PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roast out tonight for Shambleton and Sloshy. We was unfortunate enough to be on the on the table next to them at the Old Rydon pub. Just R, J, E & W. W screeched his way through the meal (not that they gave him anything apart from a yorkshire pud to throw around) whilst staring at the ipad. Sloshy downing pints and R with a face like thunder sporting her leopard print puffa jacket and top know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Should of took a picture of her thunder face 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing the screenshots etc… it’s seems like a Rachet was trying to show how much of a good time they were having, not actually having a good time!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Roast out tonight for Shambleton and Sloshy. We was unfortunate enough to be on the on the table next to them at the Old Rydon pub. Just R, J, E & W. W screeched his way through the meal (not that they gave him anything apart from a yorkshire pud to throw around) whilst staring at the ipad. Sloshy downing pints and R with a face like thunder sporting her leopard print puffa jacket and top know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh God. How mortifying. I mean as if that top knot is not bad enough πŸ˜‚. See this is what I find most odd. You’d surely be spending the day clearing up after that messy night and taking the kids trick or treating. But he’s boozing again and she’s got a gob on.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is brilliant πŸ˜‚ I mean we all know the happy family posts are total bollocks but you'd think she would keep up the charade in public when she may get spotted by any one of the huns or, even worse a tattle bastard πŸ˜‚

What a shame that even when out for a meal they still don't feed W and just sit him down with a screen.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
As we only see 5 minutes of their day, I’m intrigued to know exactly how they interacted with Wobble in public?

Reactions: 15
As we only see 5 minutes of their day, I’m intrigued to know exactly how they interacted with Wobble in public?
R & J barely interacted with each other let along W. E was chatting to him a bit but he was just engrossed in the ipad!!
The funniest bit was after R had gone to pay the bill (have to go to the bar to pay) she came back and said "all paid" and J was like "well done mummy, well done mummy, thank you for paying the bill"
so f'ing odd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Hope she was driving back! My ex used to down the pints at family meals and he was/is a functioning alcoholic. I feel sad for both E and W they deserve interaction from their parents

Reactions: 19
R & J barely interacted with each other let along W. E was chatting to him a bit but he was just engrossed in the ipad!!
The funniest bit was after R had gone to pay the bill (have to go to the bar to pay) she came back and said "all paid" and J was like "well done mummy, well done mummy, thank you for paying the bill"
so f'ing odd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WTF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Was he being sarcastic or simple?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
so f'ing odd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Was she constantly on her phone?

Reactions: 5
I like a good swear myself but not around children, I have standards and brought up my children not letting them hear their family gob off expletives left right and centre.

Hannah , Gangsta Gran and Rachel all have mouths like sewers and it says everything about them. They are as common as muck and so very cheap yet think they are something special , why?
I always get the impression tb
so f'ing odd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What sarcastically? or saying it for the kids benefit?. Or was he just that pissed he was making no sense ( I know which one my bets on!).
Poor Wibbly sat with his Yorkshire pudding. He's really really being failed.
How bloody sad that they only actually do anything with them when they're being paid to.
Useless and selfish, that's the Shambletons πŸ™„πŸ˜ͺ

I always get the impression tb

What sarcastically? or saying it for the kids benefit?. Or was he just that pissed he was making no sense ( I know which one my bets on!).
Poor Wibbly sat with his Yorkshire pudding. He's really really being failed.
How bloody sad that they only actually do anything with them when they're being paid to.
Useless and selfish, that's the Shambletons πŸ™„πŸ˜ͺ
No clue why I've quoted that first bit. I do agree 100 with it though. Possibly started typing something to say that earlier and got distracted (by my kids, having fun on Halloween, like KIDS do!)

Reactions: 6
They have went out to eat cause Joyce would be hanging and no be arsed to cook since he be having the beer sweats and they won’t want to be in for kids coming to their door.

Reactions: 8
so f'ing odd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WTF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So it's not just tattle she tells when she pays for things, she has to tell Sloshy too πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me, they really are THAT family aren't they πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Of course R paid, josh isn't allowed his own money except when its his birthday and he gets his pocket money from R then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also on that video of T "sleeping" theres a very clear shot of her underwear.
R doesn’t care she put a picture up on Instagram or let B put a picture on Instagram with her nipples poking out and her visible Nip piercings.

Reactions: 4
How boring to have a roast when you go out given that’s all you eat at home. Bloody simpletons.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.