PTWM #104 Non Working Bad Mummy, only good at scamming money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven't even seen the bleeping log burner! Last I saw it was all wrapped up šŸ¤·
Ooooh - I wonder if she showed it on her Patreon and she has paying "trolls" (or maybe people are just bloody concerned that she has small children in a house with what sounds like shoddy handiwork on a Carbon Monoxide / fire risk who probably tried to send her a nice message, were blocked and labelled Troll faster than Slosh gets the cork out of his merlot and his first glass sunk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Our council takes about 600 years to investigate anything. Even if someone did, thereā€™s no chance she even knows about it yet! (But they didnā€™t, because why would they?!)

Reactions: 19
Our council takes about 600 years to investigate anything. Even if someone did, thereā€™s no chance she even knows about it yet! (But they didnā€™t, because why would they?!)
donā€™t you know the world revolves around raquel!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course you do. šŸ™„
She actually loves the idea that people are 'obsessed' with her doesn't she? That's why she comes here more than any of us do šŸ˜‚ and why she mentions trolls at every single opportunity she can. She thinks it makes her important and special rather than just a c*nt. She's the type that would be thrilled to have a stalker.

And I don't believe anyone from here reported her for her fireplace, or to social services :rolleyes: but for some reason it makes her feel important to pretend they did. bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 41
She actually loves the idea that people are 'obsessed' with her doesn't she? That's why she comes here more than any of us do šŸ˜‚ and why she mentions trolls at every single opportunity she can. She thinks it makes her important and special rather than just a c*nt. She's the type that would be thrilled to have a stalker.

And I don't believe anyone from here reported her for her fireplace, or to social services :rolleyes: but for some reason it makes her feel important to pretend they did. bleeping weirdo.
itā€™s weird that sheā€™s gone for 2 years not mentioning trolls since tattle snot fest, to now mentioning trolls at every opportunity. i donā€™t get it.

Reactions: 24
Sheā€™s a tit parent, and I use the term ā€œparentā€ in the loosest sense. Most parents I know who only have two children (and all older kids of 10+ too) spend every weekend and evening running around organising their kidsā€™ social lives, dropping at clubs etc, not bleeping off with their husbands to pretend they have no responsibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does it ever occur to the thick twit that people only know everything about her life because she puts it on a public platform?! You wouldn't have a 'job' without nosey fuckers would you now. She really does get off on trolls being obsessed with her šŸ¤£ Someone please tell her about Google ffs. Every other day shes asking mundane questions only so she can in a round about way tell every one yes shes going away again or shes after a free service / product.

Reactions: 36
Of course you do. šŸ™„
Is there anyone of her platforms where she doesnā€™t moan about trolls? This is now on her home account?
Something must be brewing. Sheā€™s spewing all this trolls BS because (I hope) V and the girls are coming out with some goodies, and itā€™s easier to brand them as trolls than truth tellers

Reactions: 26
Sheā€™s says people are obsessed but sheā€™s the one who literally loves her life by what tattle says šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.