PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or let any man near your kids so fast
No absolutely not and perpetuate another cycle. I find alot of it triggering tbh and I am years down the line. I do genuinely believe in my previous post she has the messiah complex which is dangerous.

Reactions: 12
I maybe speaking out of turn here but if you’ve just left an abusive relationship after 10 years then surely the last thing on your mind is dating again so soon.
She is the type of person who can’t be single.
In the 1st book she gives absolutely no reason as to why she stopped Edie having contact with her dad, and says she let josh do the communication with the older girls dad ‘but it soon got too much so he stopped’

the weird thing about her is she puts all this out there …

Reactions: 23
The snot fest last night seems even more vile when you think it was only at the start of the year Betsy was traumatised at R abusing J. Shame the recording isn’t available now.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Right so if she is lying about the abuse and her going into Refuge (doing driving lessons and getting on debt management plan etc says she was there for longer than a weekend to me,) then someone knows the truth. Right now all we have is her word over V’s and that’s hard to go off.

The Refuge story is important as it’s the back bone of her whole persona. If that’s a lie or even embellished to look more than it was, it would be quite significant
It needs someone with time and research skills. I totally believe that her whole back story could be blown to shreds if someone had the time to look back into all her write ups about it. The article to the paper is extremely questionable.

Reactions: 18
No absolutely not and perpetuate another cycle. I find alot of it triggering tbh and I am years down the line. I do genuinely believe in my previous post she has the messiah complex which is dangerous.
I don’t think this. Not Messiah Complex or any form of mental illness diagnosis. I just think she is stressed, out of her depth, ridiculously egged on by the people she employs (for their own gain,) and has managed to cross fiction with reality in her own mind.

Sometimes peoples sense of self is so skewed that they believe their own hype. Then when they don’t live up to what they’ve pegged themselves to be OR lies become exposed they panic and hit out. She did this over her affair with Josh and now her career. Shes not mentally ill. She shows no signs of anything diverse or any traits. She’s a just a liar, heading for burn out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was she doing all this whilst holding down a full time job as a facilities manager and diagnosing asd and adhd ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think this. Not Messiah Complex or any form of mental illness diagnosis. I just think she is stressed, out of her depth, ridiculously egged on by the people she employs (for their own gain,) and has managed to cross fiction with reality in her own mind.

Sometimes peoples sense of self is so skewed that they believe their own hype. Then when they don’t live up to what they’ve pegged themselves to be OR lies become exposed they panic and hit out. She did this over her affair with Josh and now her career. Shes not mentally ill. She shows no signs of anything diverse or any traits. She’s a just a liar, heading for burn out.
Narcissistic definitely

Reactions: 20
I wonder if Rach has thought any further ahead about what to do with the victims of domestic abuse, after she has rescued them?
Will she be there 24 hours a day to hold the hands of women and children who are too terrified of going out for fear of bumping into their abuser? The ones who are scared of the dark, scared of their own shadow.
The ones who feel too sick too eat, too depressed to get out of bed and shower, too miserable too carry on living.
Too drunk or high on drugs to be able to function or look after their children.
Women who are ashamed of themselves for staying with the abuser for so long & prolonging the abuse that their children suffer.
Will she be there for the women who self harm or try to end their lives?
Will she be there for the women who no longer have friends or family, because they have sided with the abuser ?
Probably not.
Domestic abuse does not end when the victims are."rescued" by Rach & her squad.
The long term effects of domestic abuse are exactly that, long term.
Often lasting indefinitely.
Have you thought about that Rach?
Have you got a team of counsellors, psychologists, psychiatrists ready to help?
Probably not.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Of course she hasn't thought beyond "saving them"
Her centre isn't even open 24hrs.. its a 9 to 5 jobby. If that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Rach has thought any further ahead about what to do with the victims of domestic abuse, after she has rescued them?
Will she be there 24 hours a day to hold the hands of women and children who are too terrified of going out for fear of bumping into their abuser? The ones who are scared of the dark, scared of their own shadow.
The ones who feel too sick too eat, too depressed to get out of bed and shower, too miserable too carry on living.
Too drunk or high on drugs to be able to function or look after their children.
Women who are ashamed of themselves for staying with the abuser for so long & prolonging the abuse that their children suffer.
Will she be there for the women who self harm or try to end their lives?
Will she be there for the women who no longer have friends or family, because they have sided with the abuser ?
Probably not.
Domestic abuse does not end when the victims are."rescued" by Rach & her squad.
The long term effects of domestic abuse are exactly that, long term.
Often lasting indefinitely.
Have you thought about that Rach?
Have you got a team of counsellors, psychologists, psychiatrists ready to help?
Probably not.
No mate, but they can get a fancy coffee, sling their clothes in the washer and pick up some free toys for the kids. So lush!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Give it a few days and she’ll start the faux begging again, making out she has been called up at 3am to ‘rescue’ a woman and child…..
“Age 4-5 boys clothes needed Torbay”
“Size 2-3 girls shoes needed Devon”
“Joiner / carpenter to spare me an hour please DM”
🙄 all that bollocks, like she’s some kind of middle man fixer 😴
She has basically opened a cafe with a room to rent for a private chat, she’s rescuing nobody anytime soon. There’s more info on the Wiki here for women needing assistance than her Insta page, says it all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
And
No mate, but they can get a fancy coffee, sling their clothes in the washer and pick up some free toys for the kids. So lush!
And some sheepers, which is amazin, they will help take the victims mind off the reality of the situation.

Reactions: 11
Yes but that’s a personality, not an illness. She’s not complex enough to be mentally ill 😂. She’s just to basic. A liar, but basic as hell 😩
If she’s a narcissistic personality disorder that’s different, but I do think she has something which makes her manic . Like bpd or bipolar. Not to armchair diagnose but if she wasn’t insufferable I’d feel for her.

Just adding this here for Slo-jo (whoever came up with that is the queen btw)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The fake crying is beyond cringe, I'm not even sorry for coming on here to comment on how annoyed I am at her blabbin on a heap or nonsense!
What does she actually do to help the poor women and children that do suffer from domestic violence? Does anyone know?
Her anxiety blotches are out again, she must be nervous about something, maybe officials are investigating the whole paypal saga 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
If she’s a narcissistic personality disorder that’s different, but I do think she has something which makes her manic . Like bpd or bipolar. Not to armchair diagnose but if she wasn’t insufferable I’d feel for her.

Just adding this here for Slo-jo (whoever came up with that is the queen btw)
Sloshy Joshy was me, but I’ve lost the will to live after seeing him on Sunday looking like Richard Madeley and Alan Partridges love child.

I can’t see any way out for me at this point 💆🏻‍♀️. Might ring the laundrette and see what they advise 😂.

F11C09D3-0771-427C-9E0F-0885A1A2B1E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sloshy Joshy was me, but I’ve lost the will to live after seeing him on Sunday looking like Richard Madeley and Alan Partridges love child.

I can’t see any way out for me at this point 💆🏻‍♀️. Might ring the laundrette and see what they advise 😂.

View attachment 806790
I think there's a bit of Dirk Diggler in there too ❤.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.