PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, a quick Google search reveals that Exeter women's refuge closed in April 2014. It was run by SAFE. I cba to check back, but I'm pretty sure she posted about that organisation like she had never come across them before during her DA crusader days.

In other news, has anyone posted this before? https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/behind-scenes-devon-refuge-supporting-5068499 pmsl. This is the launderette with bells on!

One last thing, when that "police officer" says "my victims", they sound like a serial killer. Just saying.

I might start donating a pound to women's aid for every bull tit story she does. At least then some good comes out of this ridiculous charade.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know what that fake crying she’s doing reminds me of?
When you was a kid and you used to get told off and whoever was telling you off would say your not even sorry, grounded until you realise what you’ve done and your sorry etc, then a hour later you’d go back downstairs trying to act like you was heart broken and really really sorry for being such a little tit just so they’d let you back out to continue being a little tit with ya mates even though yoh wasn’t actually sorry!
watching her do it had made me realise why my parents use to laugh and send me back upto bed 😂😂😂😂
Her fake tears remind me of Tracie Andrews who killed her partner, then went on the news and cried and begged people to find his killer!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the Apicillas will speak up in defence of their dad.
I think that's the reason she doesn't like Mia. I think she will have been a daddys girl and have a good relationship with him and she wont have been able to stand that. Didnt she say she was a female version of Wayne or something similar in a msg to one of his ex's that Mia shared online? I was punished by my mum for loving my own dad. She couldn't stand it. She then made my other sister her 'golden child' which is what a narcissist does. They single out one child and focus all attention on them and make them into their image and manipulate them to agree with all they say. I can see she does this with Betsy. It caused so much damage to me and my sisters relationship in the past. Luckily we are both mums now and since neither of us have contact with our mum we have a good relationship but it wasnt good growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
RE timelines....
The earliest photo of R and Edie's Dad on his Facebook is November 2011. Betsy would have turned 7 in the August before that. T would have been 2? When was she born?
How old is she saying T was when she left their Dad?
From what I can piece together she wasn't on her own for very long before she got together with Edie's Dad.
Edie was born August 2013, by May 2014 Rachel and Josh were official and she was calling Isaac and Seb 'My boys'.
Just read in her book she decided the last straw was on the 27th December 2010 and that's when she decided to leave. She went to her Mum's and her older brother was called and gave her £3000 on the condition she didn't go back. Then the police were called.
By New Years Eve she was in the flat that smelled (it was previously owned by an old woman who suffered with incontinence) and it had used needles on top of the kitchen cabinets (previous tenants were heroin addicts).... so many thoughts and questions, but anyway 🤷‍♀️...
She saw 2011 in with her two girls and the two younger step daughters.
Says she had a few crappy dates, one she liked and dated for a couple of months but on her birthday (May) he gave a copy of Super nanny's book so she binned him.
Then she met 'Sam' who she knew from school (Edie's Dad)

Reactions: 18
Oh but rachs is the first and only one in that area!!!! 🤣🤣
The first, the only cheap imitation. Explains the lack of grand opening though. She could hardly attract the local rag to the opening of a grandiose utility room for fear that:

A - she can't claim to be the one and only saviour of local woman kind
B - the paper might lead to comparisons with the Torquay organisation that is a locally funded, collaboration with seemingly therapeutic activities and a professional approach
C - given A and B, even the most blinkered huns might just notice how substandard and self-indulgent her attempt is

She's nuts.

Reactions: 18
Just read in her book she decided the last straw was on the 27th December 2010 and that's when she decided to leave. She went to her Mum's and her older brother was called and gave her £3000 on the condition she didn't go back. Then the police were called.
By New Years Eve she was in the flat that smelled (it was previously owned by an old woman who suffered with incontinence) and it had used needles on top of the kitchen cabinets (previous tenants were heroin addicts).... so many thoughts and questions, but anyway 🤷‍♀️...
Says she had a few crappy dates, one she liked and dated for a couple of months but on her birthday (May) he gave a copy of Super nanny's book so she binned him.
That flat was actually her bosses flat that she was having an affair with and his name was Chris. I think in Plymouth. Or so the alternative story goes …. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 24
New thread title courtesy of @CabbageLegs 🎉🎉🎉 six bottles of fizzy cat's piss and a load of polyester tat from In The Style for you!

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a massive bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Wilbert was still up at 9pm, stacking cushions and watching telly. What a surprise, seeing as he's never had anything like a routine in his life, and it's some "FML" content for Rachey. Sloshy Joshy seems to be unable to talk to his son, instead coming across like an awkward teenage uncle.
- Rancid Ramble time! She's got a 2 day hangover, she doesn't like drinking and she doesn't like the taste of alcohol 🙄 Newsflash Rach - NOBODY'S MAKING YOU DRINK IT! Even though she hates drinking and hates alcohol, she suggested shots. They went to a bar, with "really fit, stunning girls, grinding on poles". I bet they exited quickly in case Joyce started licking his lips and rubbing his thighs like an old perv 🤢
- the leak in Edie's room is caused by birds pecking holes in the roof, probably trying to get their revenge for Josh keeping their mates locked up in the garden.
- The drains are blocked, and Raq doesn't know the difference between white paint and raw sewage. South West Water came out and told her there's a 3m blockage 🤢 which may have come from the Patchwork Palace, or one of the neighbours.
- Isaac has lost his school shoes AND she's had to order a new nit comb, which was a tenner! So expensive! Luckily she's got all that PayPal cash knocking about, especially as she reckons she's probably spent nine grand on products over the years 👀
- she was supposed to have handed in the first draft of her next tit book on Friday but she didn't bother. She can't wait for Josh to get home from work because she's so anxious (that he's banging someone in the stationery cupboard) that she has to text him 200 times an hour. Couple goals right there 😬
- Instagram went down for a few hours, no doubt sending Rancho into a spin that she had wasted her ramble because she wasn't able to post her usual 7pm advert! Tattlers amused themselves by guessing what could be causing the blockage in the drains, suggestions included the PayPal money, the missing rescue chickens, Josh's sim card, Rach's forgotten drugs stash, gangsta granny, Josh's sobriety, Stabby Jo's knife, the cardboard desk, the pink sofa, the trampoline, Raq's knickers, the grease and fat from 12 million roast dinners, the gifted chicken coop, the guinea pigs, Josh's contour and fake tan, the dentist, Raq's pubes after Hannah shaved them for her.
- R complained to Emily about fire extinguishers at the launderette that don't match "her" colour scheme 🙄
- more content about the literal shower of tit on their driveway. It's so hilarious that she's added it as a highlight. Apparently the blockage was caused by wet wipes and the Hambleton-Marshall-etc clan don't use wet wipes, they use Cheeky Wipes (should that be #ad?), apart from all those times they've been spotted in the background, and that one time she was paid to advertise Lidl baby products and Edie pulled out an entire pack onto the floor, but other than that, they NEVER use wipes.
- Once again, slagging off Seb (probably because she knows he's a favourite of many Tattlers, and least likely to put up with her bullshit) for having his phone confiscated at school.
- she's set up a Patreon, and is promising writing and extra content. Ben the Bellend has helped her set it up, and they've done a podcast and a quiz. Rach babe, NOBODY CARES. You're dull as ditchwater, you've got absolutely nothing to talk about, stop fleecing your followers.
- Tallulah sent Raquel a series of texts about missing the bus, and worrying about being late for school. Instead of reassuring her anxiety ridden daughter, and offering to pick her up, Rancho didn't even bother replying, just screenshot the texts to share with her sheep.
- Emily has sorted the shelves at the launderette, along with EVERY SINGLE bleeping THING ELSE while Rancid sits on her bony arse.
- More pissing about with Bellend Ben pretending to do a podcast. I'm not doing a full rundown because it was so unbelievably tit that I'd rather have Edward Scissorhands give me a cervical smear ✂ needless to say, it included another phone in from a hun and Raq being aggressive and bitchy. And she wants people to pay for this 🐂💩
- Tattlers mentioned that Isaac hasn't been seen in a while, and there he is, along with that "I love you, always forever" song (and a tit ton of Domino's boxes in the background, so much for the Gousto/veg box/fish box/insert other food subscription services that she says are so lush 🙄)
- looks like the Clampitts are being gifted a new telly from Sky. She could donate it to a refuge, or run a giveaway on her page, but my last tenner says it'll be going in the new lounge.
- Betsy was embarrassed by Josh dropping her at college and spoke to him like tit, again.
- Wilby's "winter wardrobe" is arriving, obviously all #gifted, because she loves small businesses so much that she can't put her hand in her pocket to actually support them.
- more text messages, this time from Seb asking to come home from school because he feels ill, with a resounding "no" from Ratshit. Never mind that she'd be up at the school to pick up one of her crotchfruit before you can say "gifted sheepers", he has a sore throat and WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC. But it's ok because he's only got 3 hours left 🤷
- Raq's asking for recommendations for restaurants in Shoreditch, is another weekend away from the kids on the cards?
- duck me, yet another roast chicken 🐔
- Lula wants more piercings. Quick reminder that she's 12. Raq's response? "Can you just bath your brother please", clearly there's no bubble bath ad in the pipeline, which is the only reason Rancho will do it herself.
- Now she's sharing Josh's texts about birds, I wonder whether Albert knows his messages are being shared online?
- she played with Wilby stacking blocks again, they've clearly been told to play and interact with him more as he's had more attention in the last couple of weeks than in the other 2 years of his life
- maybe what we thought was Josh's role play of not knowing the kids' names isn't actually pretend, seeing as he keeps saying "oi" instead of using Wilbert's name.
- Raq's had a delivery from In The Style. No mention yet of whether it's gifted, but no doubt whatever's in there will be modelled in front of the giant mirror.
- parents of the year Rach & Joyce went out for a walk (only with Edie and Wiblet though, let's not be hasty, they don't want to be outnumbered by their kids). Josh looked like he had been dipped in Ronseal and playing with Raq's Iconic contouring kit again.
- a reshared post from Emily, sharing that a mate had been into the patchwork launderette, with a link to Raq's Patreon for "additional content".
- then a hun pointed out that it sounded like Wilberforce said "tree" which Raq herself hadn't noticed (too busy making sure she was capturing him on video), and she revealed that he hasn't said "mum" or "dad" yet, and rather than celebrate what he has said she's mad because it isn't about her 🤷
- after Tattlers saying that we haven't been treated to Gangsta Granny in ages, off they popped to her house. At least she got toys out and was trying to amuse him with them. Then he had 2 cakes (one for each hand). Rach said a couple of times "when you die..." like she's counting down to Ma Marshall popping her clogs.
- Despite Wilby absolutely hating having his hand held, he seemed to not mind holding Granny's. Shame Racquet hadn't noticed his shoelace was undone.
- A bit low on content as she shared random old videos, first one of Edie making a Tik-Tok, and then one of her having just reversed the car into a wall.
- Tattlers were a bit quick to praise Queen Lateetha for spending the weekend at home, as her and Sloshy Joshy headed off to London on the train. Quick reminder that this is the third weekend in a row that they've spent away from their kids 🙄 but they NEVER get any time away alone. Looks like PA Jo is with the kids, hope you're paying overtime for the weekend Rach!
- Emily did a post about domestic abuse awareness, and of course Rancid had to comment and make it about her.
- Turns out Racquet was in Laaandaaaan for the Refuge 50th anniversary, strange how she took her husband instead of one or both of the other directors of the CIC 🤔
- FINALLY, 19 months after the start of the Covid-19 pandemic and related lockdowns and restrictions, Raq has managed to share some information about the domestic abuse rates during that time (that charities and organisations all over the UK were sharing from the beginning).
- Rancid and PC Titwank weren't back in time for Monday morning breakfast, as Wilbert was treated to a McDonald's by PA Jo.
- She's clearly back on the abuse bandwagon, reposting endless messages about how amazing she is, how she inspired everyone to leave abusive partners, a letting agent kissing her arse, she's had "hundreds" apparently. Shame you haven't paid so much attention to all those that reach out for help, eh? Some hun has ordered a Tesco shop to be delivered to the launderette (let's not mention the fact that Rancho could have donated one of her own FREEBIE shops), so someone else spent the cash, Emily will be the one sorting it out, yet Rancid gets the praise and credit?
- oh and she's home, quick game of stacking cushions with Wilbert (sped up so we can't hear her inane whining at him).
- I haven't got time to listen to the dots of death right now so will put them for the next thread ✌

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
Hahaha the dots of death... Brilliant 😂😂

Also I'm saddened that she's jumped back on the abuse wagon when we've seen here so many comments from people who have reached out to her and received nothing back. The woman's a grade a selfish lying bleep. And a dangerous one at that as we all know the advice she does offer to those she bothered to acknowledge won't be correct. Urch. Just urch 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 13
That flat was actually her bosses flat that she was having an affair with and his name was Chris. I think in Plymouth. Or so the alternative story goes …. 🤷🏻‍♀️
And as it seems to be the fact she likes to use people to get what she wants, more than likely she just bedded him so she could use that flat 🤢

Reactions: 12
So, a quick Google search reveals that Exeter women's refuge closed in April 2014. It was run by SAFE. I cba to check back, but I'm pretty sure she posted about that organisation like she had never come across them before during her DA crusader days.

In other news, has anyone posted this before? https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/behind-scenes-devon-refuge-supporting-5068499 pmsl. This is the launderette with bells on!

One last thing, when that "police officer" says "my victims", they sound like a serial killer. Just saying.

I might start donating a pound to women's aid for every bull tit story she does. At least then some good comes out of this ridiculous charade.
I am local and I had never heard of this! :oops:

Reactions: 1
My guess is that a lot of her followers who are suffering, or have recently fled DA didn’t sleep a wink last night. I’ve said it before, she is dangerous.

Only reason she was so emotional during the dots of death is that she was coming down after a weekend bender, you’re not 18 anymore Raq. Reign it in love.
At the end of the clip, that smile was creepy
What are the dots of death?

The dots of death are when she has a million stories on insta they show as dots when you click into her stories @VCJR

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t surprise me if Wayne wanted out of their relationship due to her being controlling, pretty mean to his kids and I’d imagine vindictive (not to mention wanting to stab him) and she didn’t so went a bit nuts accusing him of all sorts and that’s why she’s bitter now. She does seem have form for overlapping relationships I would say she gets off on the attention and thrill of the sneaking around and having one over the wife or girlfriend. I honestly can’t see her staying faithful to Joycey. She needs the adoration of other men.
That’s why he is her doormat, he doesn’t want to lose the money that he’s got used to go buy foundation and shocking clothes whenever he feels like it.

Reactions: 14
Following on from her snot fest me me me me dots of death yesterday, where I tried to comment here but I could not articulate myself as I was so annoyed with her.

And I am still not sure if I will be able to explain my thoughts this time but will give it a go.

Lets start with the Patreon, I have been checking in with her patreon ig the last couple of days, I am not signed up so can only see what is public, she had 146 followers a couple of days ago then 1 dropped off then after the tit show last night it went up to 148 and still is as I am writing this.

I would presume that everyone who has subscribed will also be on that insta because that is where she is offering extra content, right?

What extra content is she going to offer on there? she has said it will be advert free. Is she going to reserve that place just for her general crap, will it be the space for her to talk about Wilby and Lula, will she move her home account over to there?

She has a huge following on ig and fb already established, so what is she going to do with them.

Is she really going to cut all content besides the adverts on those platforms? Is it she just going to use irrelevant content just for the ads.

I just honestly don’t see the reason for the Patreon well obviously besides from the money, but is she going to say she is going to SHOUT about DV on that platform, to currently only 148 people, and surely wont her huns realise that she is then making money out of them to shout about DV, that is then her making more money out of DV victims.

If she moves W & L content over there then she is also making money out of other parents who possibly have children with additional needs.

She must know she needs to share the important stuff to the high audience she has already, so why would anyone want to pay for anything else????

I am not the most intelligent person put I am not stupid, but I am seriously confused with her right now.

I just want to add, her stories last night are dangerous, I know help with DV is still not what it should be, but a lot has changed in the last decade or so. This is only my own personal opinion but I would say it most certainly is NOT better to STAY, some will disagree and that is fine, but I left my abusive relationship in 2010 with my children with only the clothes we were wearing, with no plan or refuge to go to.

Her self pity is now repetitive and without being disrespectful to any dv victims I am bored of hearing it, I am a survivor and so is she, so she should be conducting herself as a survivor, that’s the way to help and empower other women in these situations.

And lastly (sorry) WHY does she not realise how triggering she is being?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I maybe speaking out of turn here but if you’ve just left an abusive relationship after 10 years then surely the last thing on your mind is dating again so soon.

Reactions: 29
I maybe speaking out of turn here but if you’ve just left an abusive relationship after 10 years then surely the last thing on your mind is dating again so soon.
Absolutely I couldn't for years but I am just using my own personal experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.