PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one is your husband R? Very flirty body language with Negan going on there 🤔
To be fair, Hannah’s Husband is fit. It craws me saying it because she’s a gobby mare, but fit is fit, I will never deny a man that 😂. Rachael did get the short straw there. No amount of roasts will make up for that one.

(Although I’m pretty sure she married Josh for access to Hannah and Mummy at this point anyway. It would make sense.)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Notice everyone had an expensive bought costume apart from L who was in a old school uniform. Honestly the way she treats those children is unbelievable.

Reactions: 22
Notice everyone had an expensive bought costume apart from L who was in a old school uniform. Honestly the way she treats those children is unbelievable.
To be fair, I'd say she picked that "costume" herself. The girl has her own mind and it's been shown she can be gobby and outspoken at times!

Reactions: 11
To be fair, I'd say she picked that "costume" herself. The girl has her own mind and it's been shown she can be gobby and outspoken at times!
Is being gobby and outspoken a normal thing for a child ridden with anxiety? Genuine question! My 12yo I’m sure has anxiety, and she will give me and my husband back chat, but she wouldn’t dare speak to anyone else like it. She won’t even say hello to my mum and these two had the biggest bond from when she was born!

Is being gobby and outspoken a normal thing for a child ridden with anxiety? Genuine question! My 12yo I’m sure has anxiety, and she will give me and my husband back chat, but she wouldn’t dare speak to anyone else like it. She won’t even say hello to my mum and these two had the biggest bond from when she was born!
My son is the same. I'm his safe space and he's comfortable with me and his dad. Around anyone else, he completely goes in on himself and the barrackade goes up. So yeah, I'd say that's not unusual for a child with anxiety because ur their safe haven

Omg. Party looked well…. Yawn !
Our lockdown zoom quizzes were more lively!
Im assuming cocaine Katy would have livened it up for them once the camera got put away 😂 Would also explain why no one appears to have touched any of the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oops nearly forgot to mention, another weekend not at work for -full time, key-worker, has a very important and demanding job- Josh.

Reactions: 24
How embarrassing that you hold a party and the only people who attend are either people who work for you or people you use for business "clout" Are you going to be claiming the expenses from the business Raq?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve watched all the stories now and I’m not sure what to make of it really. Observations 👇

If you like grazing tables, that one was pretty good so I’ll give them that.

Where was Wibble and Issac? I can’t believe they would have a toddler in there asleep. Also, where were the dogs? Where they babysitting for Wibble?

The Pictures of Rachael and Josh have the worst body language I’ve seen since the last picture of them by Astrid in the Wine Lodge place. Awkward as hell.

Katy is a stunner. Ex con or not, she is gorgeous. She makes the others look like the ugly sisters.

Chimpy Boy/ Spider-Man owned that whole night. He was the party. duck knows who he is, but he brought chaos with him 😂😂. He was ready to bag that table up and take it with him for a weeks worth of meals, not a drop of waste to be seen.

Jordan needs to remember he’s married.

The best costumes where Tiger Joe & Carole Baskin.

I like to think Hannah’s Husband went as Negan after we were saying Rachael had The Walking Dead syndrome. You little troll 😈.

That picture with Josh and Tallulah is uncomfortable. He looks like he’s got her in a body lock. Can’t put my finger on it, but makes me feel odd.

I’ve never been to a party with such little music. That was bizarre. I’d be off to the pub.

Basically looked a bit like student halls when you are having Halloween pre drinks before going to the club, but some weirdo brought their little sister with them who is just annoying, but won’t go home.

The two Jo’s seemed bored to death.

Rachael and Josh’s costumes where just ‘zzz.’ I’m sure in one photo Josh was trying to look scary but he’s such an awkward bastard, he just can’t do it.

Hannah grabbing that £20 was the prime shameless content.

ETA: The whole Emily not being there. I don’t think her boyfriend is a great fan of the Hambletons you know. I think she’s keeping ot all separate. (Which incidentally makes her a very smart girl.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve watched all the stories now and I’m not sure what to make of it really. Observations 👇

If you like grazing tables, that one was pretty good so I’ll give them that.

Where was Wibble and Issac? I can’t believe they would have a toddler in there asleep. Also, where were the dogs? Where they babysitting for Wibble?

The Pictures of Rachael and Josh have the worst body language I’ve seen since the last picture of them by Astrid in the Wine Lodge place. Awkward as hell.

Katy is a stunner. Ex con or not, she is gorgeous. She makes the others look like the ugly sisters.

Chimpy Boy/ Spider-Man owned that whole night. He was the party. duck knows who he is, but he brought chaos with him 😂😂. He was ready to bag that table up and take it with him for a weeks worth of meals, not a drop of waste to be seen.

Jordan needs to remember he’s married.

The best costumes where Tiger Joe & Carole Baskin.

I like to think Hannah’s Husband went as Negan after we were saying Rachael had The Walking Dead syndrome. You little troll 😈.

That picture with Josh and Tallulah is uncomfortable. He looks like he’s got her in a body lock. Can’t put my finger on it, but makes me feel odd.

I’ve never been to a party with such little music. That was bizarre. I’d be off to the pub.

Basically looked a bit like student halls when you are having Halloween pre drinks before going to the club, but some weirdo brought their little sister with them who is just annoying, but won’t go home.

The two Jo’s seemed bored to death.

Rachael and Josh’s costumes where just ‘zzz.’ I’m sure in one photo Josh was trying to look scary but he’s such an awkward bastard, he just can’t do it.

ETA: The whole Emily not being there. I don’t think her boyfriend is a great fan of the Hambletons you know. I think she’s keeping ot all separate. (Which incidentally makes her a very smart girl.)
Katy is good looking but she has a very unfortunate resting witch face and mean girl look about her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Katy is good looking but she has a very unfortunate resting witch face and mean girl look about her
Aloof yes, compared to the others she seemed the one least likely to chav my head ot. But you are right, she is a witch. I’ve seen some off her comments.

Reactions: 9
The pics of J and T look totally staged...
I thought that because of Tallulahs feted. She has here foot flexed towards the floor not dangling like it would when you are asleep. I think she was awake at least.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.