PTWM #104 Non Working Bad Mummy, only good at scamming money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is it odd that they record a lot of stories inside the women's centre? Isn't it supposed to be a safe space? There are plenty of womens refuges/centres in the town I live in but I couldn't tell you where they are, let alone know what they look like inside.
The advert she filmed in there was just disgusting in my opinion. Subtly trying to remind the huns that she said the advert money is paying for the centre, without actually saying it again. Is the place ever open? Because one or both of them is always just pissing about in there. Imagine a desperate woman turns up, but the doors are locked and she can see through the window that Rancid is sat there posing and filming an advert 🤯

Reactions: 17
Exactly this. She's seen a market and has gone for it 10000% because she will never have to provide proof of these alledged warriors.

No way has Rachael given anyone her last fiver or donated anything of her own to people. It was only last year both her and PA Jo were selling their kids old shoes and football boots for £3 on FB market place. £3! Rachael was raking it in at the time doing 18-25 adverts a month and no doubt still getting paypal donations coming in each month from the few that hadn't cancelled the payment. She was able to afford a 12ft trampoline for the garden, £200 on deckchairs and hundred of pounds on crappy over priced cardigans during lockdown. I doubt she would give anyone the steam off her piss to be honest.
I remember calling her out on Facebook for that and she set her huns on me 😂 I had messages telling me to go and die in my inbox.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I remember calling her out on Facebook for that and she set her huns on me 😂 I had messages telling me to go and die in my inbox.
I bet they all had "be kind" in the bio as well! Because nothing says kindness like telling a stranger they should die does it?

Reactions: 21
The advert she filmed in there was just disgusting in my opinion. Subtly trying to remind the huns that she said the advert money is paying for the centre, without actually saying it again. Is the place ever open? Because one or both of them is always just pissing about in there. Imagine a desperate woman turns up, but the doors are locked and she can see through the window that Rancid is sat there posing and filming an advert 🤯
It's bizarre. So many people on here have said it's always closed when they've been past it. Probably her place to clean her dirty money, that's what the washing machine and tumble dryer are for really.

Reactions: 13
I did too but just got blocked.

I wished they had set on me though as i would have screenshot the lot and uploaded them to FB and Insta. I'd have tagged her and her small circle in them along with all the charities she claims to work with and the companies she does adverts for.

It's bizarre. So many people on here have said it's always closed when they've been past it. Probably her place to clean her dirty money, that's what the washing machine and tumble dryer are for really.
this was on a local FB page. Only open during school hours and by appointment only

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

I wished they had set on me though as i would have screenshot the lot and uploaded them to FB and Insta. I'd have tagged her and her small circle in them along with all the charities she claims to work with and the companies she does adverts for.

this was on a local FB page. Only open during school hours and by appointment onl
Sticking with the 'part-time' theme then.

Reactions: 20

this was on a local FB page. Only open during school hours and by appointment only
It's mad how they are posting the address all over the internet and we are more bothered here about keeping it private.

Reactions: 15
As far as I’m aware, any grant funding will need to be reported back on with specific detail as to what it’s been allocated for and where it was spent. Especially if she wants to receive it the next year too. I’m also fairly sure her patchwork whatever is registered as a company and a charity (all above board and common) but she definitely should have an accountant to be dealing with the finances. She can fiddle her own money but she’ll get found out if donations/funding for her charity don’t add up.

Reactions: 7
As far as I’m aware, any grant funding will need to be reported back on with specific detail as to what it’s been allocated for and where it was spent. Especially if she wants to receive it the next year too. I’m also fairly sure her patchwork whatever is registered as a company and a charity (all above board and common) but she definitely should have an accountant to be dealing with the finances. She can fiddle her own money but she’ll get found out if donations/funding for her charity don’t add up.
It'll be the same accountant that she swore blind back before Wilby was born had all the records of the PayPal money going in and out, and what it was spent on so could prove it was all legit and hadn't at all been spent on braces, designer clothes, an expensive puppy, Mulberry handbag, family holiday abroad, fake eyelashes etc...

Reactions: 16
It'll be the same accountant that she swore blind back before Wilby was born had all the records of the PayPal money going in and out, and what it was spent on so could prove it was all legit and hadn't at all been spent on braces, designer clothes, an expensive puppy, Mulberry handbag, family holiday abroad, fake eyelashes etc...
I was just going to say, her accountant is as dodgy as she is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just going to say, her accountant is as dodgy as she is 😆
She’s bound to get caught out then. The paypal donations don’t *really* have to be accounted for. It’s totally wrong that she hasn’t provided any info but PayPal won’t check up on it ect. To be running as a registered company, receiving official funding will require having accurate accounts to back it up. I feel like she’s just opening herself up to bother by trying to go legit???

Reactions: 6
She’s bound to get caught out then. The paypal donations don’t *really* have to be accounted for. It’s totally wrong that she hasn’t provided any info but PayPal won’t check up on it ect. To be running as a registered company, receiving official funding will require having accurate accounts to back it up. I feel like she’s just opening herself up to bother by trying to go legit???
I’m sure her police officer hubby will have ensured she stays just inside the law, on paper, like he did with the PayPal donations.

It’s sick that she keeps flogging Patreon on Instagram - there will be followers who cannot afford that £5 a month and are therefore “missing out” (in their eyes) because of their low income.

I just google her name just to see what comes up,
Tattle is quite high up when you scroll down 😂 but I also saw this

what did happen to part time working mummy
I don’t think she will post much on her insta now she has her patronising scam going on, only will use it for ads and when she is begging for stuff.

I wish I had a spare £5 each month just to see her tit show
26DD17B3-8590-4145-A8F0-3799E69EF544.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just google her name just to see what comes up,
Tattle is quite high up when you scroll down 😂 but I also saw this

what did happen to part time working mummy
I don’t think she will post much on her insta now she has her patronising scam going on, only will use it for ads and when she is begging for stuff.

I wish I had a spare £5 each month just to see her tit showView attachment 875917
This is the thing though, if she doesn't keep posting on her main page then the engagement will go down and companies won't want her to advertise? Surely they can't just go on her followers because if they don't watch her page but forget to unfollow then the ads won't reach the target audience?
She's too greedy to give up the ads and just live off the scams

Reactions: 20
just seen her say that the trolls have reported her for the log burner fire not being done properly. I bet my mortgage that nobody has actually reported her.

Reactions: 29
just seen her say that the trolls have reported her for the log burner fire not being done properly. I bet my mortgage that nobody has actually reported her.
We haven't even seen the bleeping log burner! Last I saw it was all wrapped up 🤷

• Haha
We haven't even seen the bleeping log burner! Last I saw it was all wrapped up 🤷
yep exactly. i don’t think anyone on here even mentioned the possibility that it may not be done properly. as i said last thread - tattle are rent free in her head!!

Reactions: 18
Of course they haven't. I'm sure whatever log burner safety inspector she's been supposedly reported to would have been in touch with her within minutes of it being posted. More likely someone's messaged to say something's not right (for the safety of her kids maybe?) and she's taken it as a personal attack :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.