PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime she shares confidential words she has been sent covering ID or not it makes me bleeping sick . If i had been thru any kind of trama that could play in my head 24/7 or any kind of anixety about it and i had shared it with her now shes sharing it with all her followers purely just to show off id flip .
That has the potential to duck your day over massively seeing your words your private words shared for all to see . To expose you to thoughts and feelings you are trying to deal with .
Shes a thick bleeping bleep all self self look at me .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would quite like to hear what he has to say about the whole situation
To be fair, now I’m thinking, he’s probably f*cking sick to death of her, or laughing at her. (I mean we’ve all had questionable relationships in the past. I have, most people have. They are what shapes are future relationships, they help us figure out what we want.)

To keep referring back to one, when you’re 10 years out of it, married to someone else and have had two kids from two other men is so unhealthy, for her, him and the girls. I’d probably report her for harassment at this point 🤦🏻‍♀️. Never ending tit flinging is exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She apparently went into Refuge when Betsy was 9 months old, so she’s lying about something. If Wayne was supporting her for 15 months after this event, then why did she go into Refuge???

It makes no sense 😩
I forgot that she reckoned she was in refuge when B was 9 months old. Just confirms to me it's all a load of 💩💩💩

That was an article she shared herself! She would never have done it, spanning from B being 3 months to her not getting better for 15 more months, if she had genuinely been in refuge during that time.

Absolute nutter. It's actually quite scary the lengths she goes to to create this 'saviour' god like complex, when she is the opposite. She is the perpetrator and she makes these harrowing, often very detailed (which is a sign of lying BTW!) stories up, for clout for strangers on the Internet 🤯 and it is sick! It's not a game. This is real life.

She literally undermines everything she reckons she stands for and she certainly undermines all these charities who work with her. Shame on every single enabler around her.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
To be fair, now I’m thinking, he’s probably f*cking sick to death of her, or laughing at her. (I mean we’ve all had questionable relationships in the past. I have, most people have. They are what shapes are future relationships, they help us figure out what we want.)

To keep referring back to one, when you’re 10 years out of it, married to someone else and have had two kids from two other men is so unhealthy, for her, him and the girls. I’d probably report her for harassment at this point 🤦🏻‍♀️. Never ending tit flinging is exhausting.
This is a really good point, remember a few weeks ago when she was on about trolls harassing her and saying if it was an ex partner they would be put in prison. Yet she does this exact thing to W.

Reactions: 18
Jeez, my eyes have rolled back so far in my head I can watch everything behind me.
She’s an utter bullshitter. It’s laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

100% agree with you on this. Anyone of us that are here long enough know that the relationship between her and W was a toxic one but from both sides even the step daughters have said it was both of them. I don’t know how W just does give his side even if he did it through one of his daughters.🤷🏼‍♀️ Or maybe he just doesn’t give a tit about Rach and her make believe and has got on with his life the way Rach needs to. I’m lucky never to have experienced DV nor have I been around it but I would think that if I was I wouldn’t keep bringing it up to my kids as I would want them to heal and I would want to protect them from the past. She just keeps dragging if up over and over how are those kids ever going to heal🥺 Maybe I’m wrong but why does E an 8 year old (that wasn’t born or involved) even know about their past. I just baffled 🤯

Reactions: 34
She's had an awakening etc she calls it. I am calling it an episode in her personality disorder and when she crashes it won't just be raw chicken she wakes up to this time.

Reactions: 19
Can’t find the comment I wanted to respond to about how Betsy must remember her mums behaviour during the abusive relationship.
there’s this one horrifying part of the book that stood out to me. She and Wayne are fighting and one of the SD (eldest maybe) was standing there crying, screaming begging them to stop. r describes Shouting at her to call the police…idk it never sat right with me. Did she think it made her look good? I didn’t think so, I thought she was awful if that really happened.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this like the time a 'GP' made a leaflet to give to new mums about go and follow PTWM?
or the time she worked alongside a top brain surgeon designing a helmet?
Or how about the one when there was a fatal accident that she witnessed and rung the retrospective families, even though the police were there?
Or how about police taking DV more serious thanks to Queen R involvement?
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
How about one of her huns saying the nurse had said her child’s birthmark is now known as a ‘Wilby’ ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
100% agree with you on this. Anyone of us that are here long enough know that the relationship between her and W was a toxic one but from both sides even the step daughters have said it was both of them. I don’t know how W just does give his side even if he did it through one of his daughters.🤷🏼‍♀️ Or maybe he just doesn’t give a tit about Rach and her make believe and has got on with his life the way Rach needs to. I’m lucky never to have experienced DV nor have I been around it but I would think that if I was I wouldn’t keep bringing it up to my kids as I would want them to heal and I would want to protect them from the past. She just keeps dragging if up over and over how are those kids ever going to heal🥺 Maybe I’m wrong but why does E an 8 year old (that wasn’t born or involved) even know about their past. I just baffled 🤯
And she leaves out that she was having a full on affair for joyce while she was pregnant with E if she ever did get a proper job she could coordinate bleeping NASA with the two lives she was leading and organising so they didn't over lap

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And she leaves out that she was having a full on affair for joyce while she was pregnant with E if she ever did get a proper job she could coordinate bleeping NASA with the two lives she was leading and organising so they didn't over lap
She even coordinated them both being at Center Parcs with their respective partners so they could sneak off for a shag in the woods

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She even coordinated them both being at Center Parcs with their respective partners so they could sneak off for a shag in the woods
Shes got nerves of steel not very keeping with being a bag if nerves from living on your nerves. Crank

Reactions: 9
I’m going to tell “my” victims to follow you?

Sorry but what the actual duck? Writing to yourself again Rachealeeeeeee?
I hope this is fake cos this is some bullshit advice from the police. The safest thing a woman can do when she leaves is deactivate social media as perps often hack their accounts or use other people’s accounts to find info re the victim or further abuse her.

Reactions: 22
Yes. It really would be interesting to hear his thoughts. Though if we will or not, I don’t know. I think she’s acting erratically. She seems a bit like a flopping fish at the minute.

Reactions: 7
You know what that fake crying she’s doing reminds me of?
When you was a kid and you used to get told off and whoever was telling you off would say your not even sorry, grounded until you realise what you’ve done and your sorry etc, then a hour later you’d go back downstairs trying to act like you was heart broken and really really sorry for being such a little tit just so they’d let you back out to continue being a little tit with ya mates even though yoh wasn’t actually sorry!
watching her do it had made me realise why my parents use to laugh and send me back upto bed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.