PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the actual duck is this going to encourage scared women to leave an abusive relationship? She is an absolute disgrace.
She’s spoken about how hard it was for her to leave her allegedly abusive partner, bandied statistics around about how many women have been killed at the hands of a man recently and then said “don’t be a statistic”. I mean, wow. If I were in an abusive relationship, those stories would have made me feel helpless, hopeless and even more scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s spoken about how hard it was for her to leave her allegedly abusive partner, bandied statistics around about how many women have been killed at the hands of a man recently and then said “don’t be a statistic”. I mean, wow. If I were in an abusive relationship, those stories would have made me feel helpless, hopeless and even more scared.
Exactly! Women scared for their safety and their children's safety are not going to look at all those reposts and think "yeah good point, I'll leave first thing". It's going to make them more scared. The fact she can't/won't see this cos all she sees is validation and arse licking is even more dangerous. She is an actual danger to vulnerable people.

Reactions: 27
Has her therapist binned her off? Is that why she's posting in this way on social media?

She looks in dire need of an intervention in my opinion.

How's about you stop over-sharing on social media 'hun' and start addressing on your own mental health and that of your children, as opposed to redirecting tour trauma onto strangers on the internet?

Reactions: 31
Wow she spews out more tit than her sewage pipe. The thing that gives you away for your lying Rach is the rash on your brass neck, oh and your gob moving 🤫
Tears for Sarah Everard……really? Really?

I’m glad her page is a mish mash of her horrific parenting, being drunk with PC Pisshead, highlights such as skid mark, shits n nit and endless boring stories with her clapping like a demented seal because nowhere is it clear where she can help abused women. It’s an entertainment page (at best) and that’s how it should be viewed. She has no clear direction in how she can ‘help’ women and I hope that one glance at her page reflects that 🤡

Reactions: 38
Awesome work @DipsyDoodle 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- Why did she keep rubbing her hands together nervously like she was rolling a play doh ball, is it because she is LYING 🤥
- FFS her timeline is horrendous it makes no sense, why can’t anyone else see through her tit?
This explains the hand rubbing:

Though intended to communicate sincerity, it doesn't necessarily mean honesty. It just means, “I want you to believe me (whether or not what I say is true”. Rubbing hands together.

Reactions: 21
How the actual duck is this going to encourage scared women to leave an abusive relationship? She is an absolute disgrace.
She’s such a fraud - how can her ramblings possibility educate anyone living with abuse? Her engagement is declining so she’s now back on the DA bandwagon throwing tit against the wall to see what sticks. All the wannabe insta mums will be reposting her hoping for a mention which is what she is relying on. Come the day her popularity fades, the same wannabes will drop her like a sack of tit.

Reactions: 23
I really really hope she just sticks with the DV angle and that it actually helps some people.

Reactions: 6
Wow she spews out more tit than her sewage pipe. The thing that gives you away for your lying Rach is the rash on your brass neck, oh and your gob moving 🤫
Tears for Sarah Everard……really? Really?

I’m glad her page is a mish mash of her horrific parenting, being drunk with PC Pisshead, highlights such as skid mark, shits n nit and endless boring stories with her clapping like a demented seal because nowhere is it clear where she can help abused women. It’s an entertainment page (at best) and that’s how it should be viewed. She has no clear direction in how she can ‘help’ women and I hope that one glance at her page reflects that 🤡
Totally agree. How can anyone who comes across her page think she's a one woman crusader with a voice for the helpless?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I am a police officer and I would NEVER suggest a victim follow her… how on earth would that help them to watch her flog meal boxes, belittle her husband and kids, buy endless amounts of shite, get drunk and cry about being bullied when she is so vile to others??!! These women need professional help and she ain’t it!! My job is HARD enough at the moment with so little faith in the police due to that scumbag without pointing vulnerable women to her bullshit and putting them at risk 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 88
I’ve never seen someone so self loving in my life, she honestly thinks she’s gods gift.

Reactions: 35
I don’t think I ever known anyone as irritating, annoying and wanky as her and I’ve met a lot if wanky people in my time!

I am a police officer and I would NEVER suggest a victim follow her… how on earth would that help them to watch her flog meal boxes, belittle her husband and kids, buy endless amounts of shite, get drunk and cry about being bullied when she is so vile to others??!! These women need professional help and she ain’t it!! My job is HARD enough at the moment with so little faith in the police due to that scumbag without pointing vulnerable women to her bullshit and putting them at risk 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ooh don’t suppose you can confirm or deny Joyce being Devons top cop to Squirrels and hedgehogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven’t read a thing yet on this latest thread. Just wanted to say I’ve been in a dreadful position tonight and needed to help someone and I had no idea what to do. The wiki links have been a Godsend. Thanks so much @DipsyDoodle

• Heart
Reactions: 80
'when I came back yesterday'...'the event I went to last night' .. maybe she should write a little script. And what was all that tit about actors from Game of Thrones? She really thought she was at a royal premiere or something didn't she. Notice the precious step daughters are still written out of her history. Would love someone to ask about them! Plus, I know kids hide things well but queen B does not come across as a girl who only has bad memories and is traumatized by her past!

Reactions: 25
Just tortured myself with the dots of death. Is she reading from a script? Come back when your story is more believable Rach because it's as fake as your tan.

I am sick to bleeping death of her and Emily going on about their fake stories and how all they need to do is tell women to leave. What doesn't help is people like Rachel that result in the genuine cases to be not believed. I wish I could type here about what's been done to me and my children but I don't want to publicise it and also give Rachel ideas for content, except that after 24 years I am still suffering, I can't sleep properly, I never had any support and I am still extremely ashamed and embarrassed by the abuse. Rachel knows all this😭

Rachel has taken the best bits of our messages from those of us who messaged her, falsely believing that she would help us but she was just fishing for information to make her story more believable. She is a grade A bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ooh don’t suppose you can confirm or deny Joyce being Devons top cop to Squirrels and hedgehogs?
I can’t I’m afraid, thankfully I work miles away! But, I am baffled by the amount of time he has off work! Must be part time or able to take a lot of unpaid leave. His colleagues must absolutely rinse him… I would be so embarrassed 😳

Reactions: 32
W
Maybe the dots of death weren’t meant to be posted until tomorrow
What are the dots of death? I really don't know 🙄

It's sickening to listen to her last dramatic post, with the fake tears and fake version of the truth.
I mentioned yesterday that I saw a psychiatrist on the NHS after years of mental and physical abuse from the ex husband.
The psychiatrist diagnosed me with PTSD as a result of domestic abuse.
Anyway, we talked a lot about liars, because the ex husband was a pathological liar.
The psychiatrist explained that many liars often believe that their lies, their version of reality is true, it's real to them. Because they lie so often and so convincingly that they actually believe their own lies. They completely believe that their version of the truth really happened and wasn't in fact a lie at all, but completely true. The ex husband told so many people that he had never hurt me in any way, that I had actually made it all up because I was mentally ill. So many people believed him & not me, including my own parents & sisters, they still don't believe me & I no longer havea relationshipwith them.. That's what a good liar he was. Racheaele is one of these liars too.
The ex abused me so much that even though he physical pain & scars have gone, the mental scars are permanent.
So when I listen to that vile woman, Rachaele Hambleton lie so convincingly to her huns & us "trolls", it sickens me to the core.
She's a mentally unstable person who needs medical help & a prison sentence, I believe.
Was she ever abused? It seems unlikely.
duck off Rachel, back into the rotten hole that you crawled out of. Stop pretending to care & help women, instead, try to remember the desperate and pleading women who begged you for help in private messages to your Facebook account.
All of whom I believe you ignored. Women who poured their hearts out in the hope that you would listen and help them. But you did absolutely nothing, you ignored them whilst basking in your increasing online popularity and ongoing quest for fame & wealth.
I'm not religious, but if there is a Heaven after this life, you will not be going there Rach, you pissed on your chips when you chose to ignore desperate women.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
So if she's back and going back to what she was at the beginning then all the ads will stop and she'll spend all her time being a saviour ? Don't think so Pinocchio !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.