PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great recap Dipsy. Love you so hard, the hardest, the most, the mostest ever.

Strange party. Not 27 people as she first claimed but 16 (going by the votes she said). Everyone crowded into the bright kitchen. And the £20 for winning best costume. Just sums Raq up doesn’t it. When in doubt, throw money at it.

Reactions: 23
She doesn’t care about wasting food, remember the food shop she left on the floor over night?! For someone who rambles on so much about having nothing growing up and how she wants to help people she throws her new found wealth in people’s faces. I’ve said it over and over, she’s so out of touch.

Reactions: 27
She doesn’t care about wasting food, remember the food shop she left on the floor over night?! For someone who rambles on so much about having nothing growing up and how she wants to help people she throws her new found wealth in people’s faces. I’ve said it over and over, she’s so out of touch.
Just makes it more frustrating when her followers say how wonderful she is for selflessly helping others 🤯

Reactions: 24
She wants to be Hannah doesn’t she? That’s how it comes across to me, she’s jealous of her and wants everything she’s got. Hannah didn’t want her so she married her brother instead. She desperately wants approval from her. I don’t know if this makes sense but that’s the vibe I get 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 53
Back when I was frustrated with my job I looked into those grading tables, btw, as a “hey that looks easy enough to do”. I saw one website where I reckoned the food itself cost about £125 all in - they were selling it with set up for £800 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She wants to be Hannah doesn’t she? That’s how it comes across to me, she’s jealous of her and wants everything she’s got. Hannah didn’t want her so she married her brother instead. She desperately wants approval from her. I don’t know if this makes sense but that’s the vibe I get 🤷🏻‍♀️
I totally agree!!! I get this vibe too. Its a bit creepy 😳

Reactions: 18
A few things pissed me off last night…. As Hannah turned up Raq filming as per, Raq said “Look at MY house” Not OUR house. I’d rather sleep in a shed than her label everything as HERS.
Hannah going into the house swearing -“ bleeping amazing” then filmed with Willbobby “He doesn’t give a tit”. I’m no prude & will call a spade a bleeping shovel but please calm it down in front of a toddler.
Hannah showing her tattoo. Raq “Is that a new fanny?” (Did I hear that right?)
Shoot me down but I don’t think L is suffering half as bad with her anxiety as is made out. She’s literally had middle child syndrome until W was born ( the older boys obviously don’t count)
Best dressed gets a trophy AND £20, why add the money?
Why tag Hannah when showing the table full of food? Looks like Jo did all the hard work.
Lots of gifted beer will be delivered now she’s tagged them. No filming of the blood shots she mentioned 🤔
S filling his face & no doubt dreading the drunken dad & Raq turning nasty once the paid extras have left the house.
Sloshy & L crashed out on the sofa, has L been drinking? I really hope W wasn’t there all night but I think he was 😢
Where was Bekind? Surprised she wasn’t there trying to be the centre of attention.
How much food has been binned this morning? Bet that tit show cost in excess of £500.
Good luck to the friends paid staff with cleaning up today. Wonder if anyone got stuck in the one square foot downstairs loo 🤷‍♀️
Too many questions.. thank the lord I got an extra hours sleep 😴
How rough and horrible is that Hannah swearing and acting like a complete arse 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 20
That party looked dire, the parts she showed us looked boring as duck so I'd hate to see what the rest of the night was like!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder why Seb wasn’t at Gangsta Granny’s. You would think a person traumatised by drunk adults wouldn’t want a room full of them screeching and snorting right outside his bedroom door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well I’m bleeping sad this morn as my 16 year olds leave is up and I’ve to take him back to the army today meanwhile this bleep has 6 kids around the house and only 1 in sight all night and another popped his head in

So a question bore many times where was poor Isaac ?
Betsy probs in a nightclub halloween party as that was not a cool party for anyone never mind a teen
Seb appeared - obvs hoping to get a case of the trots before he returns to school as that’s the only reason I can think anyone would want food off a table that’s been there for 6 hours and touched by torquays finest
Lula was queen Betsy for the night
Edie I pray she was having the bestest time ever with her dad
Wilby duck knows he had sensory overload and adults talking about him instead of at him and then presumably bundled into bed
But Isaac??? Where is that kid other than when they need an advert??
Also I had to listen 3 times to the story of presenting best dressed as 100% didn’t sound like Rach she has many voices like her many nasty personalities

Anyway next point l’s braces my daughter is suffering as I’ve mentioned with anxiety and hates school etc she hated her braces initially meanwhile L who is so anxious working the camera trying to get attention to them massively

Nothing makes sense with this household

Anyway I’m kinda over commenting at this point these days because you all say it so well

Reactions: 33
We know why she bought the wig now. Been planning that costume for months. Turned in toes again!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The grazing table gave me the heebie jeebies it was more of a reduced section in tesco that she doesnt even shop in lashed everywhere
Food chucked all over the place and left ….
Haul off you stupid bint
The championing of T and the missing other kids is proper suspect
And the sleeping picture well staged what kind of light weight is joyce ? Or had he been drinking his weatherspoons finest since tuesday ?

Reactions: 10
I bet she's already messaging Emily ...'listen hun, I need you to sit in your car the way you do when when act like me? And do a really long winded story about why you couldn't come to the party. That would be lush and if you could pop in after and clean up after the party'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually don’t mind a graze table 🙈 I had one for my sons 30th, We also had a smaller separate one for vegan guests, hers looks tit though, can look nicer when laid out properly and I agree crisps on a graze table are a big no no

Reactions: 10
Few things:
1. She is the ultimate mean girl - like a tit looking version of Regina George. Somehow has these Huns hooked and they are vicious.
2.That grazing table. No matter how hard you try to be “sophisticated” Rach - you’re just a chav hun.
3. The passive aggressive posts for tattle - must be frustrating that tattle lives in your head rent free?
4. How lovely would it have been if she had instead put that much effort into a party for her kids? You know - the ones she loves the like the hardest ever. You can’t keep trying to relate on your old PTWM content, when you’re now about tit over priced clothes, weekends away and doing anything that means you don’t have to be with your kids.

#notatattlerantjustcoldhardfactsyoutwat

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.