PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many things to say about that party 😂

The grazing table, it looked tit. Everything touching everything else, everyone pawing over it and standing over it, and the lack of anything that looked appealing to eat. Where was the normal food, it was just full of poncy tit. Who the duck goes to a party and eats grapes and oranges? Give me crisps, triangle sandwiches and small things wrapped in bleeping pastry!

Why were there only about 10 people there and why were 9 of them her paid staff? I'm going to assume Spiderman was Kevin the Hermes man.

Is the lack of guests the reason she bought The Range out of human size Halloween models, so it looked as though there were more people there. I think she added all of them into her head count as there was enough tit food for about 40 people, but only 10 of the guests were actual humans.

How is it possible that she looks better with scary Halloween makeup on than she does in real life? Her everyday face is far more horrific than her Halloween face.

Why is Tallulah so irritating? Why is Hannah so irritating?

What a tit party. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What an epic party. Definitely filled with Devon's finest movers and shakers. Wow. Wish I'd have got an invite.
Said. No.one.ever. 😅
Beyond tit by the looks of it. Hannah is a rough as a badgers arse walking in swearing her head off. Poor Wilbert having to listen to that. First time I've seen Hannah smile though. She definately got the balls in the Marshall house.

L is 12. Bloody 12. Not appropriate to be there imo. Again, poor Wibble trying to sleep.
Honestly they are the most selfish of people. Why not have a kids Halloween party?! Why is everything about booze and them?!.

I've been catching up for the last week or so. Furiously liking and laughing at the hundreds of comments you lot have put.
How the hell can't her huns see it?.

Reactions: 31
I like a good swear myself but not around children, I have standards and brought up my children not letting them hear their family gob off expletives left right and centre.

Hannah , Gangsta Gran and Rachel all have mouths like sewers and it says everything about them. They are as common as muck and so very cheap yet think they are something special , why?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she supposed to look spooky? Cos she just looks deranged tbf.

View attachment 838912
I bloody love this pic. It really highlights her strange nose. With her face all being white she could have taken the opportunity to move it slightly and straighten her face out. I normally don’t comment on appearances but as she absolutely loves herself I feel she’s fair game.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Emily wasnt there because she couldnt have the young, pretty girl with the good personality stealing her limelight!!!

Reactions: 20
Why’s she playing all sweet asking how to get a head, when yesterday she was all mouthy about how many pints she’s pulled?
She was waiting for some one to scream i thought you gave good head rachelllllllleee!!
thats clearly what she was dying for the witty bint

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iv not caught up with stories yet, I actually took my children to a Halloween disco because u know, Halloween is mainly for the kids 🤷‍♀️ but how wonky does her nose look, pa jo did her dirty there 😆
And I like a graze table, hers just looks like cheap nasty food and the amount that will go in the bin,not even being touched, for example, the mange tout and the blood oranges, if she had ordered that table from a company and specified the amount of people it needs to cater for, it would have been a quarter of the size!!!
Now I'm off to go watch the "shamless Halloween special"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.