PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to tell “my” victims to follow you?

Sorry but what the actual duck? Writing to yourself again Rachealeeeeeee?
That was my first thought last night when I read her posts. All the screenshots have the account totally cropped out. I'd 💯 say she's using someone else's phone and sending screenshots to herself. I just can't imagine a police officer sending a DV victim to seek support from a strange twit on social media instead of using a genuine support network 🙄

Reactions: 38
I'm pretty sure police officers have a certain route to take when dealing with and signposting domestic victims... Rachel scambleton from Devon and her Instagram page isn't one of them!!! If a police officer told me to search someone on Instagram I would feel absolutely gobsmacked and heartbroken that they aren't taking me seriously.
Shes off her bleeping rocker!!! Your crappy made up Facebook posts aren't going to cut it this time sweetheart 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 52
With her recent dots of death and her focusing back on to DV, I just wanted to remind everyone of this article that R, herself, sold to the Mirror when she was trying to become internet famous and she hadn't yet come up with the DV angle.

Now, I am in no way down playing the effects of postnatal depression or psychosis but simply trying to contradict this article to what she now says.....

***If you feel this may be a trigger for you, you may want to stop reading now***

Why would you desperately try to get someone who is abusing you to come home? (Why not contact the friends that she mentions in the article instead🤷🏼‍♀️)
Why is there no mention of his alledged abuse in the article? Like, none what so ever, yet for the last 5 years that's all she's ever referenced to? (Imo, she made him look like he was a real loving and supportive partner in this article, rushing home to her in her hour of need and supporting her through the following 15 months🤷🏼‍♀️)
Why would your abuser even come home because you're struggling that bad?
Why would your alleged abuser stay with you for the following 15 months (plus) when you say you were that unwell and unable to cope, if he didn't give a tit about you or the baby?

Also the biggest thing for me is to note how she has NEVER mentioned her alleged PD since this article.....

Or B's 'horrific' birth (she'd 100% have talked about it since she throws 'sliced in two' in W's face all the time)....

Or her hamerroging...

Or her pre eclampsia 🤷🏼‍♀️

In fact, you'd think it would def have been mentioned since she went on to have 3 more kids and she'd have been very high risk. But no, complete radio silence from this oversharer? 🤔 I'm also surprised, since it was a severe case, that she hasn't had PD with her other 3 or again, even muttered the word 'PD' since ....

(Or, you know, the article could also just confirm she's full of horse tit and has always been desperate for attention 🤷🏼‍♀️ doesn't matter which bandwagon....)

This is a woman who now proclaims to be a saviour to DV warriors, using her own (alledged) DV story as content. Yet the only thing that we have to back up anything she says regarding their relationship is this one article that she sold herself to a national newspaper, about her wanting to stab her husband and sleeping with the knife under her pillow, 1 metre away from their baby daughter, with ZERO mention of any abuse from him, infact making him sound like he was really supportive 🤯🤯🤯

(BTW, for what its worth, I think this article is horse tit and was R 'testing the water' (the thing that brings me to this conclusion is that, typical with R's stories, everything is to the extreme for maximum effect. Also how she's never mentioned it since, yet will share her daughters periods) As for the relationship, I do believe it was abusive, but R was not an innocent party, watching how she treats her current husband, it was both ways but the ex wouldn't just take it like Sloshy does. From her own stories, I believe it was very tit for tat (unlike his prior relationship with V), i also believe that both of them were heavily into partying, drinking and taking drugs (before and after kids imo). I think it was a very toxic situation,for all involved. The difference now is that W seems to have moved on with his life and has tried to rebuild relationships with his daughters, whilst R sought out her next victim, an absolute wet wipe that wouldn't challenge her, and still loves to constantly rake up the past, to suit her narrative. The reason she never mentioned DV in this article is because she was a nobody, wanting to become a somebody and knew full well he/other locals would refruite those claims (If I remember at the time, some people actually did when she 'took off') She was a chancer that got lucky with her DV stuff, and even with video evidence of her being an abusive twit, the huns will still think she's gods gift, she she can say and do as she likes, with no consequences. From her own stories/posts, she is not maternal at all and puts a man before her kids. She'll have done it all her life. I mean, who else is parents to 6 kids, one being a toddler and yet fucks off wining and dining with hubby for 3 weekends in a row. I think she will constantly remind the girls of 'stories' that happened when they were little, not necessarily true stories. I honeslty think she loves to control the narrative. I also think she gets a lot of 'inspo' of what 'happened to her', from stories in her inbox. I've said before, the true karma will be when all the kids up sticks and leave her (because they will), and then her and her alcohol dependent hubby can duck off to Spain. Phew, that was super long and involved a lot of thinking 🤣🤣)
Ffs the gift that keeps on giving.
No wonder Joyce is always walking on eggshells!

Also I do believe she’ll be telling the girls ‘stories’ from when they were babies of the abuse she suffered at the hands of their dad, making him out to be the bad guy, as said here it was both ways. Shes a manipulator & thrives on attention.
Whenever she falls out with people it’s always their fault, they were toxic ones.
She really cannot remember what she said yesterday let alone years ago. My head was mashed with the timeline of events on her dots of death last night

Reactions: 21
Rachel as usual is bending the truth , it’s hard enough to obtain support from the police when you’re in an abusive relationship. A police officer wouldn’t sign post an individual towards an influencer on the internet for goodness sake. I’m sure Rachel’s bragging posts unboxing gifted items of tat, showing off her expensive lifestyle would be a great comfort to a traumatised victim of abuse. I know I always bang on about this ( and apologies for mentioning her again !) but my sister works for a refuge and wouldn’t dream of signposting someone she was helping to a stranger on Facebook or Instagram . When I used to follow PTWM on FB, I recommended her first book as holiday reading to my sister ( who didn’t follow her) and she said it wasn’t a good read.

Reactions: 24
I’m going to tell “my” victims to follow you?

Sorry but what the actual duck? Writing to yourself again Rachealeeeeeee?
I'm sorry but 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this like the time a 'GP' made a leaflet to give to new mums about go and follow PTWM?
or the time she worked alongside a top brain surgeon designing a helmet?
Or how about the one when there was a fatal accident that she witnessed and rung the retrospective families, even though the police were there?
Or how about police taking DV more serious thanks to Queen R involvement?
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I'm a child from a DV home and I can tell you she really does remind me of my narcissistic mother. My parents, both mentally unstable, both from traumatic child hoods, both used drugs and alcholol to self medicate, both mentally, physically, verbally abused one another. Me and my siblings were in the middle of this for 14 years. My father used to leave and come back, weeks later after the argument. When he finally left for the last time things got even worse believe it or not cos my mother spiralled and had no control. More drugs, alcohol and now random men thrown into the mix. I was the oldest so I was left to babysit and care for my siblings. I was out upon and treat like crap. I tried to talk to my mum years after I'd left her to try get something from her. Some accountability maybe to how she had harmed us with her actions but it was all put onto my dad, he was the wife beater and alcoholic, she stayed for the kids, why was I blaming her she was the victim. Thats all I got. My dad on the other hand will hold his hands up and apologise and say it wasnt right, we were both toxic, I have regrets I stayed to try protect you. They were both equally fucked up and I blame them both equally but I've not spoken to my mum now for 15 years. I cut her off cos she never moved on from the past. I couldn't have conversations with her without it being all about her. I was told I was exaggerating if l told her she had hurt me. I still love her deep down and I was the one that would sit and comfort her when I was little. She put all her emotions on me when drunk and then when sober I got nothing from her. I witnessed it all and have more vivid memories than both of them. But dad wasnt abusive to us in drink only to her. She was abusive to us all. When he left she couldve turned her life around but instead she became even more resentful of us and stopped being a mum. Even packing us all up to live with my dad. My youngest sibling was only 5. I suppose what Im trying to get at is that Rachel is only telling the story from her being the victim. And I do feel for her and her girls having to go through that. But i can see Betsy will only he able to tell her memories to her mum of all the bad stuff her dad did because thats what her mum wants to hear. Surely she must remember her mum being abusive too? She even said in her first book they were both abusive to each other. I just think move on and stop dragging it up for your kids to try monetise it. Like everyone's said theres so much work you can do for DV that you wont always get praise for mainly because its confidential and the victim needs protection. Shes just so insincere and the sickly reposts of everyone praising her. I just dont get it. For her own sake and her kids move on Rach with your own fairytale life you've created. I do also think shes done this has a one up on Emily. Shes so wanting emily to share the details of her DA but maybe she wants to keep that to herself, people can hold back on a public account.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've really no words for those stories.
Police changing how they work because of her? Social workers telling her kids are dying because they're so focused on reports about her?
Also why would you watch such a triggering show as Maid? Or let your child watch it if they've had trauma.
Re the timelines. She said she went back in 2005 when B was 1. Then "made her do another 7 years in that house" meaning she'd be 8, but she was 6 🤔
Screenshot_20211012-101522_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 19
Why is she making out she was invited like a VIP to this event? The tickets were on open sale and Tina Turner Musical has been running for a while now, I know as I wanted to book to take my mum pre-Covid. They teamed with Refuge for their 50th anniversary on that day so £3 from each ticket sale went to the charity. There was no VIP invite 🥴🤣

Josh is as bad. A serving police officer who has financially benefited from her grift with misused PayPal money, he knows she makes up these messages pretending to be professionals and allowed his ex wife’s breakdown be used as a source of entertainment. How he allows her to double down on this saviour act is disgraceful 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 54
shes bleeping nuts shes well written that to herself . Any one with any kind of job which protects private information of a personal nature wouldnt be just firing off a quick message to some bleeping crank on insta telling her they signpost people to her . Sign post vulnerable people to a non qualified walter bleeping mitty ?
Just off you duck head

Reactions: 32
With her recent dots of death and her focusing back on to DV, I just wanted to remind everyone of this article that R, herself, sold to the Mirror when she was trying to become internet famous and she hadn't yet come up with the DV angle.

Now, I am in no way down playing the effects of postnatal depression or psychosis but simply trying to contradict this article to what she now says.....

***If you feel this may be a trigger for you, you may want to stop reading now***

Why would you desperately try to get someone who is abusing you to come home? (Why not contact the friends that she mentions in the article instead🤷🏼‍♀️)
Why is there no mention of his alledged abuse in the article? Like, none what so ever, yet for the last 5 years that's all she's ever referenced to? (Imo, she made him look like he was a real loving and supportive partner in this article, rushing home to her in her hour of need and supporting her through the following 15 months🤷🏼‍♀️)
Why would your abuser even come home because you're struggling that bad?
Why would your alleged abuser stay with you for the following 15 months (plus) when you say you were that unwell and unable to cope, if he didn't give a tit about you or the baby?

Also the biggest thing for me is to note how she has NEVER mentioned her alleged PD since this article.....

Or B's 'horrific' birth (she'd 100% have talked about it since she throws 'sliced in two' in W's face all the time)....

Or her hemorrhaging...

Or her pre eclampsia 🤷🏼‍♀️

In fact, you'd think it would def have been mentioned since she went on to have 3 more kids and she'd have been very high risk. But no, complete radio silence from this oversharer? 🤔 I'm also surprised, since it was a severe case, that she hasn't had PD with her other 3 or again, even muttered the word 'PD' since ....

(Or, you know, the article could also just confirm she's full of horse tit and has always been desperate for attention 🤷🏼‍♀️ doesn't matter which bandwagon....)

This is a woman who now proclaims to be a saviour to DV warriors, using her own (alledged) DV story as content. Yet the only thing that we have to back up anything she says regarding their relationship is this one article that she sold herself to a national newspaper, about her wanting to stab her husband and sleeping with the knife under her pillow, 1 metre away from their baby daughter, with ZERO mention of any abuse from him, infact making him sound like he was really supportive 🤯🤯🤯

(BTW, for what its worth, I think this article is horse tit and was R 'testing the water' (the thing that brings me to this conclusion is that, typical with R's stories, everything is to the extreme for maximum effect. Also how she's never mentioned it since, yet will share her daughters periods) As for the relationship, I do believe it was abusive, but R was not an innocent party, watching how she treats her current husband, it was both ways but the ex wouldn't just take it like Sloshy does. From her own stories, I believe it was very tit for tat (unlike his prior relationship with V), i also believe that both of them were heavily into partying, drinking and taking drugs (before and after kids imo). I think it was a very toxic situation,for all involved. The difference now is that W seems to have moved on with his life and has tried to rebuild relationships with his daughters, whilst R sought out her next victim, an absolute wet wipe that wouldn't challenge her, and still loves to constantly rake up the past, to suit her narrative. The reason she never mentioned DV in this article is because she was a nobody, wanting to become a somebody and knew full well he/other locals would refruite those claims (If I remember at the time, some people actually did when she 'took off') She was a chancer that got lucky with her DV stuff, and even with video evidence of her being an abusive twit, the huns will still think she's gods gift, she she can say and do as she likes, with no consequences. From her own stories/posts, she is not maternal at all and puts a man before her kids. She'll have done it all her life. I mean, who else is parents to 6 kids, one being a toddler and yet fucks off wining and dining with hubby for 3 weekends in a row. I think she will constantly remind the girls of 'stories' that happened when they were little, not necessarily true stories. I honeslty think she loves to control the narrative. I also think she gets a lot of 'inspo' of what 'happened to her', from stories in her inbox. I've said before, the true karma will be when all the kids up sticks and leave her (because they will), and then her and her alcohol dependent hubby can duck off to Spain. Phew, that was super long and involved a lot of thinking 🤣🤣)
She apparently went into Refuge when Betsy was 9 months old, so she’s lying about something. If Wayne was supporting her for 15 months after this event, then why did she go into Refuge???

It makes no sense 😩

Reactions: 26
Why is she making out she was invited like a VIP to this event? The tickets were on open sale and Tina Turner Musical has been running for a while now, I know as I wanted to book to take my mum pre-Covid. They teamed with Refuge for their 50th anniversary on that day so £3 from each ticket sale went to the charity. There was no VIP invite 🥴🤣

Josh is as bad. A serving police officer who has financially benefited from her grift with misused PayPal money, he knows she makes up these messages pretending to be professionals and allowed his ex wife’s breakdown be used as a source of entertainment. How he allows her to double down on this saviour act is disgraceful 😡
I’m so glad you put this. I was just about to google it to see if tickets had been on sale for any Tom, Dick or Racquel to buy.when she said about being ‘invited’ I just knew it was bullshit. Wow she loves to make herself sound like she’s soon important. Is feel so ashamed if I lied like this to everyone about EVERYTHING!

Reactions: 23
RE timelines....
The earliest photo of R and Edie's Dad on his Facebook is November 2011. Betsy would have turned 7 in the August before that. T would have been 2? When was she born?
How old is she saying T was when she left their Dad?
From what I can piece together she wasn't on her own for very long before she got together with Edie's Dad.
Edie was born August 2013, by May 2014 Rachel and Josh were official and she was calling Isaac and Seb 'My boys'.

Reactions: 25
Right so if she is lying about the abuse and her going into Refuge (doing driving lessons and getting on debt management plan etc says she was there for longer than a weekend to me,) then someone knows the truth. Right now all we have is her word over V’s and that’s hard to go off.

The Refuge story is important as it’s the back bone of her whole persona. If that’s a lie or even embellished to look more than it was, it would be quite significant

Reactions: 26
Right so if she is lying about the abuse and her going into Refuge (doing driving lessons and getting on debt management plan etc says she was there for longer than a weekend to me,) then someone knows the truth. Right now all we have is her word over V’s and that’s hard to go off.

The Refuge story is important as it’s the back bone of her whole persona. If that’s a lie or even embellished to look more than it was, it would be quite significant
The 2 main people who could unravel the truth are her Mum and sister. Funny that she branded them toxic after the book came out 🤔
And now she is calling anyone who speaks against her either a troll and unwell in the head or jealous of her success.

Reactions: 24
The 2 main people who could unravel the truth are her Mum and sister. Funny that she branded them toxic after the book came out 🤔
And now she is calling anyone who speaks against her either a troll and unwell in the head or jealous of her success.
Or Wayne? I mean he’s living rent free in her head anyway. How many times does a man get publicly dragged before he loses his patience? I find it mind blowing to be honest. Her whole life is drenched in him 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 28
Or Wayne? I mean he’s living rent free in her head anyway. How many times does a man get publicly dragged before he loses his patience? I find it mind blowing to be honest. Her whole life is drenched in him 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I would quite like to hear what he has to say about the whole situation

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.