PTWM #104 Non Working Bad Mummy, only good at scamming money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked up where she got the tiles from, and just the tiles on their own cost £500 (including shipping) and she has the neck to ask for people to donate a cooker. What the duck is wrong with her?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Lol she loves to make out she’s besties with the people who’ve received complaints against her. it’s like ‘ oh how we laugh about the trolls, we have a good old catch up and slag them off’ .Yeah pretty sure professional people like child protection and planning departments think it’s hilarious and have her mobile number to screenshot all the complaints. Then send each other fML 🤦🏼‍♀️ comments back and fourth.

She’s honestly the strangest woman I’ve ever known.

Reactions: 39
Honestly the woman has more front that the beach she continually films W at - the one day a week she has him.
Imagine being so obsessed with tattle and “trolls” that any feedback that you don’t like, is automatically a troll. You share your life. You over share your life. People are going to have an opinion.

Reactions: 20
And also the fire surround is absolutely shite compared to that lovely stone original.

She is ripping all the character out of that house and turning it into yet another copy cat instahome reconstructed of unsustainable materials. Do not like one bit.
100% agree. It had beautiful period features and it's being ruined with bad taste and mdf.

Reactions: 8
What an odd thing to text another woman, J has a very strange sense of humour if that’s just him being funny. He comes across as such a sleaze.

My attempt at a thread title -
PayPal, Patreon, ad after ad, rolling in dosh hiding J on the slosh.

Reactions: 18
What an odd thing to text another woman, J has a very strange sense of humour if that’s just him being funny. He comes across as such a sleaze.

My attempt at a thread title -
PayPal, Patreon, ad after ad, rolling in dosh hiding Josh on the slosh.
edited to put Josh in the title

Reactions: 4
New thread alert!

@DipsyDoodle DIPSY!! WAKEY WAKEY!! NO SATURDAY MORNING LIE IN FOR YOU, IT’S TIME FOR A NEW THREAD!!!!
On it like Racket on a sweet subscription box 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.