PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she's back and going back to what she was at the beginning then all the ads will stop and she'll spend all her time being a saviour ? Don't think so Pinocchio !
I wonder if her going back also includes setting up another paypal to help the Patchwork House, aka top up Rachel's bank account?

Reactions: 12
The ads are definitely starting to dry up.. she took a five minute hiatus from fb obviously with the aim of coming back and whipping the huns up into a frenzy of excitement 🙄. I think she believes if she focuses on only the imagine of become a "DV saviour" then how could anybody possible speak badly of such a modern day Saint?
Unfortunately lots of people don't have such short memories, lots of us still want to know WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 1000s OF POUNDS OF PAYPAL MONEY RACH??
Also lots of us have seen how she constantly fails to safeguard her underage vulnerable children, belittle her husband at any opportunity, speak badly of people being "unwell in the head" and many many more examples documented in thread after thread on here. Let's face it nobody makes over 100 threads on here unless there is something seriously amiss..

Reactions: 26
All I can hope is that her step daughters and V see her step up in lies again and decide to finally do something about it. Can but hope?

Reactions: 16
Ratshit- “Now listen Boo, nobody’s believes that you’re the kind one so we’re going to try a new approach for my big come back and you can be the one with anxiety. I’m not sure I can put the kind label on Lu as she keeps popping her annoying head up on my ramblings and calling all my fans losers so we’ll just stick her in the “to be confirmed” box just now. Who’s that wee lad with the mad hair that I let out the cupboard upstairs when I need a boy for an ad? No, not wobbly the smaller one of the two that I stole from sloshys ex? The one I use when I don’t want the huns to see how behind wibbly is so I make that poor sod play with toddler toys….”!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So she’s not done as much dv work but now she’s back. What have you been doing with all the money over the last few years then, the money that people gave you in good faith to help these desperate women?
Changed to policing and children’s services because of her? Wasn’t it L who was in therapy for her early trauma, yet now it’s B with the bad memories, why did she not realise this?
She’s an arrogant, ignorant, self absorbed narcissist who, in my opinion is an incredibly dangerous woman 😡

Reactions: 27
Her services to domestic abuse warriors is comparable to Fred West’s services to the building trade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
God I dislike her fake crying.
There's never any tears it's literally just another way for her to add embellishment to her stories.

I dont think she gave up on promoting DV as much because of 'nasty people on the internet' I actually think it was because the commitment was too big for her and doing adverts that took just a few minutes out of her day but put money in her bank account was a far easier and far more exciting thing.

I think the same will happen this time too shes pushing it again just because she got invited to a glitzy event.
But the reality is DV isnt something you can pick and choose to deal with, it's a permanent issue that isnt glamorous, doesn't pay for internet tat and needs 100% 24/7 commitment, not just when you think it's going to get you a few likes on your social media.

I was child of domestic abuse and believe me theres no better actor than a child who is living in a violent household and still has to keep going to school and painting a front on so no one suspects theres anything happening at home, its embarrassing, its exhausting and it's something I'm still dealing with 20+ years down the road...and ill be honest Rach isnt someone I want being a representative for me on the issue

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What a coincidence that she started her Patreon, and now she's rambling about abuse again? It's almost as if she wants people to think that's where their money will be going 🤔 notice that she's still not told the huns about the £9,500 she got from the lottery.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
My guess is that a lot of her followers who are suffering, or have recently fled DA didn’t sleep a wink last night. I’ve said it before, she is dangerous.

Only reason she was so emotional during the dots of death is that she was coming down after a weekend bender, you’re not 18 anymore Raq. Reign it in love.
At the end of the clip, that smile was creepy

Reactions: 26
I don’t know about anyone else but when I download an app and have to pay for for it I am like stuff that will try and get similar for free ! There is no way I would pay to watch her wheenge and snot in her hobbit hole

She is forgetting that the internet pays her wages through all adverts and yes there are mean people on the internet but they are in the minority

Reactions: 12
This is prompted by one of her reposts. Does anyone else HATE IT on social media when people say “let that sink in”? duck OFF you patronising melt!!!! I don’t need to let anything “sink in” as I don’t walk around my life blindfolded! If you needed to let that “sink in” today you are in no place to lecture me about it you half wit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ll come back and read comments later but her stories last night are uncomfortable viewing. If she was my friend I’d be telling her dial down until she’s in a better place herself.

(There was a stark difference in the posts Emily did to what Rachael did. Emily’s was measured, mixed personal and factual information fluidly therefore impactive. Rachael’s seemed manic as though she was high and out of control.)

Yes, very uncomfortable 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know about anyone else but when I download an app and have to pay for for it I am like stuff that will try and get similar for free ! There is no way I would pay to watch her wheenge and snot in her hobbit hole

She is forgetting that the internet pays her wages through all adverts and yes there are mean people on the internet but they are in the minority
I think she's shooting herself in the foot if she thinks she can keep all her best "content" for her Patreon. She may have rinsed her followers for the PayPal cash, but whatever that adds up to will probably be nowhere near what she gets for her adverts, if she doesn't use her Instagram fully and get the engagement, the ads will dry up and her income will drop drastically.

Reactions: 16
Can someone fill me in on what happened with rachaels step daughters none of them are following eachother on Instagram any more and no photos of horses and the kids all together

Can someone fill me in on what happened with rachaels step daughters none of them are following eachother on Instagram any more and no photos of horses and the kids all together
It's all in the wiki but basically they've had a massive fallout. They have said that a lot of what she has said is lies.

Reactions: 2
With her recent dots of death and her focusing back on to DV, I just wanted to remind everyone of this article that R, herself, sold to the Mirror when she was trying to become internet famous and she hadn't yet come up with the DV angle.

Now, I am in no way down playing the effects of postnatal depression or psychosis but simply trying to contradict this article to what she now says.....

***If you feel this may be a trigger for you, you may want to stop reading now***

Why would you desperately try to get someone who is abusing you to come home? (Why not contact the friends that she mentions in the article instead🤷🏼‍♀️)
Why is there no mention of his alledged abuse in the article? Like, none what so ever, yet for the last 5 years that's all she's ever referenced to? (Imo, she made him look like he was a real loving and supportive partner in this article, rushing home to her in her hour of need and supporting her through the following 15 months🤷🏼‍♀️)
Why would your abuser even come home because you're struggling that bad?
Why would your alleged abuser stay with you for the following 15 months (plus) when you say you were that unwell and unable to cope, if he didn't give a tit about you or the baby?

Also the biggest thing for me is to note how she has NEVER mentioned her alleged PD since this article.....

Or B's 'horrific' birth (she'd 100% have talked about it since she throws 'sliced in two' in W's face all the time)....

Or her hemorrhaging...

Or her pre eclampsia 🤷🏼‍♀️

In fact, you'd think it would def have been mentioned since she went on to have 3 more kids and she'd have been very high risk. But no, complete radio silence from this oversharer? 🤔 I'm also surprised, since it was a severe case, that she hasn't had PD with her other 3 or again, even muttered the word 'PD' since ....

(Or, you know, the article could also just confirm she's full of horse tit and has always been desperate for attention 🤷🏼‍♀️ doesn't matter which bandwagon....)

This is a woman who now proclaims to be a saviour to DV warriors, using her own (alledged) DV story as content. Yet the only thing that we have to back up anything she says regarding their relationship is this one article that she sold herself to a national newspaper, about her wanting to stab her husband and sleeping with the knife under her pillow, 1 metre away from their baby daughter, with ZERO mention of any abuse from him, infact making him sound like he was really supportive 🤯🤯🤯

(BTW, for what its worth, I think this article is horse tit and was R 'testing the water' (the thing that brings me to this conclusion is that, typical with R's stories, everything is to the extreme for maximum effect. Also how she's never mentioned it since, yet will share her daughters periods) As for the relationship, I do believe it was abusive, but R was not an innocent party, watching how she treats her current husband, it was both ways but the ex wouldn't just take it like Sloshy does. From her own stories, I believe it was very tit for tat (unlike his prior relationship with V), i also believe that both of them were heavily into partying, drinking and taking drugs (before and after kids imo). I think it was a very toxic situation,for all involved. The difference now is that W seems to have moved on with his life and has tried to rebuild relationships with his daughters, whilst R sought out her next victim, an absolute wet wipe that wouldn't challenge her, and still loves to constantly rake up the past, to suit her narrative. The reason she never mentioned DV in this article is because she was a nobody, wanting to become a somebody and knew full well he/other locals would refruite those claims (If I remember at the time, some people actually did when she 'took off') She was a chancer that got lucky with her DV stuff, and even with video evidence of her being an abusive twit, the huns will still think she's gods gift, she she can say and do as she likes, with no consequences. From her own stories/posts, she is not maternal at all and puts a man before her kids. She'll have done it all her life. I mean, who else is parents to 6 kids, one being a toddler and yet fucks off wining and dining with hubby for 3 weekends in a row. I think she will constantly remind the girls of 'stories' that happened when they were little, not necessarily true stories. I honeslty think she loves to control the narrative. I also think she gets a lot of 'inspo' of what 'happened to her', from stories in her inbox. I've said before, the true karma will be when all the kids up sticks and leave her (because they will), and then her and her alcohol dependent hubby can duck off to Spain. Phew, that was super long and involved a lot of thinking 🤣🤣)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.