PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sloshy is absolutely shocking at frying eggs.
I mean he’s shocking at many things, but those are an abomination.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree about PA Jo doing the dirty! Well played Jo!
Beer pong….She hates loosing doesn’t she?
Wow her staff did a good job at clearing up. Wonder if they were paid overtime?
I’ve said it before but her “der der da” winds me up so much 🤣
Joyce, those eggs look as bad as last nights party.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll come back later. I’d just like to recognise Hannah on being another attention seeking, mouthy Marshall that pisses me off 😑

Congrats Hun 💀

Reactions: 23
So in usual fashion her paid staff have all put together a Halloween party for her and shes just paid for it and shown up to her own house. Why was she giving Hannah all the credit when it looked like Stabby was stood there chopping everything up? She looked mortified.

Halloween is for the kids in my house. We've spent all week watching halloween movies, baking, pumpkin carving, crafting, halloween trails in the wood, halloween party at the local footy club and trick or treating tonight. We had the drunken parties pre kids. Didnt they get that out of their systems when they were teens or even before kids? Oh wait the wont have done will they they too busy having an affair. Selfish set of twats. Why they had another baby I'll never know. You fit into your child's life not them having to fit around yours. Hopefully W has been going to nursery and got to do some fun halloween things there.

Reactions: 20
Who is this woman? In every shot she constantly looks like she has a bad smell under her nose 😂
Maybe she's a sex worker that Raq hired as a special treat for Sloshy Joshy, and she's looking around wondering if she REALLY needs the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not even pumpkin picking! With Wilby sat on a giant pumpkin or being wheeled around in a wheelbarrow ☹
Exactly of all the cute insta content she could use him for. It's never anything wholesome or fun for the kid. All her staff have prob sat there and prepared the pumpkins. He may have loved the messy play. She scrapes the barell for content and films so much mundane crap yet she has a toddler sat there glued to a tv with only building blocks for interaction now and again. Just hope hes getting some stimulation elsewhere, painting, crafting and messy play.

Reactions: 17
Me thinks Rachy Poos is still a bit drunk this morning.

Those eggs are shocking. Stick to the roast dinners, Sloshy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh that was all a bit messy, she’s a little bit of a drunken flirt. Josh is fucked off. He wasn’t in any later vids either 🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she stamped her feet when she lost at the beer pong.
I’ve said it number of times but
GROW THE duck UP 👏🏻

Reactions: 19
I feel like I'm old before my time. I'm 28 and I would rather stay in staring at a wall than attend a party like that...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Grazing tables look nice but, if you don’t have enough people coming to finish it it’s a waste of money and food. Some people can’t feed their kids today. Or tomorrow. She’s so flashy with her life it really is sad that she thinks she can help people.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Grazing tables look nice but, if you don’t have enough people coming to finish it it’s a waste of money and food. Some people can’t feed their kids today. Or tomorrow. She’s so flashy with her life it really is sad that she thinks she can help people.
Imagine how much more she could help people if she changed her own lifestyle? You’d think that would be the first step for a wannabe philanthropist but she doesn’t really care.

Reactions: 20
I can just imagine her yelling at everyone not to touch the breakfast ( or any food cooked) until she’s filmed it, if it goes cold ,tough!

She’s revolting.

I can just imagine her yelling at everyone not to touch the breakfast ( or any food cooked) until she’s filmed it, if it goes cold ,tough!

She’s revolting.
I just don't understand what this obsession is with filming meals untouched and going cold and nobody is sat at the table waiting to eat. At least the bonus today is they remembered to put cutlery out!

• Haha
Which one is your husband R? Very flirty body language with Negan going on there 🤔
Negan is Hannah’s husband. Looks like an actual nice guy in the vids Raq has shown before. Plus you can tell he’s good in the sack, unlike Sloshy who would be dribbling on you trying to be sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.