guess they don’t see the irony of them CONSTANTLY warbling on about their ‘haters’ or ‘trolls’ etc etc being a reflection of how shallow they are to be self absorbed enough to continually read everything about themselves. 95% of these monstrosities have Google alerts on for their own names.

So erm yep, Mama ‘knows’ best, you know absolutely fuck all in all honesty. You sanctimonious, pointless, middle class, basic bitch who needs a permanent feed of attention to feel anywhere near to being appreciated probably because your middle class, pretentious, dull as hell husband is shagging the office resident ‘insta model in my spare time’ admin assistant ☺.

(Send her this Rach. She’ll have a breakdown because I’m right.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
At this point, I’d be sending her an invoice for content ideas @Lucyinthesky88. She is obsessed with you 😂
We may never know what she’s done with the money BUT I can sleep a little easier knowing you’re living in her head rent free!
She’s such a weirdo 🤣 made my morning though, I’ve been at work, not given Rachel a second thought all day, get home for lunch and have a personal shout out. Rach babe you shouldn’t have 🥰💜 absolute twat 🤣

I’ve never reported. I could never be arsed to and to be honest it doesn’t bother me, but I know it does bother a few people (not necessarily on this thread, on others) it’s just the constant #notanadknobheads #ihavetowriteadbutitsnotanad. I just don’t think she understand if she wears something she has once advertised, she has to put ad in? It’s a bit of a stupid rule, but hey! They’re obviously there for a reason
If she’s sat there wearing her Love Hard sweater that, every time it sells, sends money to her patchwork launderette than yes that’s an ad? She’s benefitting financially because, as she always says, people are forever asking where they can buy the crap she wears 🙄 she knows by wearing it, more people will see it and buy it. I’d say that’s an advert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

NiceCrumpet

Monopoly - The Patchwork Edition
Brown - needle ridden bedsit land
Blue - gifted hotel stay land
Jail - patchwork house
Community Chest - PayPal money gifted items cards
Chance - Tattler questions they'd love to ask cards
Banker - Wanker
Go to jail - spend a weekend with your own kids
Get out of jail free card - use one of your 'friends' to care for your kids
Utilities - PayPal funded electric, water, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
Something major has deffo gone on 🤔
I’m just going to park this Elephant in the room until someone tells us

F2936C2C-4F34-48E3-AD3C-5457E174FA53.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I don't get all the sympathy for S, she has no contact with her children. Kids don't just get whipped away with no contact/access, my friends a foster carer, she has to take kids to contact even when parents are awful people
Foster carers should not be judging the parents at all and anyway the boys aren't in care. Joyce clearly can't stand all the kids except for E, who has her own father but is forced to call him daddy ****** and to address Joyce as her own dad. It is obvious he is a nasty piece of work along with Rachel and it's quite easy for abusers to stop contact, which is classed as domestic abuse by proxy. It's irony when Rachel is supposed to care about abused women but is so nasty to her husbands ex, especially due to what she wrote in her books about her.
I've gone on about this in the past here, im a mother apart and it's so easy to judge us as being awful people who must have done something really bad to lose our children. My abusers were very charming, very convincing and pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. It's just like being in an abusive relationship and saying why don't they just leave, unless you've been through it you don't/can't understand and it can be so easy to judge S as a bad mother who lost her boys and doesn't appear to care but we don't know the real truth and it's not for any of us to judge.

I felt really uncomfortable watching the stories tonight, why is Joyce so awkward around W? I have a theory but I'll give it a bit longer, not as interesting as Frida's but I'll see how it goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Still don’t understand the point of the women’s centre. No matter how many which ways she tries to promote it, she still can’t get it right because it’s not a safe space for victims! It’s advertised to fuck, and if you see anyone walking through those doors, you can make a pretty good assumption about their home lives.

A woman experiencing domestic abuse is just gonna nip out for a couple of hours is she with a bag full of washing, no questions asked by their abuser and return home with clean laundry, 4 pints of milk from the ‘community fridge’, a few free tampons and some leaflets about how to survive or escape an abusive relationship? Right okay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49